Top 15 tribes

DeletedUser115004

Lets keep these forums active...

cf30af0dee2219f59f653e950ddbe26d.png

Lets discuss who is gonna live and who will die

I wont comment on all but.

Confederate Army - Doomed to die because of black flags the #1 spammer of mails.

Std - As boring and strict as nemesis is he knows how to run tribes so I expect good things from them

Acorn - I Know a few players in there not the leaderships though will get further than rest but not that far most likely.

SCO - On every world I rimmed them off two personally very bad tribe leader is basically an asian black flags.

Cba to comment on rest

DeletedUser90465

Basically how I interpreted this post:

The leader of my tribe is good and we'll do well.

Here's 3 other tribes I don't like and they'll fail.

DeletedUser

I like DA and he's a good leader, but he recruited you, Eastwood? That seems like a big mistake =/

Tell me about it, I needed someone to fill out the numbers and figured what was the worst that could happen? He decided it would be a good idea to pretend to be the duke about 5 days in and start asking people for PP in exchange for diplomacy. Talk about mistakes...

ashoka1

Tell me about it, I needed someone to fill out the numbers and figured what was the worst that could happen? He decided it would be a good idea to pretend to be the duke about 5 days in and start asking people for PP in exchange for diplomacy. Talk about mistakes...

I warned you about Eastwood

But you never listen.

Get rid of him asap

DeletedUser115004

Hey i got 50 pp from one guy

ashoka1

I farm 50k more resources then you daily.

700 PP ...that is

Farm...don't Make diplomacy

Edit: who was the guy who gave you 50

Last edited:

DeletedUser115004

I farm 50k more resources then you daily.

700 PP ...that is

Farm...don't Make diplomacy

Edit: who was the guy who gave you 50

50 pp and ill tell you who.

I dont need to farm im the best player in our tribe dont make me noble you

DeletedUser

Sweet thread. Top 15 will be forever changing in the weeks / months to come anyway. Fair effort though, but not really.

DeletedUser118618

Wow! So it you.

I can noble with militia mate try me

I've heard that legend before, never thought it could be true.

You are almost eligible to join my tribe, only other requirement is that you need to have a level 10 hiding place ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115004

Wow! So it you.

I've heard that legend before, never thought it could be true.

You are almost eligible to join my tribe, only other requirement is that you need to have a level 10 hiding place ASAP.

Soz m8 my villa build has 9 hiding place