Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

Author wrote:
theweeboy today at 23:54
Bottom line is you dont have to. We can work as separate tribes if you really dont like me. I dont like you at all either but even enemies can show respect to one another and offer a peaceful solution. Look, you are losing villages to the south. Seabassqq let our tribe know that we are not allowed to conquer Big Bad Billly or ulrichvon. hes moving in. u can fight us and we will both lose the continent. i dont care who we lose our villages to. if we lose it to you, congratulations. Fork will take them from u in a little bit. If we lose them to Fork because ur tribe is still attacking us then fine...i dont care. Just let me know now if ur tribe wants to keep attacking us. Ill disband M~A instantly if no truce can be arranged between us. Im not gonna waste time on a world thats already won by Fork

and...

theweeboy on 16.10. at 23:31
well i wanted to talk to you. So look heres the deal. DBB has been growing much more slowly over the last month. They were once 5 times larger than BMC and now we are practically larger. As you know though, this war between BMC and DBB can not keep going forever. Fork is going to start moving into our K and if our two tribes dont start working together, we might as well all just quit and move to a new world. For this reason, im requesting that you join us in BMC. I know that you may not like me because i lied to you in the past. However, keep in mind I do not enjoy lying to people but i do it sometimes for the good of my tribe. Humans were created with the capability of lying and it is needed in life to succeed. While lying is not always the right thing to do, sometimes it is necessary to do. Anyways i really need to start working with the DBB family. However, your leaders have never communicated with me and never replied to any of my mails EVER. even before we were at war, pressstart never replied to my mails and for this reason i must talk with the DBB players instead of the leadership and first i have come to you. I need you to consider joining BMC and prepare for the fight of your life against any tribes trying to enter K33.

yup really looks like you guys are better then us

Don't be too harsh mate I'm sure he is just misunderstood :)

Oh wait..

theweeboy today at 06:52
hey ..im the founder of M~A here to talk to you about an alliance we need to make with you right away. Lately, M~A has entered into a war against Fork. we have gathered up a few tribes such as Caffe and *K* who have already entered the war against Fork and are helping us beat them. However, we need even more help. For this reason i Am offering your tribe an alliance and protection in exchange for support for our front lines and a possible declaration on Fork. We need to hammer them from all sides and if there was ever a time to declare on Fork, now would be the time. Please get back to me and if you are not the leader or diplomat of your tribe, please send this to the appropriate player please

theweeboy

Having trouble building that family mate ? :lol:

DeletedUser

Don't be too harsh mate I'm sure he is just misunderstood :)

Oh wait..

Having trouble building that family mate ? :lol:

lol i know what you mean i have so many mails from people in there wanting to leave looks like they wont last to long xD

DeletedUser

This worlds definately heating up!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fork-Not a bad tribe, selective recruitment, some core players that managed to survive.
Manic-My tribe, they're good, but not enough warring for my liking ;)
Pacman-They are poop :) but they taste good omnomnom
Bully-Great tribe!Only 25 members and at rank 4, I can see them going to rank 1
Honor-Dunno anything of these lot

IGN-Brothergrimm