Top 20 Player opinions

DeletedUser

LOL ... yes that's my excuse for not doing one.

From my perspective: kudos to all who make / are in the top 20. The other 33,423 of us usually look at you - sometimes with envy, sometimes disbelief, sometimes with awe, sometimes with malice intent, or sometimes not at all.

DeletedUser

1 Abe Grossman: undisputed at #1 for a while now, 15k pts lead on the next two who are close together, but with heavy ODA scores. We'll have to see whether the pace drops, as the difference was higher at first if memory serves me right.
2 -PirateKing-: at this spot due to his good village average, but I don't know what to think. Nearly 31k of his points come from nobling a single player. Perhaps he just hit the jackpot, and will fade away. Perhaps he deserves to be here.
3 Eviction Notice: Consistent top 10 player, most of it top 5. Takes bigger captures all the time, took a tribemate though. I think he'll be here for sure in the future.
4 TheNurgle: Long overdue to drop out of the top 10. He lost all his offense so it should only be a matter of time, as the easy targets are running out.
5 LeoSlayer: Been here for a while, probably a while longer.
6 Hopeless21: ^
7 valkyrieproject: Same as leo.
9 Lord_Anubis : Dropped some levels, but still here.
15 ElChapo: Steady-going. Had a serie of bad luck.

for others:

1 Abe Grossman
2 -PirateKing-
3 Eviction Notice
4 TheNurgle
5 LeoSlayer
6 Hopeless21
7 valkyrieproject
8 Kurlander
9 Lord_Anubis
10 BluE WicKeD HeaRT
11 bengr
12 dust0000
13 cpt spank a nub
14 The.Red Dragon
15 ElChapo
16 tassies1
17 jlblack
18 dimfas
19 Hax0r CoD
20 Karmalot

DeletedUser

Well, I've never done this before, but this thread needs updating, and since I know most of these player, I figured I'd give it a go :)

1. Envisionise- NUTS --- Truly the leetest of leet. This man is on FIRE....simply unstoppable...great person to have on your team as well, talented, efficient and a pleasure to work with

2 -PirateKing- NUTS --- Aggressive, dominating...dont see him slowing down any time soon

3 Hopeless21 NUTS --- This duo is off to a great start...I hope to see great things continue...and will be surprised if they don't

4 Abe Grossman NUTS ----A bit of a slow down after the loss of a coplayer, (who will be missed) but expect to see him move back up in ranks with his new secret weapon in a kilt.

5 Eviction Notice BORED! ---Don't know this player personally, but seems to be off to a great start with no intentions of slowing down

6 LeoSlayer NUTS ----- Leo....ahhh, leo...what an animal. RAWR.

7 valkyrieproject NwN ---An aggressive player, easy to work with...and I think she'll be in the top 10 for quite awhile

8 cpt spank a nub NUTS ---Hmmm...we all know who the brains is behind this team, but without the looks, where would they be?
(<3 to Pyrenees)

9 ElChapo NwN --- lol...have no idea :) But seems to be doing well

10 Kurlander FRST ----same as 8

11 Lord_Anubis NUTS --- another beast of a player.....but I'm biased --he flatters me:)

12 BluE WicKeD HeaRT NwN--- bless his little blue heart ....who doesn't love the blue...quite smexy I think..

13 jlblack NUTS ---An outstanding player, great person...a true blessing to have you on our team JB
Although, I will be surprised if he doesn't make it to number one :)

17 tassies1 NUTS ---- Solid, aggessive, and a skilled player...can't say anything but good about you Taz

DeletedUser

awww...poor wicker...I didn't mean to leave you out...I just didn't remember what color you wrote in...(wink) We like you too :)

DeletedUser

Everyone knows Wicker is one of the best players on W43, thats why nobody needs to mention it :icon_wink:

Nah, might not be the best. There are many other good players here, and I don't need to take the attention from them ^^

awww...poor wicker...I didn't mean to leave you out...I just didn't remember what color you wrote in...(wink) We like you too :)

I prefer writing in white, but, I guess you wont read half of my messages then, so I just keep it in black ^^

DeletedUser

1 Hopeless21 - Ryan and Chris, Nice players as well as personalities
2 Envisionise - Grown too fast and have a lot of packets :icon_wink:
3 Abe Grossman - meh :)
4 -PirateKing- - Nice village overall
5 Eviction Notice - No idea
6 valkyrieproject - No idea
7 ElChapo - No idea
8 Kurlander - No idea
9 LeoSlayer - Good guy
10 BluE WicKeD... - Nub!
11 cpt spank a nub - No idea yet :icon_redface:
12 The.Red Dragon - No idea
13 Hax0r - No idea
14 tassies1 - Decent player, no personal chats/mails yet :icon_biggrin:
15 Kssmiass - No idea
16 Lord_Anubis - Old owner was decent, this one I think is to. Still to prove himself
17 jlblack - Good
18 kaii - Ston3d :icon_eek:
20 dimfas - No idea

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 TomasL Tomas is quality and with the newly combined accounts he is someone to worry about for our enemies.
2 ElChapo clearly an unbelievable solo player. From the few times I have talked to him seems to be a great guy.
3 mageknights Mage is another player with the time and knowledge of the game who can greatly help bored against our enemies. He shows every day that he is also a great team player with his offering to sit others. He passed me in oda today to take the number one oda spot, but won't be there for long :p
4 Hopeless21 Chris has failed in his op planning recently, but he has shown himself to be a top player on this world most recently with his dealings with tunnecliff.
5 BloodyPitt I really don't know much about him other than that he has been up on the top end for awhile. He also has a decent nobling record.
6 Nahasapeemapetilon Another player who I lack information on, but from looking at twstats he doesn't noble too many barbs but he has a little low od.
7 Kurlander Ive heard things from he is a barb nobler to he is an unbelievable player, I think we will find out which at some point.
8 kaii Kaii is a buddy of mine and a solid player, but i don't want to be too biased in how i describe him.
9 faaaaark Faaaaark has alot of points but needs to start dropin nukes out. His 183 od rank isn't doin it for me.
10 Hax0r Hax0r is sticking around, though i haven't heard much about him.
11 andreas.75. Way too many barb nobles and not nearly enough action for me he is the perfect example of barb nobling to get high up.
12 Trojan Killer Trojan seems to be a solid leader, but some of his recent recruitment has been questionable. I wish the best of luck to him and Icarus in what appears to be a battle with frst in the near future.
13 Abe Grossman Omar is a cool guy and just seems to go about his business
14 airfx Good player, could work on his teamwork a little bit, but still a great asset to any tribe
15 dhksththtl A player who goes about his business quietly and successfully.
16 Finnie the great Finnie gets at me all the time on w47 because he passed me here so I can't take anything away from him. Though I would suggest Finnie the average as a future name.
17 dimfas Don't know about him or really care enough to look up.
18 valkyrieproject Mario, good leader, but kills our fun in the skype chats when he logs in :p Still hes above average in all facets of this game and a great buddy.
19 tribb Don't know about him or really care enough to look up.
20 immunesoul Don't know about him or really care enough to look up.

DeletedUser

9 faaaaark Faaaaark has alot of points but needs to start dropin nukes out. His 183 od rank isn't doin it for me.
This is what I hate about these threads. People look at stats without knowing anything about the player, their previous worlds or how they are actually expanding. You my friend simply went and looked at the OD of each player. Did you check to see how many enemy villages I have nobled? Did you check to see if they actually had any ODD??

I am warring effectively and killing my enemy in the process without 'wasting' nukes. I am also doing some sensible local expansion to make sure that no one removes me in a hurry.

Please give me your in-game name so I can do an in-depth analysis of you. Should be rather interesting...

DeletedUser

Wouldn't it be more beneficial to be seen as pathetic....then talented like you rightfully deserve to be considred? Don't get your reasoning behind getting angry other then your rep that says your always angry....
idk whatever I be movin on

DeletedUser

Faaaaark If i know you more personally or had interacted with you at all i could be more insightful. You can tell which players i know and which i don't based on the amount or what i write about them. For you i was forced to take what i saw in the stats a face value because thats all there is about you that i had access to.

DeletedUser

Faaaaark If i know you more personally or had interacted with you at all i could be more insightful. You can tell which players i know and which i don't based on the amount or what i write about them. For you i was forced to take what i saw in the stats a face value because thats all there is about you that i had access to.
On that basis, you should also look at other world stats... it's at the bottom of each player's stats page.

Please do not point blank statements that a player sucks because his ODA is low. I started late and I am surrounded by what I would consider to be extreme noobs. The good players have been recruited into my tribe, the rest are being eaten. They don't know how to build troops and it doesn't take much to clear these guys.

DeletedUser

No where did I say that "a player sucks because his oda is low" But this is about the best on w43 not the best on other worlds.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to argue with you on this issue, but your comments were clear in that my stats did not impress you. To me... that means that you think the player sucks.

Semantics...

LOVERLOVER

1 TomasL Tomas is quality and with the newly combined accounts he is someone to worry about for our enemies.
2 ElChapo clearly an unbelievable solo player. From the few times I have talked to him seems to be a great guy.
3 mageknights Mage is another player with the time and knowledge of the game who can greatly help bored against our enemies. He shows every day that he is also a great team player with his offering to sit others. He passed me in oda today to take the number one oda spot, but won't be there for long :p
4 Hopeless21 Chris has failed in his op planning recently, but he has shown himself to be a top player on this world most recently with his dealings with tunnecliff.
5 BloodyPitt I really don't know much about him other than that he has been up on the top end for awhile. He also has a decent nobling record.
6 Nahasapeemapetilon Another player who I lack information on, but from looking at twstats he doesn't noble too many barbs but he has a little low od.
7 Kurlander Ive heard things from he is a barb nobler to he is an unbelievable player, I think we will find out which at some point.
8 kaii Kaii is a buddy of mine and a solid player, but i don't want to be too biased in how i describe him.
10 Hax0r Hax0r is sticking around, though i haven't heard much about him.
11 andreas.75. Way too many barb nobles and not nearly enough action for me he is the perfect example of barb nobling to get high up.
12 Trojan Killer Trojan seems to be a solid leader, but some of his recent recruitment has been questionable. I wish the best of luck to him and Icarus in what appears to be a battle with frst in the near future.
13 Abe Grossman Omar is a cool guy and just seems to go about his business
14 airfx Good player, could work on his teamwork a little bit, but still a great asset to any tribe
15 dhksththtl A player who goes about his business quietly and successfully.
16 Finnie the great Finnie gets at me all the time on w47 because he passed me here so I can't take anything away from him. Though I would suggest Finnie the average as a future name.
17 dimfas Don't know about him or really care enough to look up.
18 valkyrieproject Mario, good leader, but kills our fun in the skype chats when he logs in :p Still hes above average in all facets of this game and a great buddy.
19 tribb Don't know about him or really care enough to look up.
20 immunesoul Don't know about him or really care enough to look up.

TheBloodyPit is a sexy demon, trust. :lol: