Top 20 Players Discussion

DeletedUser

I just started and I hope to bash into the top 20 in a few weeks. Watch me.

A humble player

Probably not.

It is possible, a very good, very active account can take top 10 within the time they started late (bad explanation, so here:)
if you start a day late, it takes a day
2 days, 2 days to get top 10
if you start 3 months late, it will take you three months to get top 10.
(note that it does get harder as time goes on).

DeletedUser96141

that would not work. it will work if the others are not playing at all
which is impossible

A humble player

that would not work. it will work if the others are not playing at all
which is impossible

ermm no, empirical evidence (examples from the past) shows that a good, active account can take top 10 in the timeframe I gave, from start, if other accounts are playing actively.

DeletedUser96141

yes, but probably the other people that are already in the top10, will be active and good to, so it will be hared to catch in that timeframe

A humble player

yes, but probably the other people that are already in the top10, will be active and good to, so it will be hared to catch in that timeframe

Read what I said, it has been done. Repeatedly, so it is possible, and thus my rule stands, a good, active account can get top 10 (or 20) within the timeframe of how late they joined.

DeletedUser

Read what I said, it has been done. Repeatedly, so it is possible, and thus my rule stands, a good, active account can get top 10 (or 20) within the timeframe of how late they joined.
Alright.
Give us an example when did someone who started 3 months late, enter top 10 3 months after his 3 month late start.
I'm going to love hearing this one. :lol:

What you said is impossible, you exaggerated. There is a vast difference between top10 and top20, a player of your calibre should know it.

A humble player

Alright.
Give us an example when did someone who started 3 months late, enter top 10 3 months after his 3 month late start.
I'm going to love hearing this one. :lol:

What you said is impossible, you exaggerated. There is a vast difference between top10 and top20, a player of your calibre should know it.

myself said:
if you start 3 months late, it will take you three months to get top 10.
(note that it does get harder as time goes on).
I'll answer you with that. I agree, there is a point where it becomes nigh impossible, but is that not what I said there?

DeletedUser

Okay, then give us an example when did one enter top10 1 day after his 1 day late start.