Top 20 players

• Thread starter Who is that guy?
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would hazard a guess that 99% of the top 2000 will have a ranking much lower than their current one within 2 weeks after nobles. They are all players that have upgraded HQ/Barracks (I can understand getting a statue soon for the cheap pally defense) and are going to end up losing out because their mines aren't high enough.

Muldie325

My "build" isn't exactly perfect either. There are lots of factors, hard to take into account, like trading and fighting. I did my best though.

And like you say, once nobles come out it becomes much more about target selection and how efficiently you take them down.

DeletedUser

well maby people think that being on top for points means a lot, but for smart people like me ODA is where it counts bebah :D Build up your mines all you want some people have LC and axes that want some 5spear tutorial food.

DeletedUser

Hellz yeah! ODA is so win right now (I'm not sure whether you are trolling or not).

DeletedUser

My "build" isn't exactly perfect either. There are lots of factors, hard to take into account, like trading and fighting. I did my best though.

And like you say, once nobles come out it becomes much more about target selection and how efficiently you take them down.

And for the first time ever, we have to search for minewhores... This world is like heaven for us pointwhores. ;o <333

DeletedUser

I would hazard a guess that 99% of the top 2000 will have a ranking much lower than their current one within 2 weeks after nobles. They are all players that have upgraded HQ/Barracks (I can understand getting a statue soon for the cheap pally defense) and are going to end up losing out because their mines aren't high enough.

2000 mark is around where most of the good players will be right now. If not a bit higher.

DeletedUser

Agreed, Toasty. I'm top 4000, and I started a day late, so have lower mines than most decent players - they'll have a good 50-ish points on me? Therefore easily in the top 2000. ;o

DeletedUser

It appears that the point hoarders are starting to fall off. I've focused on the mines. Despite starting right when the world began, I fell all the way below 6,000 in rank. In the last day or so, I have managed to work my way BACK into the top 1,000. All things being equal based upon start time and building as soon as possible, I suspect I'll see a rank of top 300 consistently beginning in a few hours.

DeletedUser

Buildings
Village Headquarters (Level 3)
Barracks (Level 1)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 16)
Clay pit (Level 16)
Iron mine (Level 12)
Farm (Level 1)
Warehouse (Level 7)
283 points Rank 1847 :3. Yep all the good players are around 2k and I'm climbing up even though statue was the 3rd thing I got lol.

DeletedUser

That's ok then. The way it's getting talked about it's asthough you have already won the world.

It's not about winning a world anymore, all the cool cats, like us in MoM, point whore and the winner is the one who gets nobled last :)

DeletedUser

I said perfect because your build is apparently the closest there is on this world.

It's not about winning a world anymore, all the cool cats, like us in MoM, point whore and the winner is the one who gets nobled last :)

It was never about winning a world. I join expecting to die :lol:

nad destroyer

People seem to be growing faster than me despite me only building resources... *sigh*.

DeletedUser

People seem to be growing faster than me despite me only building resources... *sigh*.

It still depends on 1 main factor. Are you queuing your mines the minute you can queue them? If not then that is why you aren't growing fast enough. If you let your village sit, and if your warehouse goes red, then that's the difference maker.

nad destroyer

It still depends on 1 main factor. Are you queuing your mines the minute you can queue them? If not then that is why you aren't growing fast enough. If you let your village sit, and if your warehouse goes red, then that's the difference maker.

No my warehouse hasn't gone red once. Its hard playing tw over my cellphone at work but its not that strenuous to click to build another resource level. Basically as soon as I can I build another level.

DeletedUser

No my warehouse hasn't gone red once. Its hard playing tw over my cellphone at work but its not that strenuous to click to build another resource level. Basically as soon as I can I build another level.

Well, the people that are growing faster than you are also the ones who go all mines. Hmm if you're above rank 1000 I'd say you're fine.

nad destroyer

Nah not there, I'm hovering from 2000-2500 for the past day.

DeletedUser

ive been at a constant 300-500 in the last day. Once Cornish shows up, well hit top 20.