Top 20 players

DeletedUser

werlo <------- Pointwhore. unless he has used an alias. Non of his past worlds have been anything great

DeletedUser

I think he's lucky. No ones farms near him and he has 7 Barbs real close.
It's all about placement.

DeletedUser

true that. The account I play is a really good one, but i have no doubt in my mind that we wouldn't be top 5 if we didn't have such a good starting location.

DeletedUser

yea lucky him. I can't wait for BP to end. I am getting nothing from these barbs and i have 2 inactives 18 minutes from me. So should be some easy 1K of everything resources

DeletedUser

yea lucky him. I can't wait for BP to end. I am getting nothing from these barbs and i have 2 inactives 18 minutes from me. So should be some easy 1K of everything resources

So true. It's going too be glorious. I started 26 Hrs late because then I dont fight really good people. ;)

DeletedUser

now that top20 has shapen up.. i mean alot of these players will stay here...

1 Kaizers Orchestra Inc 829 1 829
2 RileyDuke LODDS 747 1 747
3 Just Godlike Tribe 746 1 746
4 -GuidingLight- LODDS 727 1 727
5 Slick Engineer XIII 688 1 688
6 Runaway Train Inc 677 1 677
7 Unseen. Inc 654 1 654
8 NaRuT0 ShiPpuDeN CC 644 1 644
9 PRB. Inc 643 1 643
10 @Mystia@ ARMADA 640 1 640
11 PotentPotables 639 1 639
12 LizAshley Where? 634 1 634
13 mooningthemoon LODDS 620 1 620
14 Rusu Masakage Inc 618 1 618
15 adzolehole XIII 596 1 596
16 TheIlluminati LODDS 591 1 591
17 AmKut ARMADA 583 1 583
18 JustSayNo Excuse 560 1 560
19 WeAreIncognito Inc 555 1 555
20 Pain.Carbon XIII 545 1 545

i feel like its time to bump this. i will give my own review later, when i have sobered up, having enough trouble keeping my lc alive right now.^^

the uber luberz

Besides the brief interruption when someone noble rushes and takes a mediocre village to get rank 1, Kaisers Orchestra will have the top spot for a long, long time.

DeletedUser100251

Go kaizer :icon_biggrin:

But my personal favorite top 20 player is Rusu Masakage, he got this weird charisma :icon_redface: I think it might have been the COA on his profile.

DeletedUser

Besides the brief interruption when someone noble rushes and takes a mediocre village to get rank 1, Kaisers Orchestra will have the top spot for a long, long time.

LONG, LONG TIME might be oversaying it, because really.. when was the last time you saw him/them play any world for long?

but yea, getting him off the rank one is rather impossible right now.

the uber luberz

Go kaizer :icon_biggrin:

But my personal favorite top 20 player is Rusu Masakage, he got this weird charisma :icon_redface: I think it might have been the COA on his profile.

Not only does he have charisma, he has a history in recent worlds of taking rank 1 almost routinely (under his normal alias, of course :) ) Hes my pick for a close rank 2 (unless of course my account is somewhere in the top two ;) )

Why do I think Kaisers will run away with it? Because they are that good. I haven't known Dent for that long, but you can tell from talking to him that hes among the best startup players around, even though he doesnt say so himself. I think doubting a long stay at rank 1 is more of a jab at Digs longevity than anything substantive about the account as a whole.

But hey, I am always up for bashing on Digs :)

I've gotten to know some of the top players' "numbers" that are best for predicting future performance, such as troop count, rax/stable levels, and total hauls. Growth at this stage is exponential with their type of activity level, and the Kaiser account is more ahead then people even realize. Its their spot to lose, and I just don't think they are going to.

Khan The Master

yeah knowing the players on the account they are good enough to hold the villa for a while. Only thing that might reshape top 20 will be nobles and how bad everyone's nuke gets hit on their first villa. I know we probs wont catch them atm anyway unless godlike can, I doubt he can tho

DeletedUser

yeah knowing the players on the account they are good enough to hold the villa for a while. Only thing that might reshape top 20 will be nobles and how bad everyone's nuke gets hit on their first villa. I know we probs wont catch them atm anyway unless godlike can, I doubt he can tho

I could If I had a co player.

Gonna restart soon anyway :)

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

haha well there goes that secret thanks kev, min, khan and dab

Cas wasnt mentioned and deserves one too, good player and keeps us in top shape overnight ;) but its still very early days and top spot isn't what the worlds about (except when it comes to beating mario and jag :D) tribe being #1 is more important so hopefully thats the next step!

Last edited by a moderator: