Top 20 players

fizzolio

34/304 conquers. Id say that isn't such a terrible statistic compared to various others in 7SF which have over 50% barb ennoblement.

Guilty? Not as much.as 7SF. I at least can still farm :)

Instead of criticising, do your own list if mine is so terrible...

HA! - I am pretty happy about my recent war against barbs. It was a tough war but I came out victorious. Had a ton of extra nobles that needed to be burnt.

Barb nobling is barb nobling. You can't say "i've nobled less barbs than you so i am cooler".

For myself and my past experience I am a huge fan of having a solid cluster. If the going gets tough it is nice to have villages close to you.

I have weighed the pro's & con's of barb nobling and tried each of the strategies in different worlds. My conclusion was that barb nobing is more beneficial. it is obvious that you agree with this at least to a certain point or you would of not nobled so many barbs.

DeletedUser

HA! - I am pretty happy about my recent war against barbs. It was a tough war but I came out victorious. Had a ton of extra nobles that needed to be burnt.

Barb nobling is barb nobling. You can't say "i've nobled less barbs than you so i am cooler".

For myself and my past experience I am a huge fan of having a solid cluster. If the going gets tough it is nice to have villages close to you.

I have weighed the pro's & con's of barb nobling and tried each of the strategies in different worlds. My conclusion was that barb nobing is more beneficial. it is obvious that you agree with this at least to a certain point or you would of not nobled so many barbs.

it's nice until you are under attack and need those barbs to farm to rebuild troops. comparing benards barbs nobles to yours is a joke.

DeletedUser

it's nice until you are under attack and need those barbs to farm to rebuild troops. comparing benards barbs nobles to yours is a joke.

Ehh, its not hard to move res around + mines are usually maxed by now making things easier. Farming isnt essential for rebuilding troops.

Barbs <3

DeletedUser

Noobs will never learn anything. Or am I wrong? Maybe I should go and noble all the barbs around me!? Mmmmmnn at least don't have to spend the.hours farming them, right?

DeletedUser

Noobs will never learn anything. Or am I wrong? Maybe I should go and noble all the barbs around me!? Mmmmmnn at least don't have to spend the.hours farming them, right?

You talk as if you don't noble Barbs at all. You do. Get over it. Eventually, you won't have a choice. They might've had their reasons to noble Barbs. I can see 2 Reasons: Lack of Expansion Area and Lack of Villages with Troops.

Of-course, you don't noble all the barbs, thats absurd. You need to think strategically based on your personal location and circumstances. Also, yes, nobling barbs does save you time actually, it saves you from having to farm them, and guess what, the resources go straight into your warehouse :O and you have an additional village.. :O and guess what .. You can even build troops there. = / Wow.. So many benefits.

Buddy, just think before your speak. Don't be an ass to others.

DeletedUser

How did you come up with that conclusion? :icon_neutral:

You missed the context which was provided by the sentence before this. :icon_idea:
Early on in a world it is important, but now it isnt. The majority of players have an abundance of villages with maxed mines providing them the means to move res around to rebuild etc etc.

DeletedUser

lack of expansion? Lol 7SF should actually consider warring tribes surrounding them instead of 2 Ks away. Problem solved!

Barbs take ages to grow - fact
even harder with less barbs to farm - fact.

7SF has the less barbs per square than anywhere else on w60 - fact.
Your barbs will take triple the time to grow - fact.

Whilst everyone else expands and grows exponentially, you waste valuable nobles on 3k barbs. Congrats!

DeletedUser104334

lack of expansion? Lol 7SF should actually consider warring tribes surrounding them instead of 2 Ks away. Problem solved!

Whilst everyone else expands and grows exponentially, you waste valuable nobles on 3k barbs. Congrats!

Is this now a flame thread for your BS you are posting about 7SF?

DeletedUser

If you say facts are BS than fine. Your the folk that getting all hyper mad at it, not me :lol:

DeletedUser104334

If you say facts are BS than fine. Your the folk that getting all hyper mad at it, not me :lol:

I doubt that the top 20 players thread is the place to discuss tribal decisions of a top 5 tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thats not the issue. The issue here is your claim against 7SF. It's not like I'm defending them. Just saying that, if you want to provide some good opinions, you might want to consider every aspect before creating judgments that instigate such pointless arguments.

Barbs take some time to grow, but it depends on what you are using them for and also depends on where the Barb is. If the Barb is located in the front-lines, then it would be a waste of time nobling them. However, if there are a few villages in the back-lines that you think you maybe able to noble and use for purposes such as creating additional defense or maybe making into a long-range village used for fakes and create quite a lot of fakes there while you transfer resources and build it up, it could be used for anything. You need to think about how efficiently you can use them and as I said before, it based on the location of the barb.

The only downside to this is that you're wasting a few nobles, Yes. But if the nobles are coming from back-lines villages which are too far of a distance to send the nobles from, then those can be used. Why not use them. I would personally noble up to 4 barbs/bonuses per week in the back lines based on why I need them.

So if they feel like taking barbs, let them. So you original statement should have been something along the lines of - "7SF is now taking shit loads of babrs. Dont know what they are up to but up to my knowledge, it wouldn't do them any good. I wonder what they are planning or are they planning to quit... Just speculation really".

Labeling them doesn't work. I can label you to my liking and use it keep messing with you. But, I'm not judgmental. If you truly want to provide good opinions, this about it objectively before making up things that may technically be incorrect. What if as a result of those nobles, they, I don't know, start "murking" another tribe... Then your accusations would have been falsified.

Keep an open mind and be objective. They're barbs. Still villages. Get over it. You've nobled more Barbs than me. Shall I all you a "Barb-Whore"? I wouldn't really.

DeletedUser

Go make a thread about it. this is off topic.

:icon_neutral: No. lol Don't feel like a new topic. The topic started here. I have nothing more to say about it anyway.

[On-Topic] Top 20 Players: They're top 20 'cuz they're awesome like that. lol

DeletedUser104220

Go make a thread about it. this is off topic.

I absolutely adore how whenever you get outwitted you change your tune completely. :icon_biggrin: I find this very amusing in every single thread I see you attempting to troll.

DeletedUser91782

I absolutely adore how whenever you get outwitted you change your tune completely. :icon_biggrin: I find this very amusing in every single thread I see you attempting to troll.

Nope, he just doesnt want to bother with people that can't understand simple logic

DeletedUser

If my top 20 list is so bad, please by all means do your own. Fed up of arguing this pointless debate. I don't really care.

Calm stats:

7SF stats:

Thats what im basing my opinions on. This includes players like Callous who have only nobled barbs this week (pretty much). On the contrary, Calm players like myself, noble 1 or 2 barbs (my reason mainly to get Great Power :p).

There is a difference between nobling too many barbs and not enough. Im not saying barb nobling is BAD if done moderately and IN a a way that you can still farm. Nobling every barb that surroundes you is just well silly.

No-one can argue fact :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think that sums it up...

The truth is War-Lord players sometimes see this as a weakness on players or policies of the tribe, while there are downsides on nobling barbs like limited farm area, small villages to long to grow...

There are good things about it also, like clusterizing, increasing density on a specific area either way. Its still depends on the players skill on how good he plays.

I dont disagree with barb nobling as Im a barb nobler myself..

Uhmm this is getting off-topic........

Last edited: