Top 20 Predictions

DeletedUser

I fail to see where the pressure is coming from?

Our allies have recruited and grown, that's great. PITA has typically been in third or second spot ranking wise since the beginning of the world and we are now in first. It's not as if we've always had top spot and are thinking 'oh my, what's happening'.

I don't think anyone is sweating about anything but nice try :)

And seeing (as Justin said) the world will be continuing for many many more months, seven days will not be a true measurement. We're talking another 6-8 months at least as things stand. How many good players have given up, had real life issues, gone inactive since this world started? How many more will go the same way?

All we can do is speculate and predict... And looking at this thread from when the world began exactly how many of those predictions came true?

I rest my case

DeletedUser

well another twist pita back on top with a surprise merge with tuff there now running neck in neck to the finish line well played pita no one saw that one coming

DeletedUser

lol ,

from the looks of it the top tribes are locked in but i am expecting a suppose as 59 been boring and its bound to have one eventually :)

TheHowling

Its not over till the fat lady sings

both PITA and GotRob are impressive and theres a long way to go yet....... and well 6 months is only 6 months hehe

DeletedUser

cant possibly be that the worlds only been 6 months.
6 months is when tuff was formed.

also i know a fat lady who can sing for us when the world ends :)