Top 20 Tribe Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser78419

I'll be keeping this up to date about every 3 days. I know that there will be out of top 20 tribes that deserve attention (10 Man Crew and all their various names come to mind), but I'm sure others can do the same for them as well.
This IS NOT a predictions thread. I don't want somebody guessing now about the top 20, there is enough of that. The first top 20 will be done on Wednesday, though most tribes won't have joined yet. :icon_wink:
Others should feel free to give their own opinions (once the world starts). Detailed analysis' on individual tribes can be done on request.

Top 20:

DeletedUser

none off this proves anything none off us over 10k evenyet wait until we get bigger then we wont have a new leader every day lol

DeletedUser

true dat. i dont know if one person has a barracks, or a headquarters past level 3.

DeletedUser78419

1. FAD - They're at the top because they are 1 person away from the member limit. Fail.
2. WLFPAK- Also going down the drain quite soon.
3. Nepal- Might last longer than the other 2...by about a week.
4. D * 44- Now this is the surprise tribe. Low (relative) member count, compared to the rest of the top 5, decent members. The best in the top 5 currently. (Not the best overall, mind you.)
5.Or-D- No. Gone. Who?
6. ROSTAM- Decent organization, but very spread out. (A few in random K's nowhere near them.) Those will probably fall off, merge possibly?
7. SQUAD- On the first day, 5 people left. How promising is that, really?
8. Pacman- The only success story on here. Period.
9. H.O.T.- I don't see them succeeding at all.
10. HnK- Heard good things about them, I'll wait and see before I give an opinion.
11.Google- Clearly, the whole tribe is yet to be assembled, but I see a decent tribe here.
12. ~NWA~- Anyone with the initials of North West Airlines does not strike me as confident.
13.~DOVE~- I wonder how well they'll live up to that name. They are either a) really smart to use a cheesy name, or b) Are confused about the point of Tribal Wars.
14. NATO- I see about 30 unknowns and 2 great players. I don't think that's going to work.
15. =KFF=- Like the name, might get them early unwanted attention. Fail, probably.
16. TSoH- Best looking tribe with below average players. They are organized, I'll give them that.
17. PUTO- Never heard of anyone on the list. No opinion. The name is terrible.
18. ONDOY- Either members are already inactive, or they just aren't very good. PUTO is half their size and ahead of them. That justs asks the question: How?
19. ~ARP~-Looks fine. Will probably head the way of most, though, down the drain.
20. 13D- Decent players here, some quick growth. Give em a pass for now.

Upcoming:
Se7en, PCP, FAIL, and various others are only partially joined or not at all. They will be at the top, most likely, soon, although its a crapshoot if they'll do any better.

DeletedUser

Everyone always leaves out the Power Rangers. Cause we're stealthy.

DeletedUser

this is gonna be intresting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like it! Although basically you said everyone was fail. Except Pacman. And i agree with you on that one :) Google might do well but....

DeletedUser

Pacman + MILF = Succeed!

Google = Gets beaten up by Yahoo! I mean GoGo /Sarcasm

DeletedUser78419

Wow the top 20 is changing fast. Half the tribes in it aren't even listed 3 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.