Top 20 Tribe Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I flamed you?

That's a surprise, I don't recall flaming you. Making a valid criticism isn't a flame.

I dont remember if it was you or indie to be quite honest. Was a flame though. Something about being point-whores and our recruiting tactics

just to refresh memory:

(eyes OD looks good, eyes members troop counts *I have sat every member before joining* looks good, hmm tribe looks good)

DeletedUser

No, I brought up that your other duke's point had a flaw, which he then corrected himself. I also challenged his methods of rhetoric, in that he didn't prove his point correctly.

If I'd flamed you, you'd know it. And so would most of the world. I tend to get a bit heated :icon_wink:.

As I said, King Geldwolf could tell you :lol:.

If I wanted to flame you here as well, I'd have to know what you're talking about.

By stating that we should change our profile to 'Allies Please?' is merely indirectly saying we were hugzy and you know it.

We could start with this, if you please?

Stating you should change your profile to 'Allies Please' isn't suggesting you're hugzy indirectly, unless you're paranoid. It's saying you're diplomatically weak. If he'd wanted to suggest you were hugzy, he'd have told you to change your profile to 'Merges Please?' I agree that hugzy is a broad term though, and the connotation of what he said seems to point to saying you're hugzy. But in reality, the two are very different things, unless he just couldn't find a better word.

DeletedUser

No, I brought up that your other duke's point had a flaw, which he then corrected himself. I also challenged his methods of rhetoric, in that he didn't prove his point correctly.

If I'd flamed you, you'd know it. And so would most of the world. I tend to get a bit heated :icon_wink:.

As I said, King Geldwolf could tell you :lol:.

If I wanted to flame you here as well, I'd have to know what you're talking about.

Stating you should change your profile to 'Allies Please' isn't suggesting you're hugzy indirectly, unless you're paranoid. It's saying you're diplomatically weak. If he'd wanted to suggest you were hugzy, he'd have told you to change your profile to 'Merges Please?' I agree that hugzy is a broad term though, and the connotation of what he said seems to point to saying you're hugzy. But in reality, the two are very different things, unless he just couldn't find a better word.

Please he even re-read it and agreed it was indirectly implied to come off as hugzy, kind of trying to bring a dead horse back to life. Allies is almost the same as mergers, its simple allies + mergers = no wars. If any of you were based in K56 (I know you guys are, and I know what your tribe is up to) you know that isn't the case. We have one at our doorsteps, and we are just curious if those tribes know that we aren't oblivious to this.

DeletedUser

The entire point was to flog a dead horse. Hence the:

Gosh, slow today are we :lol:? Take the bait? As for our tribe...I haven't read our tribe forums since the last time I spoke to you, and I still don't know why we're in it. We applied for your tribe, if I remember rightly, but it's your haughty manner (such as in the above reply to my post) that makes indi want to flame you. It's all in the tone.

DeletedUser

The entire point was to flog a dead horse. Hence the:

Gosh, slow today are we :lol:? Take the bait? As for our tribe...I haven't read our tribe forums since the last time I spoke to you, and I still don't know why we're in it. We applied for your tribe, if I remember rightly, but it's your haughty manner (such as in the above reply to my post) that makes indi want to flame you. It's all in the tone.

My demeanor will not change. I talk the way I talk. It is not meant to come off wrongly, just prospectively thought out for the most part (hence I am getting tired after a long day and obviously missing things in those posts but it happens). You did apply for my tribe, and at that point I was informed that you have had the majority of your troops wiped, and wasn't showing that much growth, as it seemed (because I had Indie on skype) as active as you guys seemed it seemed like you guys would've been growing faster than you were. I mean honestly, you both know the tribes that hate us, and we could not even with some sort of respect for tribal wars players that aren't being farmed accept you. You'd probably be cleared within the week (at the time we had that conversation). Plus I do not personally like players that are obsessive over the PnPs. This is the only real thread I post on so flame if you must about that statement, but tribal image and relations can be broken by being mouthy on the forums.

DeletedUser26129

Orel... dont use my name when sending noob flames... im experienced ;)

DeletedUser

My demeanor will not change. I talk the way I talk. It is not meant to come off wrongly, just prospectively thought out for the most part (hence I am getting tired after a long day and obviously missing things in those posts but it happens).

I didn't suggest you had to change, only that it is that manner that gets you flames from players like indi. I myself have to resist an urge half the time I see you post to flame you based on your tone, but I realize that your logic is usually not faulty unless I wish to bring up some annoying technicalities that no one appreciates.

You did apply for my tribe, and at that point I was informed that you have had the majority of your troops wiped, and wasn't showing that much growth, as it seemed (because I had Indie on skype) as active as you guys seemed it seemed like you guys would've been growing faster than you were. I mean honestly, you both know the tribes that hate us, and we could not even with some sort of respect for tribal wars players that aren't being farmed accept you. You'd probably be cleared within the week (at the time we had that conversation). Plus I do not personally like players that are obsessive over the PnPs. This is the only real thread I post on so flame if you must about that statement, but tribal image and relations can be broken by being mouthy on the forums.

Were we cleared? Nope. Were we likely to be cleared? Nope. You criticize the tribes that you're enemies with, are allied to ours (admittedly that was a week ago I saw it in our tribe, and only because indi told me), and then say they could clear us? If you'd done some kind of in-depth analysis into our histories on other worlds, you'd have known a bit more. Hence why some people tend to criticize your recruitment policies :icon_wink:. In addition, neither me nor indi posted much on the PnP prior to speaking with you.

You post on other threads, but that's quite the annoying technicality to call you on.

DeletedUser

Instead of finding flaws in the logic you have posted I am going to do something I haven't really ever done before. I apologize for saying the thing about the troops on the PnP that was inconsiderate of me, I know if someone said something to me I wouldn't want it on the forums either, You weren't cleared but I believe the term was took significant losses. Anyways onto my point hopefully... If I rub you the wrong way take no offense 99% of the time I don't mean any either. I speak the way I do with the logic I do because it has served me well in the two years I have played this game. I said the thing about being cleared because of the way things are in the continent, it was more of a I respect you and want you to get your troops back up and show me what you got rather than a slap on the ass and get out of my sight. So I apologize.

DeletedUser

Hmm... Apology accepted. Perhaps we shouldn't have been so judgmental as well.. We know we both come off as assholes :lol:

Anywho.. truce? :p

DeletedUser

Hmm... Apology accepted. Perhaps we shouldn't have been so judgmental as well.. We know we both come off as assholes :lol:

Anywho.. truce? :p

Indie, Orel.

You both know me and I hope you realise I only have your best interests at heart, both of you.

Let me bring some perspective to this argument.

You've applied to Vector and have been refused because of your relative position in the game at that time. Rather than putting your heads down, building and proving my dukes wrong you have taken it upon yourselves to flame them at every opportunity..... This really does not help your position.

You are in k56 and k56 is Vector... I think its true to say you need us more than we need you.

I am more than prepared to speak up for you and push for your inclusion into our tribe and do have some weight as Baron but you need to get on the good side Of Khao and Rivet before that happens.... The more you flame the less likely that will ever happen - the above post, I hope, goes some way in addressing that.

Please mail them igm, continue to apologise for your actions, realise these guys are for real and perhaps we can move forward. Otherwise its only a matter of time before the word goes out to the tribe and you end up getting rimmed.

Respectfully
NO1

The Great 1One1

I wouldn't allow indi into my tribe....ever. He's alright sometimes, but then I cannot be bothered with all the drama he brings to the tribe. Not my kind of drama; negative drama that helps no one, not even himself.

DeletedUser

Closed. Don't any of you know how to get along? This has gone way off-topic. Please don't correct people on Grammar. You must understand, they might not speak English as a first Language, therefore will find it hard to type in English. So please... Stop it, or Infractions will be handed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.