TOP 20 Tribes (Discuss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You don't have to know someone for them to be a good tribe (no I'm not FOX). Everyone knows Britney Spears, that doesn't make her any less of a failure.

People tend to mean "I can't say whether they are good or bad because I don't know them" when they say 'who?'. I don't think people mean it in an insulting way or anything.

DeletedUser

People tend to mean "I can't say whether they are good or bad because I don't know them" when they say 'who?'. I don't think people mean it in an insulting way or anything.

I think you're wrong, but anyways it's pointless to argue about what people think.

DeletedUser

I think you're wrong, but anyways it's pointless to argue about what people think.

I would argue that O.O
But if you think that if people think something you are not sure of and that it's bad for you already then good luck... O.O

Also being not known sort of makes the tribe look as not hard opponent, doesn't it is one it's just more likely as they didn't cause any noise to get noticed... maybe because they can't? but then maybe they just didn't have a chance for it yet?

DeletedUser

Hah... Can't say I like Misery.... Mainly because they recruited like crazy when the LEGIT started falling, LEGIT started falling because there were few idiots there with self problems i guess but then after causing tribe to fall they jumped to Misery. If not them I believe that LEGIT would be going high ranks for like 10th place already.

...it still doesn't tell me much about FOX

Oh.. and please make thread about this war, I am really interested how it is going

DeletedUser

Lol I would, but I'm kinda new to the game so I'm not sure exactly what to put, I'll contact one of the guys who has posted something in our forums to see if he'll do it.
Yeah LEGIT is one of our allies.

DeletedUser

Well I made a thread about so we'll see.
I thought about putting was instead of is, but technically they're still allies lol

Gouge

Well we're at war with Misery...if that counts as anything

This is news to Misery, because we haven't seen much out of FOX, and if you're allies with LEGIT you guys sure didn't do anything to help them.

DeletedUser

This is news to Misery, because we haven't seen much out of FOX, and if you're allies with LEGIT you guys sure didn't do anything to help them.

Hence why i asked for the PNP...

Misery ripped LEGIT a new one pretty quickly, LEGIT is all but a husk of a tribe with inactive/rimmed leadership.

I'm 100% certain that if Misery were at war with FOX the stats would be slightly better:

Side 1:
Tribes: Misery
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: FOX
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 2
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,614
Side 2: 2,762
Difference: 9,852

image.php

Than the war that misery actually know about:

Side 1:
Tribes: Misery
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LEGIT LEGIT
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86,160
Side 2: 5,758
Difference: 80,402

image.php

^ And those two that LEGIT took are from before the war started, sorry Gouge, have you forgiven me for my rash nature yet? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol, thats exactly what i mean when i say 'who?' it's simply a way to say that i've never heard a lot of them, but with less words.
its not meant as an insult, simply that i do not have enough information to form an opinion on them.

Overvoltage said:
she's not that rich... :p
well, i just looked it up through google. not sure how accurate, but it still has to be close... $737,000 a month.
now i don't know about you...but i certainly don't make that much a month. lol
plus, imagine how much money she earned for those few years touring the country and singing to little girls and boys around the world. plus tv commercials, magazines, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that would be quite funny to see Misery warring Legit ^_^
Half of Misery are former Legit members.. lol say hi to Emperor B.H. :D The great diplomat that caused entire top20 tribe to fall all by him self ;)

It may be just that FOX marked them because they have trouble with each other and he thinks its war :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Half of Misery are former Legit members.. lol say hi to Emperor B.H. :D The great diplomat that caused entire top20 tribe to fall all by him self ;)

It may be just that FOX marked them because they have trouble with each other and he thinks its war :D

Misery are warring LEGIT xD

Gouge

We have 8 players in Misery that jumped ship from LEGIT, how can you blame them for waiting a better tribe with more opportunities.

So lets see, 8 out of 55 thats not really half now is it?

DeletedUser

Yeah I might of misunderstood everything. Who knows. But why did yall boot Spawn of Misery?

Status
Not open for further replies.