TOP 20 Tribes (Discuss)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yeah sorry my bad... you recruited some players from legit then they joined legit again and then they joined you again and then after that some of them stayed some of them joined legit again.... thats why it looked so confusing

I am looking at TW stats so dont come to me saying how wrong I am if there is something i dont know :p

DeletedUser

So lets see, 8 out of 55 thats not really half now is it?

true true, nowhere near half by anyone's standards.

he probably meant half of the decent players, i'd argue 50% was too small a percentage not too large hehe :icon_biggrin:

However i think we are getting off topic...

DeletedUser

we are discussing top20 tribe Misery, its history and its future ^_^ How is that offtopic?

RemyRose

1 1nS4n3
2 RBL
3 Chess
4 Gentle
5 Ginger
6 pRo
7 AKQJ10
8 SYN
9 R.L.
10 Misery
11 Siren
12 Ascend
13 Flame
14 FUC
15 ARFCOM
16 NERD
17 D-O-G
18 RL
19 FOX
20 .:I:. [/B]

RemyRose

1 1nS4n3 - Hard to tell, haven't seen anything special from these guys yet.
2 RBL - Hard to tell, haven't seen anything special from these guys yet.
3 Chess - -
4 Gentle - -
5 Ginger - Shlomzi.. great leader but sometimes to arrogant. Also Hard to tell, haven't seen anything special from these guys yet.
6 pRo - Good bunch of skilled players, they know what they are doing. Riogrande <3
7 AKQJ10 - I like these guys a lot. Maybe it's the name and size though.
8 SYN - Got some skilled players, some are very friendly.
9 R.L. - Sigh
10 Misery - Misery.. M-i-s-e-r-y.. MISERY?!
11 Siren - WeeHuu Weehuu I'm a police car. :icon_neutral:
12 Ascend - W-wait what?
13 Flame - Falling down in rankings since the start, the top players should join a better tribe before riding in the failtrain.
14 FUC - W-wait what?
15 ARFCOM - W-wait what?
16 NERD - Leader thinks that he's winning or good, but he's actually not.:icon_rolleyes:
17 D-O-G - Easy to slaughter.
18 RL - Sigh
19 FOX - Sigh
20 .:I:. - Meh

zakipoo

1 1nS4n3 = dunno
2 RBL = dunno
3 Chess = good members
4 Gentle = eh good members
5 Ginger = ""
6 pRo = ??
7 AKQJ10 = ??
8 SYN = EpIc PhAiL
9 R.L. = real life?
10 Misery = sadly...
11 Siren = ??
12 Ascend = ??
13 Flame = ??
14 FUC = ??
15 ARFCOM = eh so-so
16 NERD = EpIc PhAiL
17 D-O-G = ??
18 RL = R.L. related?
19 FOX = ?
20 .:I:. = hmmm....

DeletedUser

1 1nS4n3 = dunno
2 RBL = dunno
3 Chess = good members
4 Gentle = eh good members
5 Ginger = ""
6 pRo = ??
7 AKQJ10 = ??
8 SYN = EpIc PhAiL
9 R.L. = real life?
10 Misery = sadly...
11 Siren = ??
12 Ascend = ??
13 Flame = ??
14 FUC = ??
15 ARFCOM = eh so-so
16 NERD = EpIc PhAiL
17 D-O-G = ??
18 RL = R.L. related?
19 FOX = ?
20 .:I:. = hmmm....
too much ?? man

Faetzy

1.1nS4n3 - This tribe suprised me, they seemed to be nobodies but doing great, giving the other more experienced tribes a run for there money at the monet.
2.RBL - Good tribe, some good members, however, i'm not confident in there leaders.
3. Chess - Sasuzuke sums it all up ;) lol, nah some great players in here, strong leader, just is he here for good?
4. Gentle Good line up, good qualified leader, can and should be here for a long time.
5. Ginger - Don't like the colour or flavour...
6. pRo - Too pRo for me to comment :lol:
7. AKQJ10 - Have my support, since i'm a fan of poker :p
8. SYN - Don't really like these guys, just something about them + the member merge claims.
9. R.L. - No idea
10. Misery - Not bad :) lets hope they don't make anyone cry :lol:
11. Siren - Not bad, tight recruitment like Misery
12. Ascend - Not bad also same as 10/11 with recruiting
13. Flame - No idea
14. FUC - No idea
15. ARFCOM - No idea
16. NERD - In multiple wars
17. D-O-G - No idea
18. RL - No idea
19. FOX- Fox biscuits?
20. .:I:.- Don't know much about these, just they are also in wars.

Faetzy

Because ~D~ isn't a rim tribe, that joined roughly 2 months after the world was realesed? And 2 months is just a estimate, probably longer, however we don't think were better, we know were good for where we are location wise, hence the reason were rank 1 K22 but we don't brag.
Not to mention a tribal name which just stands out and says we love ourselfs,

Properties
Tribe name: We Sure Are!
ID: pRo

And in comparison to tribes, we've had only 12 players leave our tribe in the time we've been formed, compared to your 50+, so in ways we are bette and also shows our members actually like the leadership, and are active. However, i never mentioned ~D~, but on the topic we've jumped like 70+ ranks in the last week.

DeletedUser

Because ~D~ isn't a rim tribe, that joined roughly 2 months after the world was realesed? And 2 months is just a estimate, probably longer, however we don't think were better, we know were good for where we are location wise, hence the reason were rank 1 K22 but we don't brag.

Properties

And in comparison to tribes, we've had only 12 players leave our tribe in the time we've been formed, compared to your 50+, so in ways we are bette and also shows our members actually like the leadership, and are active. However, i never mentioned ~D~, but on the topic we've jumped like 70+ ranks in the last week.

dude what is your beef with pRo? afraid of rio's smexiness or something? did he steal away your boyfriend?
and you have like, 34 players. compared to our 61. plus, it's easy to jump 70 ranks when theres over a thousand tribes that only have a couple thousand points.

haha there are 32 tribes named ~D~, existing on various worlds.

as for more of our people 'leaving'...we merely kick out someone when they go red. honestly i had no idea the number was that high. i know that we've lost some active people because of quitting TW completely, account owners changing, internal nobling when somebody leaves, co-playing mergers
...but really Fake Travis is responsible for half of the count. :p fake travis is a toy. :icon_redface: nothing more.

DeletedUser

Properties

We don't love ourselves, we love eachother. Hence the lovely rainbow on my sig ;)

...but really Fake Travis is responsible for half of the count. :p fake travis is a toy. :icon_redface: nothing more.

Lol we just kick Fake Travis out for fun. He then explodes with anger, and we reinvite him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

top 1-10 are doing good
top 11-20 fail..they don't deserve in where they are now

Shlomzi

5 Ginger - Shlomzi.. great leader but sometimes to arrogant. Also Hard to tell, haven't seen anything special from these guys yet.

We're busy dealing with this coalition that popped up in our home K's which a bunch of tribes decided to join, I just couldn't be bothered to make any PnP as it isn't worth it.

Oh, and my arrogance makes this game fun for my tribe :icon_wink:

5. Ginger - Don't like the colour or flavour...

Hmm, I remember you from W12 DNY :icon_wink:

Anyways yeah, I'm actually the only ginger in Ginger, and I didn't even start the tribe. Oh, and I don't like the flavour either.

Status
Not open for further replies.