Top 20 tribes in a month

DeletedUser

These forums have been getting a bit dry lately, so I thought a new thread was in order.

The purpose of this thread is to make predictions regarding which tribes you foresee being around in the next month or so. This doesn't necessarily mean existing tribes; it can also include merges of tribes that currently exist.

:xmas smile:

Now excuse me while I pointwhore on summer games...

DeletedUser

Base, Offend and Cruel. Don't think any of the other top 20 tribes will last. I think a new tribe will be formed in the SE and BizNiz will do well if they can remain top 10.

DeletedUser

In a month? Hopefully the tribe I'm in. We don't have much competition and we have me.

Also, probably IB.

DeletedUser

BizNiz, they've already went through the worst. I think they'll continue at the top in one form or another.

Also one of these mass recruitment high member count tribes is gonna survive no doubt (probably not ~BURN~ though, a tribe can only have that many big egos in it until it comes crashing down)

Oh and Escape.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I predict that the top 20 tribes remain the same after a month.

DeletedUser

NUGGET doesn't seem to have a lot of competition in their area. They're super clustered which means growth will be harder but it also makes them harder to attack. What's their leadership like?

P.S. how do i delete my sig and avatar? They're terrible. 14 year old me had terrible taste and photoshop skills.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

Not trying to sound cocky but I feel Gents. will definately be in the top 20 in a months time. Mostly based on how well things are going for us right now and how awkward our skype chats our.

DeletedUser

Not trying to sound cocky but I feel Gents. will definately be in the top 20 in a months time. Mostly based on how well things are going for us right now and how awkward our skype chats our.

You guys are good, but I think you just need a few more members of equal skill to give you the push you need.

Frankie2205

The tribe Gents. << With the dot. Not much going in K55 but these guys have some of the top members there. Don't know if many have noticed them yet either :)

DeletedUser99565

The tribe Gents. << With the dot. Not much going in K55 but these guys have some of the top members there. Don't know if many have noticed them yet either :)

Oh Frankie we were just talking about that silly putty. Join us, I will adopt you :icon_razz:

Frankie2205

Oh Frankie we were just talking about that silly putty. Join us, I will adopt you :icon_razz:

For the guy who said we should recruit a bit more I've turned down about 20 people in the past 2-3 days. Not to mention what my co duke has turned down himself. I am being VERY selective about my recruiting will only allow the ones that have proven themselves to me through my vigorous recruitment process.

I think it might be too "vigorous" for me just now ;)

You have got it set though, top 3 players in the K .. not for long .. and not much skill around to stop you.
The only problem I see is the lack of large villages in the continent!

Pack , are another tribe who might make it up to to the top 20.

DeletedUser

~D A~ certainly won't be. Base in right next to them.nomnomnom