Top 20 tribes in a month

DeletedUser

I think that Base, Burn and HGH will be in. Dont have a clue about the others because i havent looked at them :)

DeletedUser

I don't think HGH will last long, they don't look great to me.

DeletedUser

I don't think HGH will last long, they don't look great to me.

That's because you looked at the statistics, aka # of members, and avg points per player. To make a true hypothesis about a tribe you need knowledge of their leadership and how well their players work together. (Along with a few other factors like current diplomacy and potential diplomacy.)

DeletedUser

Anyone got a clue about WALRUS? They don't seem very good, but a lot of their players have had a late start apparently

DeletedUser

Anyone got a clue about WALRUS? They don't seem very good, but a lot of their players have had a late start apparently

they got nobled by adult+ and dont seem to have done that much about it

DeletedUser56734

they got nobled by adult+ and dont seem to have done that much about it

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
Abedju (302|579) K53 4,758 Amenophis [WALRUS] Ysanoire [Offend] 2012-07-02 19:15:11-----mistake with reqruitment
003 (297|528) K52 3,633 Lord Jela [WALRUS] Lord Jela [WALRUS] 2012-06-27 02:19:02-----over noble
003 (297|528) K52 3,633 ArcZ [WALRUS] Lord Jela [WALRUS] 2012-06-27 02:18:28-----drama
0:00:01 overdue (290|479) K42 2,295 aqswder [WALRUS] jmss [Adult+]-----back story you dont have and that im not willing to give

DeletedUser

FYI Adult+ was disbanded (apparently merging with BASE, didn't get confirmation on this though) and AOVG getting nobled.

DeletedUser94677

Uhh?
I had been telling people weeks beforehand that I was quiting...
The 1 who sent the attack which led to the backtime wasn't even me, so uhh...
You sound pretty dumb...
Oh, and the people "nobling me" are nubs who have to work together just to noble 1 player because they don't have the common sense to build a train :/
Don't bring my name up acting as if you know me.

DeletedUser

Uhh?
I had been telling people weeks beforehand that I was quiting...
The 1 who sent the attack which led to the backtime wasn't even me, so uhh...
You sound pretty dumb...
Oh, and the people "nobling me" are nubs who have to work together just to noble 1 player because they don't have the common sense to build a train :/
Don't bring my name up acting as if you know me.

You don't really seem to understand. You did get backtimed (you're co represents your account which represents you as it bears your name), and you quited AFTER you got backtimed (whatever you might've said before about quiting). It doesn't matter who are you getting beaten by, how many of them is there or how serious you were about the account, you still lost the game.
Also overall you're acting like a really bad loser about the whole thing and that makes me think you did care about the account.

I never acted like I knew you, if it seemed like it, then it was by a mistake.

DeletedUser94677

Nah, I don't really care about the acc :/
I just don't like people who are misinformed bringing my name up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Misinformed seems like a wrong word when I've read all the threatening mails that you sent to various people around your area :icon_rolleyes:
I don't get it why would you want to do your revenge on these players if you didn't care about the account :/

Sorry for this becoming more of a conversation, I'll stop it here so we won't go too much offtopic :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think Cloud and Walrus will be more prominent within a month.

DeletedUser94677

Misinformed seems like a wrong word when I've read all the threatening mails that you sent to various people around your area :icon_rolleyes:
I don't get it why would you want to do your revenge on these players if you didn't care about the account :/

Sorry for this becoming more of a conversation, I'll stop it here so we won't go too much offtopic :)

Uhh?
Revenge? Ok, now I know you're making stuff up. I never mailed anyone claiming acts of "revenge"... Anyway, back on topic. This thread is filled with idiots from tribes like Walrus who think they'll be here in a month but in reality this thread is merely a self esteem boost for them. :lol:

DeletedUser

Uhh?
Revenge? Ok, now I know you're making stuff up. I never mailed anyone claiming acts of "revenge"... Anyway, back on topic. This thread is filled with idiots from tribes like Walrus who think they'll be here in a month but in reality this thread is merely a self esteem boost for them. :lol:

Shhhh Paul, don't tell everyone the purpose of this sexually enticing thread :icon_rolleyes: