Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

My point is simple. Why do you say having even stats between Phoenx and BD is not a good showing for Phoenx? Phoenx is a smaller tribe with less members, the focus of BD is probably a lot more on Phoenx than on the rest. They are the one taking the heat right now. This war is just getting started.

We are not allied with Phoenx at all and not really participating in that fight (yet). If BD are not happy with the way it is going right now, it's their own diplomacy they have to blame.

You guys haven't accomplish anything without BD being involved at any point so keep your lessons for yourself.

DeletedUser

Thanks noob.

I guess it's not as obvious for everyone...

BD is looking at a 3 vs 1. Phoenix sees it as a 1 vs 1.

Get it now?

Yes, Phoenx are doing the bulk of the attacking, but RAM and LoEN are also sending attacks. That means BD has to defend on 3 fronts, whereas Phoenx only has 1 (2 if you still count D2 as a tribe).

Sorry if you can't see the advantage Phoenx has, and to only be even in the stats is not that big a deal.

DeletedUser

You create your on passage in this game, thats what usually happens when your No.1 tribe...people get sick of you and decide to try get rid of you.

DeletedUser

To get this back on topic...

1 - BD

2 - THE

3 - RAM - Good tribe. A bit unstable recently with members leaving and coming back. I'm interested to see where they expand now that the south-east has been recruited. Hopefully north, I'd love the chance to fight some of them. :)

4 - Phoenx - Despite the PnP feud, Phoenx is a good tribe that works well as a team. Their war with BD, despite having help, will likely top any war we've seen so far in W30. I do hope they don't just quit like [DN] did. I secretly hope that they win so THE can have the war we've been wanting for a year.

5 - BH - Excellent tribe with great leadership. Chewing through Hammer at the moment, possibly EXPAND in the future?

6 - LoEN - They have a lot of villages, but no war victories spring to mind... The south-west has been relatively peaceful for LoEN so far. Sounds boring...

7 - DECIDE - They've surprised me with how much spirit they have and how well they can defend (at times). Not much of an offensive tribe, but they've done well in slowing THE down as we move east.

8 - Hammer - Pretty inactive now... I'm glad r2 is back to liven them up, but will he be enough to jump-start the tribe again?

9 - ~B~ - A shadow of a shadow of a tribe.

10 - D2 - Food.

DeletedUser

Thanks noob.

I guess it's not as obvious for everyone...

BD is looking at a 3 vs 1. Phoenix sees it as a 1 vs 1.

Get it now?

Yes, Phoenx are doing the bulk of the attacking, but RAM and LoEN are also sending attacks. That means BD has to defend on 3 fronts, whereas Phoenx only has 1 (2 if you still count D2 as a tribe).

Sorry if you can't see the advantage Phoenx has, and to only be even in the stats is not that big a deal.

Loen and BD doesn't have the big of a frontline so I don't consider it a real large scale fight yet. On the RAM part, we are just teasing BD nothing else. The biggest of the fighting is done between BD and Phoenx, no one else.

Your stats weren't that great vs. CBTF before you took Macready... Almost even and they were much smaller than you.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LoEN
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 6
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,923,992
Side 2: 1,353,454
Difference: 1,570,538

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85,819
Side 2: 58,370
Difference: 27,449

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAM
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 314
Side 2: 654
Difference: 340

image.php

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 314
Side 2: 188
Difference: 126

image.php

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 77
Difference: 20

image.php

So where is the focus at ? Looks like some skirmishes here and there with a 1 vs. 1 Phoenx-BD to me.

DeletedUser

1 - BD deserve their no.1 place, they got a difficult challenge now.

2 - THE - good tribe, think they will eventually win the Hammer war, but after that war I am certain that they shall have the same fate they had in world8, I wont put a time frame on it, but you can quote me on this.

3 - RAM - Strong quiet style, I like them, not so big headed as some other large tribes, hope they continue to expand.

4 - Phoenx - Brilliant small tribe, love their funny arguemental pnp, hope you give BD a good fight.

5 - BH - Brains of the 2 tribes warring Hammer I expect, very good core and have a friendly member base.

6 - LoEN - I dunno, been here a while, must be doing well.

7 - DECIDE - Loyal and Defiant are the two words that come to mind when i think of DECIDE. Excelent tribe even when under tremendous presure.

8 - Hammer - I probs agree with AK, Mell, Dave and Rd2 and some others are Hammer now. Its amazing with how my active members they actually have that they've managed to survive against BH and THE so long.

9 - ~B~ -Dont know
10 - D2 - dont know

DeletedUser

1 - BD - Great tribe, their first true challenge seems to be coming at the corner.

2 - THE - good tribe, always needed help from BD to be successful. War vs. Decide and Hammer is going well... since they are and were much bigger right in the beginning (what else could we expect?)

3 - RAM - Still has a lot of work to do to be considered an elite tribe, but we are working on it.

4 - Phoenx - Very good, tribe doing well against BD at the moment.

5 - BH - Probably will be remembered as the most irrelevant tribe to have played this world.

6 - LoEN - Don't know much about them, very silent tribe.

7 - DECIDE - Still existing but having a hard time.

8 - Hammer - Seems to have regained some activity lately. Still there!

9 - ~B~ -Don't know much about them.
10 - D2 - Don't know much about them.

Gicusan

2 - THE - good tribe, always needed help from BD to be successful. War vs. Decide and Hammer is going well... since they are and were much bigger right in the beginning (what else could we expect?)

THE could have win their wars alone. Undoubtedly it was easier but same can be said about us having it easier because we concentrated together on some enemies. But that is a reason alliances exist. And our alliance was an example of it actually working which is not the case in most situations. We started it early and we built it strong. And many times we fought overwhelming (at least in theory) odds together. We had no other ally in this world nor do we foresee gaining another soon.

DeletedUser

And here I was hoping we could get a Alliance with LOEN :(

They seem to be the next best tribe!

DeletedUser

And we all know you have no idea what you are talking about...

Tempz never did " Piss " Off LoEN. Tempz told Msft that he would not allow LOEN to noble inside his church villages anymore .. once they tried to noble INACTIVE players inside my kill zone.

Unfortunately Msft didnt like that .. so he got his tribe to help him out .. Since obviously he is alot like the leader of Phoenx .. and cant do things himself.

You just described what sounds like pissing off a tribe...

For whatever reasons mate, you pissed them off, stand up and take accountability for something, for once.

Msft, the duke of LoEN, got LoEN to help him fight you...do you realise how ridiculous you sound when saying he has done something wrong? Perhaps you don't understand how a tribe is supposed to work, you obviously did nothing to help your tribe in HAM, you didn't even know how crap rachaie was in ED, and now you're trying to get 1 v 1s all over the place, that's not how this game works, and I'm fairly certain you know it, so stop trying to use it as ammo against everyone.

Crispycargo

Ehhhh, bored.... ill bite.

1 - BD - Like many other recent posters. I also feel that they deserve the rank of #1 at this time. Will they be able to hold it for longer than a year and beat THE's record? Time will certainly tell.

2 - THE - Underrated. All i'm gonna say :icon_wink:

3 - RAM - Never have been fond of this tribe. Haven't really done anything worth an achievement in this world yet(imho). Atm, they claim to not be at war with BD(which is pure stupidity by the leadership if they actually aren't coordinating) even though there are rumors of nukes helping out on the phoenx boarder.

4 - Phoenx - Gl against BD. Time for paj's final hour. After all of his achievements on other worlds i'm very excited to see what he can do.

5 - BH - Not much voice on the PnP. Seem to be having some activity problems judging by twstats. Nothing more than eating a few accounts though i hope. Doing well against hammer.

6 - LoEN - Don't deserve their rank imho. Haven't done anything yet worth an achievement. Once THE and BD turn their attention to them i can't see them lasting long.

7 - DECIDE - Very well defensive oriented tribe. Need to improve on the offense though... However, with most of their members having their ratio of def villages way higher than their offensive ones, what can you expect really. Regardless, i look forward to continuing our battle :)

8 - Hammer - Very loyal tribe. Nobody leaves even when the stats are no where close to being in their favor. Now that r2d3 is back maybe he can rally their moral and get them back on track.

10 - D2 - Remains of die. Not heard much of them though,

DeletedUser66411

For whatever reasons mate, you pissed them off, stand up and take accountability for something, for once.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Templarz

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

image.php

Kthnx

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The point being THE has not hidden it's relationship with BD and have never denied working with them on the same tribes. Phoenx didn't have to make a NAP with LoEN, but they did. Why? To force LoEN to attack the only front they have left.

We "Forced" LoEN to repay Temps for his foolishness??

Dude, get off your astronomically high pedestal for ONE SECOND. Do you have any idea how stupid this really sounds?

BD's diplomatic actions have effectively set this up on themselves. Just cause LoEN and Ram are taking a hint from Phoenx' actions, does not mean we have anything!! just means that everyone got sick of BD's pressuring!!!

Point the finger where it belongs, and point it at BD!!!!

And like BD, I don't believe that RAM would just launch nukes at the BD/Phoenx border unless there was some kind of deal there.

Oh really. you started dictating Phoenx diplomacy? last i checked, i was the only person allowed to do that...Ram has shown they dont know much about true wars.. whatever they sent, wherever it went, i have no idea nor care. BD is my focus, and will be until THE is on the horizon....

Just man up and admit you're working with 2 other tribes to take down BD...

I dont have to "man up" to anything, Ak. LoEN war was Temps fabrication, not mine. So why should i fight it? Should i let them distract me while BD is nobling my guys up??

How about you man up and admit you just want attention again? or the fact that THE is only as successful as it has been cause BD covers your entire back borders... allowing some of your most inactive players the freedom to log in rarely!!!

As a disclaimer, BD has 5k more villages than Phoenx. Their ally is the second ranked tribe.. and this is tribalwars, right? So in war, anything goes, right?

Then what would it matter if i had made such a deal? Werent BD and THE boasting about their superiority, werent several of BD's members boasting that they could fight all three fronts at once? was there not bragging from temps about how bad LoEN is and such?? Isnt Pajuno just so full of himself that he must be leaking crap out his ears??

Come on dude, your showing your true colors. You two bashed on Decide together, and you got BH as an ally against hammer.. Is there a war that you have fought that you werent the superior tribe via numbers and players? Hmmm..>

phoenx fought Die/Kill, at 5 to 1 odds on size and numbers... and we took long, but we won.

Phoenx is fighting BD at 3 to 2 odds, with the largest border war in all this world so far.... With two tribes on the east and west, with miniscule borders... (that bd members RUSHED to create themselves)

care to break this down? explain how the existing BD/LoEN borders, and the Ram/BD borders were Ram and LoEN's doing? or how BD wanted to fight LoEN and then made their own Nap with them?

o_O

Didnt know that one, did you ??

the world loves how foolish and whiney you truly sound...

Dawson, not gonna bother quoting you again. Your not worth the time to put it all in one post.. Point is, you started LoEN war, and now your doing your best to squash it.. you nobled a few phoenx villages and you think your back to full strength..

Dont worry, i will get you.

Also, explain to me how your tribe mates know my sits, and fear when im sitting.. yet i never do anything myself.....

Smarten up Dawson, or you will not be long for this world for real... Ask Vlad how "weak" and "pathetic" phoenx attacks are... You can tell him its your fault he got bushwhacked so hard....

DeletedUser92

I want to build on this.

If your argument is that BD is helping THE in its own wars, then you have to concede that BD is also fighting DECIDE and HAMMER. This makes it a 5-front war, minimum. So then you really have to count THE in as a combatant in all of these wars, making it a 5v2.

If the scores are even in a 5v2 war, and I doubt they are after our recent operations, then isn't it obvious that the side with the five tribes isn't doing a very good job, at all? And that's an overall breaking-even, not a single tribe breaking even while the rest get massacred.

Such a war would look like this:

TWStats said:
Side 1:
Tribes: THE BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx RAM DECIDE Hammer LoEN
Players:

Total conquers:
Side 1: 714
Side 2: 1,348
Difference: 634

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 104
Difference: 171

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 6,581,272
Side 2: 11,609,619
Difference: 5,028,347

Side 1: 2,543,274
Side 2: 968,625
Difference: 1,574,649

With a more than 2:1 margin of victory over the last week, and with the last month looking like this...

Side 1: 801
Side 2: 201
Difference: 600

Yeah. I'm petty sure its safe to say its about a 4:1 margin in favor of THE/BD's side. Of course, you can counter-argue that BH might deserve to be included as well, making the losers of a 3v5 war look better than the losers of a 2v5 one, but its still a two-tribe advantage and its still defeat.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Templarz

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 2
Difference: 10

image.php

Kthnx

Read what my post pertains to, how he is faring against LoEN has zero to do with the argument.

Kthx

DeletedUser

I want to build on this.

If your argument is that BD is helping THE in its own wars, then you have to concede that BD is also fighting DECIDE and HAMMER. This makes it a 5-front war, minimum. So then you really have to count THE in as a combatant in all of these wars, making it a 5v2.

If the scores are even in a 5v2 war, and I doubt they are after our recent operations, then isn't it obvious that the side with the five tribes isn't doing a very good job, at all? And that's an overall breaking-even, not a single tribe breaking even while the rest get massacred.

Such a war would look like this:

With a more than 2:1 margin of victory over the last week, and with the last month looking like this...

Side 1: 801
Side 2: 201
Difference: 600

Yeah. I'm petty sure its safe to say its about a 4:1 margin in favor of THE/BD's side. Of course, you can counter-argue that BH might deserve to be included as well, making the losers of a 3v5 war look better than the losers of a 2v5 one, but its still a two-tribe advantage and its still defeat.

That whole thing is just a waste of time and doesn't mean anything.

DeletedUser

You just described what sounds like pissing off a tribe...

Msft, the duke of LoEN, got LoEN to help him fight you...do you realise how ridiculous you sound when saying he has done something wrong? Perhaps you don't understand how a tribe is supposed to work, you obviously did nothing to help your tribe in HAM, you didn't even know how crap rachaie was in ED, and now you're trying to get 1 v 1s all over the place, that's not how this game works, and I'm fairly certain you know it, so stop trying to use it as ammo against everyone.

Congrats on Over Reacting .. Ill give you a lollipop when you leave the doctors Office.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to build on this.

If your argument is that BD is helping THE in its own wars, then you have to concede that BD is also fighting DECIDE and HAMMER. This makes it a 5-front war, minimum.

Not wanting to nitpick or anything... But don't you have to actually share a border to call it a "front"... I think you might be grasping at straws by calling Hammer/BD a front. You can check the map for yourself if you like...

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=108458

I believe the point being made was that BD helped you with DECIDE...

I think these stats can speak loudly enough...
[spoil]
Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 312
Side 2: 36
Difference: 276

image.php

Side 1: 2,944,733
Side 2: 335,169
Difference: 2,609,564

image.php

[/spoil]

For you to turn around then and include yourselves in any stats including RAM, LoEN or phoenx is laughable when I compare your contribution against the three...

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RAM LoEN Phoenx
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 25,749
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25,749

image.php

[/spoil]

I think enough stats have already been shown and give enough evidence to indicate that any attacks from RAM / LoEN have been merely minor skirmishes. And to try and cry 'gangbang' or claim either of these two tribes as being at 'war' with BD is a pure joke at this stage.