Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

If we got capicitor's long and detailed posts and conjectures with somnathroy's maps and graphs... well, cool things would happen, and b0stj4n could continue to fail at trying to start wars. ;)

DeletedUser

you can keep on saying that to yourself parge and maybe you will believe it at some stage :D

all i am doing is bringing out the skeletons in other tribe's closets and asking them to fight it out in the forums like former dogs (now frst) nobling donkey villas and pure D taking bites out of the number one tribe. everything i say has some kind of backing, though i try to speculate just as much so as to get the juicy details out of the tight lipped leaders.
if that is not making this forum interesting, then i don't know what will?

DeletedUser

I also added one more aspect: an internal v/s total conquers percentage of the top 5 tribes to see who has the most amount of internalling. :)

DeletedUser

The second half:

LMAO!

[spoil]11th from outside the previous Top 20.

I put these guys in a hypothetical war with 12th place F.S.U. They lost. Have any of you seen the TV show (probably cable) called “Ultimate Warrior”, where they do things like see how Ninja’s might go against knights from the crusade etc? It’s a bit like that. LMAO! lost their a$$ off in the hypothetical (which I admit I stole as a concept from another world.)

They control K24, but are a bit scattered in places and they have control of the NW half of K34, also a bit scattered. Scattered is good for expansion, but might be a stretch too far when under attack. They also have some random members in K44, the SE of K34 and the SE of K43.

They have a few sleepy members. I guess the hard decisions still need to be made….

At least one of their larger members seems to have left to join a tribe dedicated to bashing Bored. Not sure if this is a sanctioned “split” to try to protect LMAO or if it is the player acting on their own. The other recent departures seem to be inactives or under-actives or people relegated to the academy. (I hope it was a relegation. If the player went over as a tutor or something then the academy is totally … well you know, not getting the best tutoring.)

It looks like they have joined the Top 20 via recruiting. They have recruited a few decent sized players from the clouds of various wars, although at least one of these players is on his 15th tribe so
(a) the player has no idea about how to pick a good tribe, or they are just a degenerate tribe hopper and
(b) LMAO seem either not to care about the loyalty of a tribe hopper or didn’t realise.

Nobling seems to be on the tribeless, internal or barbarians! At least IDK had the decency to noble a big barb which was clearly a player that had left the game and probably left behind some troops.

OD is below tribe level which just reinforces their rise is from hugging and barb nobling, and they are as yet unproven in a real crucible.

A bit like KND (Hmmm, now that could be a hypothetical, but they don’t share much of a border…) they have recruited into the Top 20 and they do share a border with Bored.[/spoil]

F.S.U.
[spoil]18th to 12th. Nice.

They still call K74 home and while Crisis was to their north, Crisis seem to have been freeze-dried and turned all Frosty. FSU don’t seem to have changed their territorial holdings very much.

Last I checked they were recruiting heavily. They are still recruiting, a bit more judiciously and I personally approve of one of their recruits and wish them well (/me waves).

As for nobling, they are mostly doing live players from the tribes around them, so their growth is by conquest as well as from recruiting. OD is commensurate with rank, so they are giving as good as they get and winning.

I thought that they might be a tribe to watch. It seems they are. Given that they are removed from the core they might have to accelerate a bit faster in case the core comes to them. FRST is now on their borders, for example.[/spoil]

Snow
[spoil]13th from outside the Top 20. I think I recall discussing Snow, Globe and Snow Globes somewhere else so they have been on the fringes of the Top 20 in the past.

OD is below their tribe rank and ODD is a long way below their tribe rank. Hmmm, they have not really had to weather determined opposition. Let’s look more closely…

They are in K23, in a wedge between OWP and LMAO.

A few players seem to be doing all of their nobling. One of the key noblers was a player they purchased in the off-season and while they are hitting live villages, it seems to be villages of the tribeless or inactives.

Given the huge points spread in the tribe, I can foresee the top few players either splitting off for their own tribe, or joining another. I think that spring might be coming and the snow will melt. I just noticed that some members have turned to slush already. Some of the others are just going through the motions – in, out, oooh baby you’re the best, was that good for you too, next…..

Spring is coming, and I think snow will not be here. [/spoil]

Al0ne
[spoil]14th from outside the Top 20. K62 is their territory.

Reasonable leadership. Passionate and determined. This is a tribe built off the core of active members from predecessor tribes in the K. They have an academy and seem to be using it well, promoting active players from the academy and kicking the inactives from the main tribe.

They are mostly nobling live players. Often the tribeless and some of these have put up a bit of a fight, but its better than nobling barbs. There is a fair bit of internal nobling going on, but most of the remaining tribe seems active.

Their stable growth and increasingly dominant position in K62 has probably helped them to recruit good sized players from other tribes. If they keep everyone active, this is a strategy that is working well for them.

OD rank is below tribe rank and ODD is a long way below, so they have not had to face an onslaught. I understand that they send pretty good attacks, so maybe they have just intimidated all tribes they have encountered to date.[/spoil]

EKat
[spoil]15th from outside the Top 20. They have a pretty conceited tribal home page considering they are 10m points off the top tribe.

K67 is their stronghold, with a holding in K66 as well. Icarus to their west and LoL to their north.

I think I *know* their top player. Hmm, 27 villages sounds about right.

Since their tribal page says that recruiting requests are equivalent to a nobling request, they have obviously been getting a lot of barbarians asking to join….

This seems to be another tribe that has climbed through recruiting rather than nobling. Nothing wrong with that. They must look like the best tribe in the K, so the best players are drawn to them, but once that phase is done, they will need to start attacking something to keep their rank.[/spoil]

BD
[spoil]16th, up from 20th.

This was one I suggested we watch. They seem to have settled down in the forums and have gone about some growth in the Top 20.

They were on the K65/K75 border, mostly and now have a shared good grip on the north of K75, with AAA controlling the south. They also have a few widely scattered members … I mean really wide.

Nobling is … barbs mostly. Recruiting is … Limited according to the tribal profile and seems to be the way they have grown, but to their credit they seem to be kicking the inactives.

OD is a bit below tribe rank and taking everything into account, I think they might have lost upward momentum unless they have a strategic re-think.[/spoil]

AAA
[spoil]17th, from 20th.

K75 is where they call home, in with BD. This might be a fun hypothetical war to analyse.

Their profile talks the talk, so it will be interesting to see if they can walk the walk. It seems there was a charismatic leader who has found himself leading the tribe of choice for all the disenfranchised players of K75 who don’t want to be in BD. That said, some players have done the rounds, starting in other top 20 tribes, cycling through AAA and others and going back to their home tribe. It will be interesting to see how much information leaks….

OD is a bit below tribe rank, but not too far. It looks like there might be an undeclared war on two fronts. One against P(V) and the other against barbs. They seem to be doing OK against both.[/spoil]

Insane
[spoil]10th to 18th. I think this might say it all.

Supposedly under attack by Dogs and FRST, they were frenzied for a while but seem to have returned to an insane state.

Formerly controlling K63, they have not really sewn up the western border and they do have Dogs to their north and now FRST to their east. This tribe seems like the ‘leftovers’ from the pre-frenzy days. Many of the actives seem to have gone on the pathway of Frenzy => Gantz and some all the way to FRST.

Nobling seems to consist of losing two villages for every one that they gain, so they are going backwards.[/spoil]

P(V)
[spoil]19th from outside the Top 20. They had peaked as high as 16th and may now be in decline.

In K76 they are sticking to their exclusive recruiting process, and this is commendable.

They seem to be in a bit of a battle with AAA and it does not look like it is going well for them.[/spoil]

*LW*
[spoil]20th from outside the Top 20. K36 is where they call home, sharing it with Bored.

Its about time they nobled Tritto out to stop him wasting their time. This is another tribe that seems to be in a continent where they are the alternate choice if you can’t get into Bored or a larger tribe. I presume Tritto keeps pimping himself out to join Bored so the *LW* leaders could probably earn some respect by nobling him.

ODD is a bit higher than average, so someone has been playing with them, probably P(V).

They do seem to have nobled some decent live players, so they are probably more deserving of their rank than some other tribes above them. [/spoil]

DeletedUser

I don't some guy sent a 60h scoutattack at me..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't some guy sent a 60h scoutattack at me..
that is exactly why they have a good future :icon_biggrin: they might be looking to expand in your direction and wants to jump 2K's to get to you..look out!!!:axemen:

btw, Jamasux, you are in ~|CO|~, right? i thought your tribe was getting hammered by donkey..so now u gonna join Al0ne and drag them into the fight as well?

DeletedUser

Alone doesnt want expanding into my K, thats what the told me. So I guess I cannot do that :)

I dont see donkey as an enemy tho, its just a strong tribe :)

DeletedUser85074

Explanation Of Insane

The second half:

LMAO!

I put these guys in a hypothetical war with 12th place F.S.U. They lost. Have any of you seen the TV show (probably cable) called “Ultimate Warrior”, where they do things like see how Ninja’s might go against knights from the crusade etc? It’s a bit like that. LMAO! lost their a$$ off in the hypothetical (which I admit I stole as a concept from another world.)

They control K24, but are a bit scattered in places and they have control of the NW half of K34, also a bit scattered. Scattered is good for expansion, but might be a stretch too far when under attack. They also have some random members in K44, the SE of K34 and the SE of K43.

They have a few sleepy members. I guess the hard decisions still need to be made….

At least one of their larger members seems to have left to join a tribe dedicated to bashing Bored. Not sure if this is a sanctioned “split” to try to protect LMAO or if it is the player acting on their own. The other recent departures seem to be inactives or under-actives or people relegated to the academy. (I hope it was a relegation. If the player went over as a tutor or something then the academy is totally … well you know, not getting the best tutoring.)

It looks like they have joined the Top 20 via recruiting. They have recruited a few decent sized players from the clouds of various wars, although at least one of these players is on his 15th tribe so
(a) the player has no idea about how to pick a good tribe, or they are just a degenerate tribe hopper and
(b) LMAO seem either not to care about the loyalty of a tribe hopper or didn’t realise.

Nobling seems to be on the tribeless, internal or barbarians! At least IDK had the decency to noble a big barb which was clearly a player that had left the game and probably left behind some troops.

OD is below tribe level which just reinforces their rise is from hugging and barb nobling, and they are as yet unproven in a real crucible.

A bit like KND (Hmmm, now that could be a hypothetical, but they don’t share much of a border…) they have recruited into the Top 20 and they do share a border with Bored.[/spoil]

F.S.U.

They still call K74 home and while Crisis was to their north, Crisis seem to have been freeze-dried and turned all Frosty. FSU don’t seem to have changed their territorial holdings very much.

Last I checked they were recruiting heavily. They are still recruiting, a bit more judiciously and I personally approve of one of their recruits and wish them well (/me waves).

As for nobling, they are mostly doing live players from the tribes around them, so their growth is by conquest as well as from recruiting. OD is commensurate with rank, so they are giving as good as they get and winning.

I thought that they might be a tribe to watch. It seems they are. Given that they are removed from the core they might have to accelerate a bit faster in case the core comes to them. FRST is now on their borders, for example.[/spoil]

Snow
[spoil]13th from outside the Top 20. I think I recall discussing Snow, Globe and Snow Globes somewhere else so they have been on the fringes of the Top 20 in the past.

OD is below their tribe rank and ODD is a long way below their tribe rank. Hmmm, they have not really had to weather determined opposition. Let’s look more closely…

A few players seem to be doing all of their nobling. One of the key noblers was a player they purchased in the off-season and while they are hitting live villages, it seems to be villages of the tribeless or inactives.

Given the huge points spread in the tribe, I can foresee the top few players either splitting off for their own tribe, or joining another. I think that spring might be coming and the snow will melt. I just noticed that some members have turned to slush already. Some of the others are just going through the motions – in, out, oooh baby you’re the best, was that good for you too, next…..

Al0ne

Reasonable leadership. Passionate and determined. This is a tribe built off the core of active members from predecessor tribes in the K. They have an academy and seem to be using it well, promoting active players from the academy and kicking the inactives from the main tribe.

They are mostly nobling live players. Often the tribeless and some of these have put up a bit of a fight, but its better than nobling barbs. There is a fair bit of internal nobling going on, but most of the remaining tribe seems active.

Their stable growth and increasingly dominant position in K62 has probably helped them to recruit good sized players from other tribes. If they keep everyone active, this is a strategy that is working well for them.

OD rank is below tribe rank and ODD is a long way below, so they have not had to face an onslaught. I understand that they send pretty good attacks, so maybe they have just intimidated all tribes they have encountered to date.[/spoil]

EKat
[spoil]15th from outside the Top 20. They have a pretty conceited tribal home page considering they are 10m points off the top tribe.

K67 is their stronghold, with a holding in K66 as well. Icarus to their west and LoL to their north.

Since their tribal page says that recruiting requests are equivalent to a nobling request, they have obviously been getting a lot of barbarians asking to join….

This seems to be another tribe that has climbed through recruiting rather than nobling. Nothing wrong with that. They must look like the best tribe in the K, so the best players are drawn to them, but once that phase is done, they will need to start attacking something to keep their rank.[/spoil]

BD

This was one I suggested we watch. They seem to have settled down in the forums and have gone about some growth in the Top 20.

They were on the K65/K75 border, mostly and now have a shared good grip on the north of K75, with AAA controlling the south. They also have a few widely scattered members … I mean really wide.

Nobling is … barbs mostly. Recruiting is … Limited according to the tribal profile and seems to be the way they have grown, but to their credit they seem to be kicking the inactives.

OD is a bit below tribe rank and taking everything into account, I think they might have lost upward momentum unless they have a strategic re-think.[/spoil]

AAA
[spoil]17th, from 20th.

K75 is where they call home, in with BD. This might be a fun hypothetical war to analyse.

Their profile talks the talk, so it will be interesting to see if they can walk the walk. It seems there was a charismatic leader who has found himself leading the tribe of choice for all the disenfranchised players of K75 who don’t want to be in BD. That said, some players have done the rounds, starting in other top 20 tribes, cycling through AAA and others and going back to their home tribe. It will be interesting to see how much information leaks….

OD is a bit below tribe rank, but not too far. It looks like there might be an undeclared war on two fronts. One against P(V) and the other against barbs. They seem to be doing OK against both.[/spoil]

Insane

Supposedly under attack by Dogs and FRST, they were frenzied for a while but seem to have returned to an insane state.

Formerly controlling K63, they have not really sewn up the western border and they do have Dogs to their north and now FRST to their east. This tribe seems like the ‘leftovers’ from the pre-frenzy days. Many of the actives seem to have gone on the pathway of Frenzy => Gantz and some all the way to FRST.

Nobling seems to consist of losing two villages for every one that they gain, so they are going backwards.[/spoil]

P(V)
[spoil]19th from outside the Top 20. They had peaked as high as 16th and may now be in decline.

In K76 they are sticking to their exclusive recruiting process, and this is commendable.

They seem to be in a bit of a battle with AAA and it does not look like it is going well for them.[/spoil]

*LW*
[spoil]20th from outside the Top 20. K36 is where they call home, sharing it with Bored.

Its about time they nobled Tritto out to stop him wasting their time. This is another tribe that seems to be in a continent where they are the alternate choice if you can’t get into Bored or a larger tribe. I presume Tritto keeps pimping himself out to join Bored so the *LW* leaders could probably earn some respect by nobling him.

ODD is a bit higher than average, so someone has been playing with them, probably P(V).

They do seem to have nobled some decent live players, so they are probably more deserving of their rank than some other tribes above them. [/spoil]

Ok to clear up a lot of what's going on. A while back Insane was planning on moving into K64 and we had a pretty good foothold in that K already. Our prospects of war were encouraged by the recruitment of top Crisis members into FRST. However, in our excitement we moved to soon. Our top 5 players barely showed up for the war and our bottom 30 players ended up fighting Crisis's top players. After this disappointing failure Insane leadership and Crisis leadership decided that the only way out of the situation without tearing each other apart was through a merge. Thus, Frenzy was born. At this time through recruitment and plenty of nobling FRST had control of the North section of K64. Slowly Frenzy started to disintegrate as leadership began to become hostile with one another. This lead the the break of Frenzy. Most Insane members went back to Insane and Crisis members went to a new tribe called COG (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't recall the name) At this time both Insane and Crisis were extremely weak... FRST continued its conquest downward into K64 and Ex-Crisis members agreed on a merge with FRST. Which lead to most of leadership and large players transferring to FRST. The leftovers of Crisis is Gantz.

Insane was returned to its former state (9th in the world) except this time with 20 fewer members. Dogs and FRST both saw how weak Insane was from the brief war with Crisis and jumped on the opportunity. A choice was offered to Insane members, merge into Dogs or you will be nobled. We however refused. FRST and Dogs made a pact that FRST would take over the Insane members in K64 and Dogs would take over K63. As I previously mentioned our K64 members were extremely weakened from the Crisis war and FRST completely dominated us in that K. The stats against Insane are simply horrible (yes I am in Insane and yes, you FRST members kicked our ass in K64 :icon_redface:). Yet the fighting against Dogs has gone extremely well. We have done everything in our power to repel Dogs and it has worked. Even after chewing through most of their offense they are no closer in K63 then when they began.

Yet once again Insane was weakened. Our top 2 players left and decided to make their own tribe, now called Immune. And thus the war against Dogs and FRST continues, without our largest 2 players and in a weakened state. We will continue to fight FRST and Dogs until the end. We will not run.

I hope this explains the whole Insane story (pun not intended) and I hope that we will be around a while longer to frustrate the Dogs. :axemen:

Majickninja

I would like to say that you are accurate Name, and you are with some of those facts, but also a lot of that spiel is pretty much rubbish.

Insane didn't return to the top ten after we had split up, and began to mass recruit to try keep themselves going. Gantz (not CoG) Decided to cut a deal with a different tribe in the area, considering it was nikleo's stubborn attitude that kept Frenzy from ever making a great movement in diplomatic terms anyway, with Nikleo out of the picture this started working very smoothly indeed.

And leadership became hostile towards each other?
another load of rubbish, I was the only one (bar Alpine) who did any leading within Frenzy, Nikleo just came on and had a tantrum every now and then and eventually disbanded the tribe. In my opinion, he was the worst leader I have ever been alongside, and the only thing that was good about him was some of his followers, although it is a shame that they will never get to be part of a real team.

Yes I am in Frst, and yes, we are kicking Insane's butt and so are Dogs along with Gantz, is it any wonder your two top players left to create a new tribe? they will survive longer that way and they know it, wouldn't surprise me if they left due to Nikleo's bad attitude towards other players. His idea of experience is playing hard ball with everyone he meets, if thats how he wants to play then so be it, it just shows to me his true level of experience.

Sorry Name sounds like Im just raving at you, I'm not, I'm just setting you straight on a few of those 'facts', Crisis was wining the war with Insane before we merged, that merge was our darkest hour, I stuck around and did my best to keep us up and running, but no matter how hard I worked, everytime nikleo showed his face it was all sent spiralling down again and I had to start from square one each time :icon_confused:

But good luck to you guys. I can't see you sticking around for much longer. Maybe I'll see you on w47? :icon_wink:

Cloud.

DeletedUser85074

Yes I am in Frst, and yes, we are kicking Insane's butt and so are Dogs along with Gantz, is it any wonder your two top players left to create a new tribe? they will survive longer that way and they know it, wouldn't surprise me if they left due to Nikleo's bad attitude towards other players. His idea of experience is playing hard ball with everyone he meets, if thats how he wants to play then so be it, it just shows to me his true level of experience.

Actually your facts about Insane are COMPLETELY WRONG!

For those of you who actually want to look at the stats... Please stop smearing these forums with your false facts.

21/02/2010,Insane,18,23,1894564,276,11653957,7075192,4578765
20/02/2010,Insane,13,25,2383052,337,10722530,6716198,4006332
19/02/2010,Insane,13,25,2374769,337,10269206,6460424,3808782
18/02/2010,Insane,12,25,2394009,342,9662750,6301777,3360973
17/02/2010,Insane,12,26,2467784,356,9385978,6254784,3131194
16/02/2010,Insane,11,26,2452104,357,9057780,5956997,3100783
15/02/2010,Insane,11,26,2417685,353,8057515,5545794,2511721
14/02/2010,Insane,11,26,2421909,354,6768132,5020624,1747508
13/02/2010,Insane,11,26,2480887,364,6507573,4897646,1609927
12/02/2010,Insane,10,26,2438569,358,6619883,4874834,1745049 Wait top 10? I though you said that we weren't top 10? And is that 26 members that I see? Doesn't look like mass recruiting to me... :icon_confused:
11/02/2010,Insane,11,29,2354433,349,6579986,4895062,1684924
10/02/2010,Insane,11,32,2258370,340,6148910,4504851,1644059
09/02/2010,Insane,11,31,2131763,324,5225997,3778995,1447002
08/02/2010,Insane,125,11,100537,19,853568,411421,442147 After merge!
07/02/2010,Insane,125,11,104240,20,852235,410904,441331
06/02/2010,Insane,122,11,106650,21,851406,410903,440503
05/02/2010,Insane,115,11,115219,23,969379,544080,425299
04/02/2010,Insane,48,14,349334,56,902346,544080,358266
03/02/2010,Insane,47,14,408668,65,1049517,733621,315896
02/02/2010,Insane,38,19,595940,99,2018631,1500355,518276
01/02/2010,Insane,10,49,2262027,374,4799540,3888807,910733 Original Insane which was #10 and had 49 members

Are you kidding me? Dogs is kicking our asses? They are actually dead even with us right now... Really? Kicking our asses? In fact what I meant about FRST kicking our asses was directed to the real FRST members not the Ex-Crisis ones. (Maybe to Uncle Fester and a select others as well) Unlike you guys, we Insane members are not running as soon as the threat of ennoblement comes to us.

Side 1:
Tribes: Insane
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dogs
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 72
Difference: 45

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 9
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 136,923
Side 2: 378,374
Difference: 241,451

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,195
Side 2: 64,802
Difference: 13,607

image.php

another load of rubbish, I was the only one (bar Alpine) who did any leading within Frenzy, Nikleo just came on and had a tantrum every now and then and eventually disbanded the tribe. In my opinion, he was the worst leader I have ever been alongside, and the only thing that was good about him was some of his followers, although it is a shame that they will never get to be part of a real team.

I'm sorry but no. You were only on for several hours a day.... Nik was there day in and day out. He was there to face all the Ex-Crisis members constantly complaining to him.

Sorry Name sounds like Im just raving at you, I'm not, I'm just setting you straight on a few of those 'facts', Crisis was wining the war with Insane before we merged, that merge was our darkest hour, I stuck around and did my best to keep us up and running, but no matter how hard I worked, everytime nikleo showed his face it was all sent spiralling down again and I had to start from square one each time

Seriously? I believe that Alpine came to us and proposed a merge...

But good luck to you guys. I can't see you sticking around for much longer. Maybe I'll see you on w47?

Cloud.

And so you know, I do consider you my friend. But please get your facts straight :icon_neutral:
See ya in w47 :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser64969

I would like to say that you are accurate Name, and you are with some of those facts, but also a lot of that spiel is pretty much rubbish.

Insane didn't return to the top ten after we had split up, and began to mass recruit to try keep themselves going. Gantz (not CoG) Decided to cut a deal with a different tribe in the area, considering it was nikleo's stubborn attitude that kept Frenzy from ever making a great movement in diplomatic terms anyway, with Nikleo out of the picture this started working very smoothly indeed.

Sorry Name sounds like Im just raving at you, I'm not, I'm just setting you straight on a few of those 'facts', Crisis was wining the war with Insane before we merged, that merge was our darkest hour, I stuck around and did my best to keep us up and running, but no matter how hard I worked, everytime nikleo showed his face it was all sent spiralling down again and I had to start from square one each time :icon_confused:

But good luck to you guys. I can't see you sticking around for much longer. Maybe I'll see you on w47? :icon_wink:

Cloud.

i left due to mistake after mistake, and where he lied to kick my friend out from there ive just been in there for the sake of it, me and nebulo had a chat and decided that this is it, why should we put up with something that wasnt our mistake or anything to do with us, now bascilly the people that are left are leadership or the yes men the rest were rimmed in a short time when the merge happened around 20 people, but its not my problem now, unless dogs or frst see me as an insane member still then fair enough :)

DeletedUser85074

i left due to mistake after mistake, and where he lied to kick my friend out from there ive just been in there for the sake of it, me and nebulo had a chat and decided that this is it, why should we put up with something that wasnt our mistake or anything to do with us, now bascilly the people that are left are leadership or the yes men the rest were rimmed in a short time when the merge happened around 20 people, but its not my problem now, unless dogs or frst see me as an insane member still then fair enough :)

I hope you realize that Dogs don't have a grudge against us, its just that they want our villages :icon_wink:
Don't know why they would discriminate if your in a different tribe...
But other then that, we actually did have word that your friend was a spy. Don't know why you don't believe us, I mean we gave you the evidence.
But other then that fair enough.

Doomkill22

The second half:

LMAO!

F.S.U.

Snow

Al0ne

EKat
15th from outside the Top 20. They have a pretty conceited tribal home page considering they are 10m points off the top tribe.

This seems to be another tribe that has climbed through recruiting rather than nobling. Nothing wrong with that. They must look like the best tribe in the K, so the best players are drawn to them, but once that phase is done, they will need to start attacking something to keep their rank.

BD

AAA
[spoil]17th, from 20th.

Insane

P(V)

*LW*

ill admit, ekat has a lot of n00bz, but dont worry, i will make it my duty to un noobify the n00bz, and we will be da best in teh world :).

DeletedUser64969

I hope you realize that Dogs don't have a grudge against us, its just that they want our villages :icon_wink:
Don't know why they would discriminate if your in a different tribe...
But other then that, we actually did have word that your friend was a spy. Don't know why you don't believe us, I mean we gave you the evidence.
But other then that fair enough.

you gave no such evidence i made nickelo pretty much admit he was lying in private mail :|, and i know this for an apsolute fact, so it was a lot of crap, saying he was spying from a different world when i was sitting his account on that world as he didnt have time to play it, funnily enough he didnt even know what world he was playing, end of the day i left beacuse i got sick of the crap and thats about it. you guys will probely do well against dogs and i hope frst fights bored or something so you have an even fight but i doubt its going to happen lol, if nick said hes a crap member i would of agreed but making things up like that :|just why bother

Last edited:

Majickninja

As I said Name your facts were wrong and you just proved that yourself Insane never reached rank 9 after the merge, and of those 26 members how many were new recruits? *ahem*

you can quote each line I say and try and flame all you want buddy, but I know what happened as I was sitting watching it all in front of me. But I understand your bitter about someone speaking bad about your leadership. but it's pretty obvious to me what nikleo is truly like. I wasn't particular talking on behalf of dogs, flash those stats all you want, they have no interest to me. I'm with frst and gantz.

Nikleo on Day in Day out? lol. yeah his forum and igm oh and skype presence really proved that.

Anyways as I said. Good luck buddy.

Immune soul:
Your friend is not the first, nor the last mate. Keep your chin up

DeletedUser85074

As I said Name your facts were wrong and you just proved that yourself Insane never reached rank 9 after the merge, and of those 26 members how many were new recruits? *ahem*

you can quote each line I say and try and flame all you want buddy, but I know what happened as I was sitting watching it all in front of me. But I understand your bitter about someone speaking bad about your leadership. but it's pretty obvious to me what nikleo is truly like. I wasn't particular talking on behalf of dogs, flash those stats all you want, they have no interest to me. I'm with frst and gantz.

Nikleo on Day in Day out? lol. yeah his forum and igm oh and skype presence really proved that.

Anyways as I said. Good luck buddy.

Immune soul:
Your friend is not the first, nor the last mate. Keep your chin up

Didn't I also prove you wrong on every fact that you gave? :icon_redface:
By the way none and i mean NONE of the 26 were new recruits. Ask anybody from insane and they'll give you the same answer

Last edited:

DeletedUser85074

you gave no such evidence i made nickelo pretty much admit he was lying in private mail :|, and i know this for an apsolute fact, so it was a lot of crap, saying he was spying from a different world when i was sitting his account on that world as he didnt have time to play it, funnily enough he didnt even know what world he was playing, end of the day i left beacuse i got sick of the crap and thats about it. you guys will probely do well against dogs and i hope frst fights bored or something so you have an even fight but i doubt its going to happen lol, if nick said hes a crap member i would of agreed but making things up like that :|just why bother

lol... hard to argue with
"I know"
even if you truly don't...
and like I said I don't really care that you left, and I think that I would have done the same. yet I actually like the people in Insane so i will stay with them :)