Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

aaargh! Are you in a top 20 tribe?

I remember you from W19.

Avatar for you if you want it. Nothing special.

aarggg1.jpg

DeletedUser

1 BAKED - nice concept . nice points and impressive o/d . thumbs up
2 CoFfEe - some stand out players and hefty o/d would suggest this could well be an excellent tribe
3 UN_WS - Maybe genuine contenders , have nobled already and seem fairly strong
4 YODA - loved this tribe from the moment i clapped eyes on that profile , i expect great things of this tribe
5 F4-O - not convinced this is going to be a top 5 tribe for long and before you all start flaming me im just saying it as i see it
6 *TW* - as above
7 Joke - as the name suggests this tribe is a joke . utter n00bs mass recruiting FAIL
8 DoctoR - Not sure they will hold top 10 spot , before you all start flaming me im just saying it as i see it
8 FataLz - no comment
9 V.S.B - Mass recruiting family FAIL
10 Love - this is my tribe and i can tell you now they will FAIL . mass recruiting and tribal hugging will see them noble 500 point barbs

17 Munch - family tribe of love , mass recruit tribal hugging FAIL

19 Glamor - Probably the best tribe on W44 , recruitment closed at 22 members . these guys will own K45 :axemen:

DeletedUser

2 CoFfEe - some stand out players and hefty o/d would suggest this could well be an excellent tribe
4 YODA - loved this tribe from the moment i clapped eyes on that profile , i expect great things of this tribe
5 F4-O - not convinced this is going to be a top 5 tribe for long and before you all start flaming me im just saying it as i see it
6 *TW* - as above
7 Joke - as the name suggests this tribe is a joke . utter n00bs mass recruiting FAIL
8 DoctoR - Not sure they will hold top 10 spot , before you all start flaming me im just saying it as i see it
8 FataLz - no comment
10 Love - this is my tribe and i can tell you now they will FAIL . mass recruiting and tribal hugging will see them noble 500 point barbs

19 Glamor - Probably the best tribe on W44 , recruitment closed at 22 members . these guys will own K45 :axemen:

that is a little hard...

Light One

6 *TW* - as above
8 FataLz - no comment

Well said as he says: a few of these tribes have already started forming families, so they are doomed to faliure... ( i learnt that the hard way :S) lol. But yes having a family is basiccaly like painting a gaint target on your self that says "i am a gaint noob...please noble me"

DeletedUser

Well said as he says: a few of these tribes have already started forming families, so they are doomed to faliure... ( i learnt that the hard way :S) lol. But yes having a family is basiccaly like painting a gaint target on your self that says "i am a gaint noob...please noble me"

family tribe usually fail because of lack of trust...

however, love/munch are good real life friend, and both of their tribe OD own, ODA mostly thanx god for that lol...

i have confident in them... either they combine later after noble come, and/or each will do very well and work tightly with each other.

DeletedUser83041

stop talking about YODA like they can do anything more than kill themselves against my walls. I have seen nothing good from them, more like randomly shooting themselves in the foot. How is that good? Unless they cut that out they'll have a hard time BREATHING MANUALLY let alone winning at this game.

DeletedUser

Family tribe are good for 2 things finding newbie with good potential and the other noob will make better farm for when we disband the tribe :icon_twisted:

We have done this with the "goons" tribe family of EVIL in W36

DeletedUser

Coffee is recruiting heavily.

I don't think they last long in the top 20. :)

DeletedUser81154

6 *TW* - as above
8 FataLz - no comment

YODA is stoopid name ! i was for another one but our dukes voted for this one :D
dukes failed ;D :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser81998

You all notice that P!NG is going down? I hear it is because of Bad Leadership.

Any thoughts?

DeletedUser

Like the old YODA lead by Carnivore. But the new duke Beene dismissed me because of points with no warning... See this tribe leaning more towards points than troops. The leadership seems poor. A few high council members seem to know what they are doing.

DeletedUser

Like the old YODA lead by Carnivore. But the new duke Beene dismissed me because of points with no warning... See this tribe leaning more towards points than troops. The leadership seems poor. A few high council members seem to know what they are doing.

If you can't grow troops and points at the same time you are no use. You should be able to pump rax and stable 24/7 while building up your village to be productive and efficient.

DeletedUser

I was producing troops and points but not points as much, if you looked a t my map I don't have much to farm with. I stick with minimum resources daily and build up but losing over 700 troops attacking an enemy for him and needing about a day to get up to decent farming amount of troops is pretty difficult. That and knowing that your tribe leader isn't doing as much for the war but saying he has support for troops, and tells me if I wanted to show my loyalty to the tribe is to spy on another tribe. Which is completely dumb when you already a K why wouldn't you just spread in the K then be worried about outside Tribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.