Top 20 Tribes Opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser72782

You are wrong, in fact you are dead wrong. If someone provokes war; declare. Do not go around and insult them. This might be a war game, but history provides us evidence that in war, Generals did not insult another simply because he was hurt.

Do some research and you'll find plenty of PnP's and wars that have come and gone with out profane or disrespectful words!.

Sorry but CoFfEe unlike NUBS are not backstabbers, we will stick out the agreement of which the two councils agreed upon. Unless of course they continue to breach the said terms in which case then we will return fire and we will do so at full power. They have breached terms, i have contacted their council to sort the issues NUBS and CoFfEe are currently experiencing (As terms say i should) But i am being ignored :eek:

Oh snap, another breach of terms there by Nubs....

DeletedUser

With my supposed horrible troop count, I see no reason why you wouldn't :icon_wink:

Supposed? That implies there is a chance that your troop count is not dreadful.

You can play with words, but 800 is 800, no matter how you twist and turn it. Sorry. :/

DeletedUser

Hence you believing he was being biased...

I am appalled that the leadership of coffee would stoop to this level. I have seen almost all of your aristocracy call someone or something relating to the tribe Nubs a profane or disrespectful name or term.

The leadership of a tribe is supposed to set a good example for its members, and this is the example you set? This is what you want the world stage to turn into? A bunch of no-good, insulting, disrespectful players? I can think of a hundred ways you could have gone about that post without insulting others on a personal level like you have set out to done!

I sincerely hope that the members of Coffee read this thread, read the post I am quoting, and leave Coffee. All I see in you, and your leadership is a council full of members who do not know how to conduct them selves properly on the world stage. If you are going to come to this forum, do so with respect and dignity.

From my understanding, it was coffee that provoked the attack from nubs, by attacking nubs first.

With all due respect, why should I accept rude treatment? This is a game, it's not my job, I don't get paid for it. Your own leaders are behaving in a questionable way and yet you turn a blind eye to that.

He tried to lie and manipulate, demanding like a petulant child and being completely unreasonable. I do treat people with respect, I had shown him nothing but respect, but I will not put up with rudeness from anybody, IG or RL.

Instead of being 'blindly' loyal in this situation, you should be telling Conor (your 'whatever the hell he is in nubs') to start treating others' with respect.

What goes around comes around, I respect those who show it to me. I have no time for fools and I have too much respect for myself and my tribe to take crap from anyone who behaves like one.

He has since then attacked and cleared a player of our who was offline breaking relations in the most basic way and yet you are unreasonably caught up on behaviour and manners here on pnp.

If war is to be the future for nubs and CoFfEe, then it is the player you are defending who brought it on.

DeletedUser

I meant at this current time. It would be completely pointless.

So you only attack players who don't know what they are doing at the current time? I think you are afraid that attacking a good player right now will get you rimmed.

DeletedUser

So you only attack players who don't know what they are doing at the current time? I think you are afraid that attacking a good player right now will get you rimmed.

Lol. Completely taken my words out of context. I suppose it's possible. I'm not scared of getting rimmed, I'm just saying, what is the point of attacking each other when we could gain ground and have a decent war?

DeletedUser

look, u have 600 pts and 700 ODA
i have 1500 pts almost 6000 ODA

and do u see a diffren?
and u failed in mission to clear 1 guy who had only e.g. 200 spears and...(he was cleared by me 2 times)

and if u continue with these posts, ill clear u (ur in my chuch zone :p)

Hmm 200 spears taking out over 750 troops? Unless he has a level 20 wall, I still think I would return with troops.

I am done arguing though.

DeletedUser

I Fail to see your logic in what you are saying, NUBS actually ARE backstabbers, they attacked us without coffee breaking any terms...
Have a look here;

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4543232&postcount=132

- Now look here;
The date and time of your attack was: Dec 03, 2009 09:37:41

- Well lets look at the player now;
Tmesis, tribe changes: Left. NUBS. Dec 03 09 - 22:00:01
---

Let me get this straight, you say Nubs are the backstabbers. I see here evidence of an unprovoked attack from you, against Nubs. Shlomzi attacked your tribe yesterday, after the provoked attack against his tribe. You sir are a liar.

They we're being unreasonable about us recruiting one player..
As I understand, both sides recruited one from another, correct? So if that is true, then why did your oh-so-lovely destructo girl deny shlomzis request to hand back the player you recruited from Nubs? Would it not be in your best interest to do so and get your players back as well?

Here:
[21:09:57] Conor: I expect her to be dismissed
[21:09:58] Jo (Destructo Girl): my bad, just came online
[21:10:03] Jo (Destructo Girl): not gonna happen

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkHarrison

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let me get this straight, you say Nubs are the backstabbers. I see here evidence of an unprovoked attack from you, against Nubs. Shlomzi attacked your tribe yesterday, after the provoked attack against his tribe. You sir are a liar.

And you, sir, appear confused.

1: Nubs and Coffee sign NAP and agree when it will come into effect. They agree (on Skype), that, until then, they may attack each other.

2: Coffee attack Nubs.

3: The deadline arrives, the NAP comes into effect.

4: Nubs attack Coffee "in retaliation".

I've read the NAP agreement - it's complex (much more complex than anything I'd ever have agreed to), but the messages about WHEN it started were also fairly clear-cut from what I've seen...

DeletedUser

Profane;

adj.
  • Vulgar; coarse.
tr.v., -faned, -fan·ing, -fanes.

• To put to an improper, unworthy, or degrading use; abuse.
- That is my version of profane. Destructo Girl used that word first, several more times. Just like many other aristocratic members of Coffee. Sure shlomzi has used it to, but not unprovoked.

Have a look here;

- Now look here;
The date and time of your attack was: Dec 03, 2009 09:37:41

- Well lets look at the player now;
Tmesis, tribe changes: Left. NUBS. Dec 03 09 - 22:00:01
---

As I understand, both sides recruited one from another, correct? So if that is true, then why did your oh-so-lovely destructo girl deny shlomzis request to hand back the player you recruited from Nubs? Would it not be in your best interest to do so and get your players back as well?

Here:

NO, we didn't recruit FROM nubs. The one and only player I recruited was tribeless, but nubs recruited directly from Coffee (friendships ftw)

so please check facts before posting :/

teh nub cookie

We recruited before the terms were agreed, and before a NAP was in place.

The agreement was then signed and agreed by Alex, and then you recruited that person, violating terms of the agreement.

DeletedUser

We recruited before the terms were agreed, and before a NAP was in place.

The agreement was then signed and agreed by Alex, and then you recruited that person, violating terms of the agreement.

and part of said agreement was discussion, I didn't realise you were the third reich :/

teh nub cookie

You read the terms. You're tribe signed them, agreed to them, then immediately broke them - I don't see what you're fighting for?

DeletedUser

You read the terms. You're tribe signed them, agreed to them, then immediately broke them - I don't see what you're fighting for?

I hate that you made me quote myself, but one of the terms, in fact for all, was reasonable discussion.

But nooooooooooooooo, you had to jump on pnp, well, I guess the time for any reasonable discussion has passed.

You made your decision, I hope it's not one you regret, but then ofc that's a lie, cos then we win :icon_cool:

teh nub cookie

Only after you broke them, and failed to fix them. Especially considering it would've only taken a few seconds. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Only after you broke them, and failed to fix them. Especially considering it would've only taken a few seconds. :icon_wink:

Important seconds though, and as I stated in the other thread more than a few, as I would have mailed my friend to explain why I was forced to dismiss them before doing so :)

I do find it interesting that you have kicked off over one tribeless recruit, when you recruited more than once from your 'ally'. Terms or not, that's low by any tribal standard and yet here we are making a mountain over one issue that I wanted to put off for one day :/

oh well, so be it, too tired to argue this any further, I'm sure my tribemates will pick up any slack :icon_wink:

teh nub cookie

We picked up no recruitments from our 'ally'. We had no terms, no agreements.

That is a total different scenario thus you're claims are null and void.

DeletedUser

We picked up no recruitments from our 'ally'. We had no terms, no agreements.

That is a total different scenario thus you're claims are null and void.

We were napped, my apologies for not being specific, with a view to something more permanant and whilst Alex agreed to some, he didn't agree to all, so tell me, in your mind, what is different there between your actions and mine, at the time they were executed?

teh nub cookie

We were not NAP'd - no relations at all. Confirm via Alex, if you wish - T'was markings...

My recruitments; No relations, no agreements, just a recruitment - No wrong done.

You're recruitments; Days of negotiating, finally cone to a decision. NAP is signed. Read, understood, signed and agreed by Aus, yet you immediately break them.

Thats the difference.

DeletedUser

The title of this thread is "Top 20 Tribes Opinions?" Please explain to me why you both are completely off topic and argueing about something here that has its own thread made for? Grow up and stop the childish arguments, its disgusting and it makes both tribes look like little children

teh nub cookie

The title is top 20 tribes opinions. NUBS and Coffee are top 20 tribes, and we are being opinionated regarding the subject. :icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.