top 20 tribes...rate them!

Matflan50

mat, you think we recruit enemy players??

We first destroy their tribe then turn them all in farms.

We'll show you how its done very soon.

Your leader stated that you recruited the top players of H.O.T, the tribe you were at war with...

When your tribe does something good we will praise them, but right now they don't deserve the attention. Perhaps kick PARAS out of your K?:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

tut tut killzone your the only -GA- player here its a shame there anit more to come and help u lol

MAT were is my SQUAD sig : )

DeletedUser

in allieing with everone in there K lool its true MAT edmit it we lost in that looool

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17769

OMG this makes me laugh just looked at the tribe ranks in this world. i remember when iban and KATA were putting other tribe down and throught they would be top. well im happy to see that the two tribes i was in that i help are still high up in the leader board go lads keep you rank

And Im glad your village got nobled. Noob. We all know if you didnt "quit" it would have happened naturally.

DeletedUser

of course it would the only reason i stopped playing is coz i couldnt get to a computer, anyway W2 is going to be my world even if there are sme awesome players in it

DeletedUser17769

of course it would the only reason i stopped playing is coz i couldnt get to a computer, anyway W2 is going to be my world even if there are sme awesome players in it

As in uk2? And no you would have been nobled especially with the troop count you had.

DeletedUser

i like iAlone <<< for some reason i think they look cool and look i got my sig lol yay : )