top 20 tribes...rate them!

DeletedUser

Tch. Dun lookit me. Last time I posted, I got whined at, promised a top 5 ranking list that'd show me just how inadequate my own system is, and then ignored when inquiring further. I shall dare to brave this thread once more, but only because... y'know.. technically this rating belongs here.

Well I certainly enjoy reading your assessments of tribes. :icon_biggrin:

Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

the unkown tribes for me are PARAS ,-GA-, DFENCE and JOUST
since they in far away Ks but still I think we should see more info about PARAS ...

and ?- tribe : are they from world 15 ? from the family tribe -?- *?* that died out half year ago ?

thegodfather-chaos

the unkown tribes for me are PARAS ,-GA-, DFENCE and JOUST
since they in far away Ks but still I think we should see more info about PARAS ...

and ?- tribe : are they from world 15 ? from the family tribe -?- *?* that died out half year ago ?

Yeah, JOUST and PARAS are both in k45, -GA-'s home K, and I'm wondering about what the results could be of this? Depends on their diplomacy, obviously, but I can see a couple of allies that might be useful...

DFENCE... well, I'm biased. But I don't see any serious opposition to us nearby, ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, JOUST and PARAS are both in k45, -GA-'s home K, and I'm wondering about what the results could be of this? Depends on their diplomacy, obviously, but I can see a couple of allies that might be useful...

DFENCE... well, I'm biased. But I don't see any serious opposition to us nearby, ;)

about -GA- , I didnot see them until now in the top 10 ,they merged with another tribe ?

I am interested in -?- since they remind me of world 15 , I ll have to ask them :)

DeletedUser

-GA- has been top 5 for quite some time now (points wise). It's just that we try to stay under the radar and we haven't been in any big wars yet :p

thegodfather-chaos

same here, which is why I'm curious to as how they will deal with this situation...

DeletedUser17449

-GA- has been top 5 for quite some time now (points wise). It's just that we try to stay under the radar and we haven't been in any big wars yet :p
Nice try, but my radar picked you up!

DeletedUser

1 PARAS - Looks good will be around for a while
2 SQUAD - K44 under control and looks to carry on strong
3 -GA- - Dont know much about them but can see they have K45 under control
4 Kata - Very good tribe i like them alot
5 LOST - Cant see them lasting for much longer
6 N.M.S - Slowley falling down the rankings will be interesting to see what happens between Kata and them
7 DFENCE - Dont know much but look to have a firm control of K65 and will continue to grow
8 JOUST - No idea
9 Saints - ??????? not much area to expand for players as surrounded by the academy
10 iAlone - Maybe beginning to be too spread, as they recently contacted me to merge my tribe into them and we are K64.
11 IBAN - I like
12 LX - Who???
13 [NUKE] - Awful tribe lead will not survive much longer. No control in the tribe as being a past member. A tribe of 9 members is currently taking them on and winning!!!
14 TN - I like
15 (MsA) - WILL FAIL
16 Insane - Who??
17 ~HD~ - Fill fail once SQUAD deals with them
18 B² - ????
19 -?- ????
20 H8- I like

thegodfather-chaos

@donnel-wr - I like -GA- so far too mate, but they don't really have the K under control... both Joust and PARAS have a presence in K45.

DeletedUser

I don't know much about LOST, but it's interesting that from the very start of this thread almost everyone has been predicting their imminent downfall, with a few people even saying that they'd disband within a week or two (six weeks ago).

It looks like they've come through a pretty tough situation & are still in the top 10 tribes, but they're still very much unloved & unrespected here.

Anyone want to go into exactly why LOST will live up to their name?
Most of the comments so far have been pretty generalised.

thegodfather-chaos

I think the main reason people believe that is because they chose to war with iBan. I personally viewed that as the stupid type of decision I would make, xD, but I guess we all underestimate LOST. :/

As I posted in enark's quality vs quantity IBAN is the better tribe (IMO anyways) and its a view a lot of people hold. However, players are starting to come around to the idea that LOST will stay in the top 10, and be a player later in the game ;)

No clue how long MsA, MsO, and LOST are sticking together though... :/

thewaytoplay

I think the main reason people believe that is because they chose to war with iBan. I personally viewed that as the stupid type of decision I would make, xD, but I guess we all underestimate LOST. :/

As I posted in enark's quality vs quantity IBAN is the better tribe (IMO anyways) and its a view a lot of people hold. However, players are starting to come around to the idea that LOST will stay in the top 10, and be a player later in the game ;)

No clue how long MsA, MsO, and LOST are sticking together though... :/

Lost wont be a player. Even if they survive IBAN, I am 90% sure a tribe half their size will steamroll them later

thegodfather-chaos

It all depends, mate. LOST won because it gang banged IBAN with MIST. Not saying LOST will be good, but if quantity's on your side... well, it'll be reminiscent of Little Big Horn.

(several hundred soldiers were killed by thousands of Native Americans.)

You don't have to be good. You just have to outnumber the enemy so that even if he empties his rounds into you, you're army's barely scratched.

thewaytoplay

It all depends, mate. LOST won because it gang banged IBAN with MIST. Not saying LOST will be good, but if quantity's on your side... well, it'll be reminiscent of Little Big Horn.

(several hundred soldiers were killed by thousands of Native Americans.)

You don't have to be good. You just have to outnumber the enemy so that even if he empties his rounds into you, you're army's barely scratched.

i said half their size=bigger than iban.
Mso family provides about 30 relevant players, and lost provides about 50 relevant players(taking out the nobled/low out ofposition playersw) Iban has about 20 relevant players.

thegodfather-chaos

Wait, what? What are you talking about? o_0

Oh, and sorry... to all of IBAN and its supporters out there, I meant

LOST might win because it gang banged IBAN with MIST. Not saying LOST will be good, but if quantity's on your side... well, it'll be reminiscent of Little Big Horn.

As opposed to:

It all depends, mate. LOST won because it gang banged IBAN with MIST.