Top 20 tribes - Who will Survive - round 2.

DeletedUser

is it just me or is faaark getting a little too big for his boots over a merger...

DeletedUser

1 ~SCC~ I love me some sexy commandos :) Specialy DJLogic.
2 Ouzo I thinks no
3 AXES We are nubs
4 =REV= : p not so good and invaiding my area so not pleased with them to say the least.
5 Escape Don't know
6 CHUCK! I hear they are good, but was there a merge?
7 AV Who?
8 Xp Won't last 2 more months let alone be in the top 10 much longer I don't think
9 ----- I heard of them, but IDK
10 Motive Sorry again, who?

Sorry my opinions are usualy misinformed and lacking.

Ahem im in motive you know me :p

DeletedUser

Scared of SCC?

:lol:

Sorry, but their biggest front with us is a bunch of players who look out for their own accounts. They have some team members, but why did MaccyD fall apart again?

Internal Leadership Issues was 90% of the cause and not other stuff Ouzo got people to believe.

DeletedUser

Too true... But don't forget that MaccyD had internal problems before the war also.

I will not deny that, but war only makes matters worse. Outside of a few friends working together we seen very little cordination from MaccyD.

DeletedUser

There's a separate thread (or 2) to discuss the intricate details of the OCD formation. Please keep those comments where they belong, and keep this thread from being derailed again...

DeletedUser

The current top 20. I also added the member count, just because.

1 OCD 83
2 ~SCC~ 64
3 Escape 22
4 =REV= 59
5 AXES 18
6 AV 52
7 ----- 39
8 Xp 91
9 Motive 35
10 ~SoL~ 57
11 Gasp 95
12 UWS 15
13 BADA$$ 64
14 NORSE 24
15 Hugger 5
16 Enemy 128
17 F-meh! 6
18 Hiraya 39
19 A.U 27
20 O.u.T 44

DeletedUser

what ever happen to this, it died off fast and needs updating

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i think people are more less looking at the interviews for leaders opinions on the top 20.

i would like to see some more top 20 overviews here though.

any takers ?? (preferably people who actually do the research to back up there statments........)

DeletedUser

1 OCD 84 - I know they deny it, but this is still ouzo (feat chuch norris). I dont care too much for them, but they do got skilled members. Fun to see how they got where they are tho.
2 ~SCC~ 62 12-1 against OCD atm. If OCD didn't know the war was coming, this should be expected. I am pretty sure they will stick around. Looking forward to see how this war evolves.
3 AXES 20 The #1 tribe in w41 imo. I dont got too much to say other than WIN.
4 =REV= 62 - I think they will fall. There are some BADA$$ AXES out there REV hunting atm. FAIL
5 Escape 21 I am a fan of tribes that are small in numbers. They just declared on BEMP, but has not taken one BEMP village yet, whats up with that? WIN
6 AV 54 - Rim tribe. They do what rimtribes does, eat other rim tribes. They are big, but i have not heard much about or from them.
7 Motive 41- Dont know much about these lads either, looks like they are doing fine atm, OCD might kick their ass out of K64 soon.
8 ----- 38 Nameless and faceless, i agree.
9 Xp 91Xp ey, they have received a lot of unwanted attention on these forums, but they are still here, that impress me. I do however not agree with their recruitment tacs, but every tribe got their own style. They might die, or they might succeed at conquering the whole north west as they had such a cute plan for on their forums. ^^
10 ~SoL~ 61 After reading the interview with their leader i am impressed if they survive another week. FAIL
11 Gasp 89 Mass recruiting barb nobeling failures. They are winning against Enemy atm but in the long run: FAIL
12 UWS 17 - Ex Ganda* - DVADER members i think. Looks strong. WIN
13 NORSE 26 - My tribe, chillin on the rim :)
14 BADA$$ 58 - Impressive what they did with ACES, but they seem to get in too much trouble all the time. Their leader cody seems to know what he is doing, but that does not help if the number of enemies get too big. Maybe you should get a new diplomat? ^^ WIN
15 A.U 33 - They have a few nice skilled members, but they might be a bit full of them self. They are trying to gain control over K24 atm, but they are not alone :) Reading their profile makes me feel that they are trying too hard to being an "elite" tribe.
16 Hiraya 39 - They have two sections, K24 and K42. I cant understand how stuff like this happends? Whats the point of having a tribe with two sections so far apart. I think they will fail. FAIL
17 AoN|41 68 - Dont know too much about them. I guess F-Meh and Motive will eat em. FAIL
18 Hugger - Respect! WIN
19 Enemy 50 - They will fail.Looks like GASP are having some fun ATM. FAIL
20 F-meh! 6 - Declared on AoN a week ago, but it looks like they are ocupied eating one of their own atm.

DeletedUser

1 OCD 84 - I know they deny it, but this is still ouzo (feat chuch norris). I dont care too much for them, but they do got skilled members. Fun to see how they got where they are tho.
2 ~SCC~ 62 12-1 against OCD atm. If OCD didn't know the war was coming, this should be expected. I am pretty sure they will stick around. Looking forward to see how this war evolves.
3 AXES 20 The #1 tribe in w41 imo. I dont got too much to say other than WIN.
4 =REV= 62 - I think they will fall. There are some BADA$$ AXES out there REV hunting atm. FAIL
5 Escape 21 I am a fan of tribes that are small in numbers. They just declared on BEMP, but has not taken one BEMP village yet, whats up with that? WIN
6 AV 54 - Rim tribe. They do what rimtribes does, eat other rim tribes. They are big, but i have not heard much about or from them.
7 Motive 41- Dont know much about these lads either, looks like they are doing fine atm, OCD might kick their ass out of K64 soon.
8 ----- 38 Nameless and faceless, i agree.
9 Xp 91Xp ey, they have received a lot of unwanted attention on these forums, but they are still here, that impress me. I do however not agree with their recruitment tacs, but every tribe got their own style. They might die, or they might succeed at conquering the whole north west as they had such a cute plan for on their forums. ^^
10 ~SoL~ 61 After reading the interview with their leader i am impressed if they survive another week. FAIL
11 Gasp 89 Mass recruiting barb nobeling failures. They are winning against Enemy atm but in the long run: FAIL
12 UWS 17 - Ex Ganda* - DVADER members i think. Looks strong. WIN
13 NORSE 26 - My tribe, chillin on the rim :)
14 BADA$$ 58 - Impressive what they did with ACES, but they seem to get in too much trouble all the time. Their leader cody seems to know what he is doing, but that does not help if the number of enemies get too big. Maybe you should get a new diplomat? ^^ WIN
15 A.U 33 - They have a few nice skilled members, but they might be a bit full of them self. They are trying to gain control over K24 atm, but they are not alone :) Reading their profile makes me feel that they are trying too hard to being an "elite" tribe.
16 Hiraya 39 - They have two sections, K24 and K42. I cant understand how stuff like this happends? Whats the point of having a tribe with two sections so far apart. I think they will fail. FAIL
17 AoN|41 68 - Dont know too much about them. I guess F-Meh and Motive will eat em. FAIL
18 Hugger - Respect! WIN
19 Enemy 50 - They will fail.Looks like GASP are having some fun ATM. FAIL
20 F-meh! 6 - Declared on AoN a week ago, but it looks like they are ocupied eating one of their own atm.
OCD make a same war with AXES! coz of their isolated members in other K they loosing players and then merge again, its been good to see if OCD make some alliance( all members is in the top 5:icon_biggrin:)

SCC is a solid tribe with good frontline players and i think they have a good shot to win this war, just be carefull in Escape people SCC :icon_biggrin:, they have a betrayal history

DeletedUser

Bump for a good thread :)

*Update*

1. OCD Lots of talent, will be around for some time in one form or another, though this SCC/Escape war will determine to what extent. I expect more from them in the way of war stats soon though
2. ~SCC~ Great tribe and location, will remain powerhouse for a long time; I expect them to surpass OCD in a few weeks
3. AXES Great tribe, have proven skill, adaptability and teamwork. They will be around for a long time yet, and will grow in members and Ks. The question is, which K will they focus on next?
4. AV Surprised me with their steady climb. Location would be good, though I think they will have future problems with SCC. Untested.
5. Escape Solid players, horrible location. Unless a future merge with SCC happens I dont see them making it- one way or another OCD or SCC will have their villas
6. ----- Promising tribe, albeit yet untested. Not sure
7. Motive Will be around for a while I think, and will turn into the southern powerhouse
8. ~Sol~ How did they make it to #8 again? Will fail, no doubt
9. Gasp Surprised with how long theyve been around tbh- though I think will eventually fail and get eaten up by SCC
10. Xp Gets a lot of flaming, but theyve been on this list for a long time. I see their fate tied up with AXES, though they have gotten a solid hold on their K.
11. =REV= Will continue to fall, and will eventually disband. Dwilkes was their saviour
12. UWS Dont know much about them tbh- unsure
13. BADA$$ Surprise of this list imo- they have proven themselves to be capable in spite of everyone's doubts. I want to say fail...but theyre looking pretty good
14. NORSE Great tribe, great location- will go far
15. Hiraya Recognize some talent- though the split locations might be hurtful in the end. Hope to see more of them :)
16. AoN|41 Will fail, at hands of several surrounding tribes with more skill than them
17. A.U No comment
18. Hugger Would like to see more of them. I still think they will join the ranks of AXES, its the most logical step.
19. F-meh! Not sure about. Look solid, though will probably reform or merge
20. SOL Great players. Have done well for themselves- and will continue to do so