Top 20 tribes - Who will Survive - round 2.

DeletedUser

1 ~SCC~ - noob tribe. but they are sexy though :)
2 Ouzo - i feel they are going to stay
3 AXES - heard many good reviews from others, but with the amount of members to reach this far they are sure good. IMHO they gonna need to add some extra members.
4 =REV= - not sure about them
5 Escape - doing pretty well I guess.

for the rest not really sure about them everyone have different opinion.

DeletedUser

1 ~SCC~ I love me some sexy commandos :) Specialy DJLogic.
2 Ouzo I thinks no
3 AXES We are nubs
4 =REV= : p not so good and invaiding my area so not pleased with them to say the least.
5 Escape Don't know
6 CHUCK! I hear they are good, but was there a merge?
7 AV Who?
8 Xp Won't last 2 more months let alone be in the top 10 much longer I don't think
9 ----- I heard of them, but IDK
10 Motive Sorry again, who?

Sorry my opinions are usualy misinformed and lacking.

DeletedUser

1 ~SCC~ I love me some sexy commandos :) Specialy DJLogic.
2 Ouzo I thinks no
3 AXES We are nubs
4 =REV= : p not so good and invaiding my area so not pleased with them to say the least.
5 Escape Don't know
6 CHUCK! I hear they are good, but was there a merge?
7 AV Who?
8 Xp Won't last 2 more months let alone be in the top 10 much longer I don't think
9 ----- I heard of them, but IDK
10 Motive Sorry again, who?

Sorry my opinions are usualy misinformed and lacking.

lol AV and Motive are rim tribes under SCC and NIN/whatever the new tribe is.
escape is a tribe beside scc.

DeletedUser

Most of this is done solely from what ive heard across these forums and ingame excluding 3-4 that i know more about.

1 ~SCC~ Were rank 2 but quickly took rank 1 after moveing in on kotbc i expect they will stay dominant for a while to come.
2 Ouzo Have proven that they can fight in the past against everybodys expectations but i dont expect them to last long against there 2 current enemies.
3 Escape
4 AXES Are doing well against ouzo and i expect them to hold there rank for a long time to come.
5 =REV= Ive seen nothing special from this tribe and i know of several weak links they have gained from recruiting ace members who i know do not deserve there size from personal experience.
6 NINI
7 AV
8 CHUCK!
9 KOTBC Are dropping down the ranks and will most likely be dead within the next few weeks.
10 Xp
11 ----- Have strong leadership and have done fairly well although they could do with being a bit more agressive with there expansion.
12 Motive
13 Sixth
14 ~SoL~
15 Gasp
16 UWS
17 BADA$$ Have alrdy shown theres more to them then meets the eye in comeing out ontop in there war against ace have got some weaklinks and also have some strong leaders.
They look to be on the verge of war with rev but if the less experienced members dont panic they could beat the odds a 2nd time.
18 DSQD
19 Hugger Have got clearly one of the greatest players on this world and are doing well to maintain a top 20 spot with only 5 members.
It will be interesting to see what tribe they decided to join in the future.
20 NORSE

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems like ouzo were getting scared of ~scc~ or something, why this big merge?

1 ~SCC~ 12.281.898 15.624.518
2 OCD 10.180.174 10.858.702
3 AXES 5.624.997 5.624.997
4 =REV= 5.492.646 6.030.250
5 Escape 4.966.518 4.966.518
6 AV 4.426.150 4.850.888
7 Ouzo 4.086.275 4.086.275
8 Xp 3.651.941 4.679.414
9 ----- 3.613.546 3.613.546
10 Motive 3.137.386 3.137.386
11 ~SoL~ 3.013.193 3.396.062
12 Gasp 2.889.540 3.729.992
13 UWS 2.459.585 2.459.585
14 BADA$$ 1.945.283 2.121.319
15 NORSE 1.850.490 1.850.490
16 Hugger 1.783.160 1.783.160
17 CHUCK! 1.769.879 1.769.879
18 KOTBC 1.595.181 1.595.181
19 Enemy 1.544.585 1.912.026
20 F-meh!

DeletedUser

Why would Ouzo be scared of SCC? The OCD merge discussions had been happening for quite a while. You don't merge with your enemy unless a LOT of discussions had taken place.

I love it when people throw totally random comments out in the externals. They have ABSOLUTELY no idea what is happening in the world, yet they are experts...

DeletedUser27978

Why would Ouzo be scared of SCC? The OCD merge discussions had been happening for quite a while. You don't merge with your enemy unless a LOT of discussions had taken place.

I love it when people throw totally random comments out in the externals. They have ABSOLUTELY no idea what is happening in the world, yet they are experts...

doesnt matter anyway, same people to kill, different name.

DeletedUser27978

Is that a war declaration??

Oh my... I hope not.

a war declaration would be a signified topic on the forum or an appriopriate letter to the aristocracy of the tribe.

Since this is not. Calm yourself down sunshine.

DeletedUser

Oh no worries, I see your name and just think... WAR!! Thats' all...

DeletedUser

You merged with DSQD once before, right? I guess you didn`t talk much that time?

Kriegselend

Seems like ouzo were getting scared of ~scc~ or something, why this big merge?

Oh yes, I see it now:

Brad: Hey krieggy, lets drop our war, SCC just recruited sixth, while your at it why not make a new tribe with us too?
Krieggy: Oh yes yes, I am down for that.
Brad: Ok, cool. *makes new tribe*

DeletedUser

lol i know.... sarcasm at its best.... but truely u are scared lol...

Kriegselend

Scared of SCC?

:lol:

Sorry, but their biggest front with us is a bunch of players who look out for their own accounts. They have some team members, but why did MaccyD fall apart again?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol if you guys are so stupid to think this was done because of SCC you are delusional

this did not happen over night

it is a combination of the best of 3 tribes losing all the dead weights... especially Ouzo

no resentment between Ouzo and DSQD and I should be one to talk I was the one in the middle of the war and took the full brunt of their nukes and nobles which I must say was pretty damn fun and if you don't believe me look at the stats

image.php

Alliii

Scared of SCC?

:lol:

Sorry, but their biggest front with us is a bunch of players who look out for their own accounts. They have some team members, but why did MaccyD fall apart again?

Whats that part of you saying people look for their own accounts? haha, im sure thats what you do best isnt it, look for your own account. For you its always Tribe > Self isnt it? Well... I cant really remember what happened in W2 .uk ... care to remind me? :icon_redface: