Top 20 tribes

harryhowza

Ok, these forums are so boring lately i thought id make this just to get people thinking about commenting in here again.

give comments on the top 20 tribes! Do you think they'll still be here in weeks/months to come? etc etc etc here they are :

1 EvoKe
2 E=MC²
3 DETOX
4 Sins
5 REBORN
6 HAWKS
7 C.K
8 LEGION
9 More?!
10 New
11 KDK
12 *LoW*
13 WG
14 F=MA
15 Hawk$
16 OWNED
17 V.!.P
18 ETN
19 LEGI0N
20 RA

(p.s. feel free to flame if that also gets comments going :)...)

DeletedUser

Well unless some1 does sth soon Evoke will probably use their spies to disband every tribe that is capable to take them on, making players quit. And pretty soon it will look more like this.

1 EvoKe
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
Barb
SuRvIVA <----My Tribe consisting of only me (only way to beat Evoke's spies) :D

harryhowza

haha, nah... well, i dont know much about hardly any of these tribes but...

1 EvoKe - pass
2 E=MC² - pass
3 DETOX - fail
4 Sins - pass
5 REBORN- pass
6 HAWKS - fail
7 C.K - fail
8 LEGION - pass
9 More?! - pass
10 New - might pass
11 KDK - who?
12 *LoW*- pass
13 WG - who?
14 F=MA - who?
15 Hawk$ - fail
16 OWNED- fail
17 V.!.P - fail
18 ETN - might pass
19 LEGI0N- fail
20 RA - prob fail

these are soley my ideas, and im very unqualified to make them so dont take them to heart :)

Sayak

I can say whatever i want since ive quit haha :D.

1 EvoKe - Top tribe been there from teh beginning, lead by 2 good leaders. Made of 2 premades. I think only boredom and inactivity can stop them

2 E=MC² - Been 2nd tribe as far as I can remember, dont know much abotu them or there leadership, but they seem good

3 DETOX - Lead by some good leaders, there players are also good and active. Alot of them are my friends, and I think theyll be strong

4 Sins - They have Openeye Nuff said :p

5 REBORN - Been around for a while, Id say good, but its still early to tell there potential.

6 HAWKS - 2 full tribes = fail lol. They seemed to have alot of publicitiyu early on, but have died on as of late.

7 C.K - Dont know much abotu them, really quiet, but seem to have semi-cotnrol over 3K's

8 LEGION - Dont know

9 More?! - Dont know

10 New - last i heard there adequate at best but pretty pathetic (sorry NEW) :p

11 KDK - no clue

12 *LoW* - Who?

13 WG - heard soem stuff abotu them, but aiming for fail.

14 F=MA - E=MC2 sister tribe, in good hands.

15 Hawk$ - Another hawks whatever :p

16 OWNED -OWN what?
17 V.!.P - A tribe thats had an academy tribe from nearly day one. I see HAWKS attackign them soon, thats just my feeling.

18 ETN - no damn idea lol.

19 LEGI0N - #8

20 RA- fail fail epic fail.

DeletedUser

I can say whatever i want since ive quit haha :D.

1 EvoKe - Top tribe been there from teh beginning, lead by 2 good leaders. Made of 2 premades. I think only boredom and inactivity can stop them

SIKE wasn't an premade.

Won't comment on any tribes, not right now anyway.

DeletedUser

I think he means that he doesn't know like he didn't know with #8 LEGION.

Sayak

Yep. Thats what i mean. When I put the number near another one means refer to that number.

Also about SIKE I didnt know that :)

DeletedUser

interesting thread...i like the idea, however i dont know enough about all the tribes to truly give a good review of them...however i will give my opinions on some tribes that i have heard things about...(may i first make this clear that my views by no means represent my tribes!!)

1 EvoKe - I like this tribe, i like what they are trying to achieve, they are experienced both in membership and in leadership. I like that they have drawn attention to the core again, they also have a fantastic name...good luck guys!

2 E=MC² - Seems like a good tribe from the things i have heard, from the maps they appear to be very well established in the continents in which they are present, they also have nuclear weapons, i wouldn't mess with these guys!

3 DETOX - looking at the map they appear to have a rather peculiar area of influence, it looks like a long stretch across several continent, almost like a barrier from the souther continents when the world fills up, certainly a strategic posistion. they appear to be a well lead tribe with good principles and experienced players. Good luck guys!

4 Sins - Have not heard much about these guys but they look well organized.

5 REBORN - ill be honest here, i had major respect for these guys, now it appears they have taken on some strange family arrangement with protectorates and so one which i have now lost count on, if somebody could enlighten me on this i would appreciate that. Reborn, i just hope these protectorates are not spreading your forces too thin?

6 HAWKS - not heard anything about these guys, i am sure they are a very good tribe...

7 C.K - same as above

8 LEGION - part of the legion family (consisting of two tribes), this is also my tribe and so you can expect a good review lol. very well organized, leadership and experience is fantastic, ruthless in crushing opposition. A good tribe all together!

9 More?! - from what little i have heard they appear to be a good tribe, their war with DW was a sucess which is always bonus points. good luck in your endeavors!

10 New - not heard about these guys, im sure they are good

11 KDK - same as above

12 *LoW* - same as above

13 WG - same as above

14 F=MA -same as above

15 Hawk$ - i am assuming they are a family of HAWKS?...correct me if i am wrong.

16 OWNED - again i had respect for them, however i do not see why they require soo many members...it is now close to capacity, i have also reviewed their continent and it appears that they now have an "over spill" tribe, care to explain the need for this? surely 96 members is enough?

17 V.!.P - not heard about these guys

18 ETN - same as above

19 LEGI0N - my tribe! (well co-duke!), very organized part of the family, now under new management, hopefully you will see this tribe rising in the ranks in the very near future!

20 RA - not heard of these guys.

there we have it, thats my opinion on those tribes!

thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tmak (lead of CK) did idiotic things, as idiots tend to do. anywho CK disbanded (with help of monsigner, not all a bad thing though) the good people reformed into TW and back at rank 7

DeletedUser

4 Sins
5 REBORN
6 HAWKS
7 C.K
8 LEGION
9 More?!
10 New
11 KDK

DeletedUser

you know babno just shuddup and suck it up. You guys got played. That's the deal. Life sucks. So yea. Dun keep making excuses. Im tired of you spamming "t-mak's an idiot" everywhere. The ppl on the forums are not as illiterate as your dear leader. Go regroup and kill Monsignor (if you can), show him what you guys are really made of, show the world what you guys are capable of. Because right now, all i see is a crybaby.

Now for sth on topic... recently, there are so many merges, its so hard to keep up. One day, I log in WHA? was there, then the next its not, and now DETOX rises high into the ranks thx to them absorbing WHA? players. Then CK blows out. And so many ppl quitting in the last week... sigh. Depressing. The temptation to just quit too now is just soo...appealing.

DeletedUser

Legion has good members, some experirence, most are semi-experienced but learning a lot from the likes of Menolly, YoEleven, Pakman...
Its an OD whoring Tribe, they love a good easy fight and have yet gotten a chance to prove how good they really are in a proper fight, they only really have two Tribes that are a threat i their area... REBORN & DETOX...

I feel that they have 3 good co-leaders but their real Leader is very hotheaded, rude and arrogant (Exactly like me :D).
Apart for these bad qualities he knows exactly whats happening and where the tribe is heading so i can't fault him on his general Leadership skills although on a 1 to 1 basis he is very irrational and can be very rude and imtimidating which you would not expect from a top 10 tribe leader.

I feel Legion once they get into a proper war and people start getting rimmed on their side they will lose quite a few of their members, I'd say there are around 50-70 strong loyal players in the whole of the family who will not desert once their friends start getting rimmed.

Once this tribe gets into a war with someone their own size you can comment on wether they will stay in the game... Untill then I can flame the hell out of them because I'm not a member any longer...

DeletedUser

I'm not going to respond to this statement because I would probably get banned for my language as I am a rude, arrogant hot-head! :icon_evil:

hellochase14

I feel Legion once they get into a proper war and people start getting rimmed on their side they will lose quite a few of their members, I'd say there are around 50-70 strong loyal players in the whole of the family who will not desert once their friends start getting rimmed.

Once this tribe gets into a war with someone their own size you can comment on wether they will stay in the game... Untill then I can flame the hell out of them because I'm not a member any longer...

who knows when these wars you speak of will come.

DeletedUser

1 EvoKe

2 E=MC²

3 DETOX I can't lie but I don't think they will stay there for awhile, just a gut feeling.

4 Sins

5 REBORN

6 HAWKS

7 C.K

8 LEGION

9 More?!

10 New

11 KDK Also want be here for too long

12 *LoW*

13 WG

14 F=MA Expected to be in the top 10 pretty soon.

15 Hawk$

16 OWNED

17 V.!.P

18 ETN

19 LEGI0N

20 RA

Apart from that everything in my opinion will be the same with occasional tribes unknown to the many will pop up in the top 20.
The above are purely gut feelings.

sp.ag

Legion has good members, some experirence, most are semi-experienced but learning a lot from the likes of Menolly, YoEleven, Pakman...
Its an OD whoring Tribe, they love a good easy fight and have yet gotten a chance to prove how good they really are in a proper fight, they only really have two Tribes that are a threat i their area... REBORN & DETOX...

I feel that they have 3 good co-leaders but their real Leader is very hotheaded, rude and arrogant (Exactly like me :D).
Apart for these bad qualities he knows exactly whats happening and where the tribe is heading so i can't fault him on his general Leadership skills although on a 1 to 1 basis he is very irrational and can be very rude and imtimidating which you would not expect from a top 10 tribe leader.

Come on, DETOX a threat? Have you seen the ODA of their player labelled "Offensive Player", they are about as scarey as a carebear.

sp.ag

I'm not going to respond to this statement because I would probably get banned for my language as I am a rude, arrogant hot-head! :icon_evil:

Double post but sorry, at least you admit your it, but its his opinion so you shouldnt be really blowing a kettle top over such a comment, take it on the chin and prove him otherwise.

DeletedUser

Come on PZ, I'd love to hear your response, and If you read my post you'll see that I admitted that I was exactly the same...

These are my opinions of your Tribe, I think that after 5 months of being in it I have a very good idea on how the tribe is run.