Top 20 tribes

DeletedUser

Come on, DETOX a threat? Have you seen the ODA of their player labelled "Offensive Player", they are about as scarey as a carebear.

of⋅fen⋅sive
   /əˈfɛnsɪv or, for 4, 5, ˈɔfɛn-, ˈɒfɛn-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [uh-fen-siv or, for 4, 5, aw-fen-, of-en-]
–adjective
1. causing resentful displeasure; highly irritating, angering, or annoying

I believe that this is the meaning of offensive which is being referred to.

As for our ODA, we are exactly where we are supposed to be:

3 Detox 3,01 Mio.

DeletedUser

I don't really know what to say Plum. You left our tribe out of self pity and you are now whining to the entire world about YOUR problem. I would like every Legion member to get on here so I could see who else shares your views on PZA.

The truth is you are both stubborn hotheads when it comes to dealing with stubborn hotheads. The only difference is the maturity(and obviously the loyalty). PZA was mature enough to deal with you and never kicked you though he had the power to do so the entire time. When he saw you were unfit for leadership he demoted you and put Bob and I as dukes and you stomped off like a spoiled brat.

You know the truth about Legion but you are stubborn and prideful and thus will not admit it. I don't really get as upset as PZA does about you because I deal with childish people daily and I know how to cope with ignorance.

sp.ag

I believe that this is the meaning of offensive which is being referred to.

As for our ODA, we are exactly where we are supposed to be:

3 Detox 3,01 Mio.

Then in all regards ill call him a pointwhore none the less :icon_wink:,
In regards to ODA, gang you know that i wuv you but still 92 members strong, and yet your only half of rank 1's need i say more in tribal comparasion?

sp.ag

I don't really know what to say Plum. You left our tribe out of self pity and you are now whining to the entire world about YOUR problem. I would like every Legion member to get on here so I could see who else shares your views on PZA.

The truth is you are both stubborn hotheads when it comes to dealing with stubborn hotheads. The only difference is the maturity(and obviously the loyalty). PZA was mature enough to deal with you and never kicked you though he had the power to do so the entire time. When he saw you were unfit for leadership he demoted you and put Bob and I as dukes and you stomped off like a spoiled brat.

You know the truth about Legion but you are stubborn and prideful and thus will not admit it. I don't really get as upset as PZA does about you because I deal with childish people daily and I know how to cope with ignorance.

Double post again so i apologise, PZA isnn Ignorant, he deals with another word that begins with a S, ends in a Y and is 9 letters long. :)

DeletedUser

Then in all regards ill call him a pointwhore none the less :icon_wink:,
In regards to ODA, gang you know that i wuv you but still 92 members strong, and yet your only half of rank 1's need i say more in tribal comparasion?

I would agree but ask you to consider that DETOX is largely a rim tribe whereas Evoke is a conglomerate of the best core players. There's not as much to kill out here, I'm nobling a player right now who has a solid 2k defensive troops that I would gladly kill but he keeps dodging with them. I don't think he realizes that they're going to disappear when I noble his village.

sp.ag

Have you seen the area inwhich your tribe covers though?, If you havent noticed which i am sure you have a large shall we say 60% of our tirbe are now limited to targets within the centre of their K's, you guys however cover 3 - 4 K's (havent doubled checke dhtat figure) and have a larger area to exploit,

DeletedUser

Double post again so i apologise, PZA isnn Ignorant, he deals with another word that begins with a S, ends in a Y and is 9 letters long. :)

I know PZA isn't ignorant I was talking about Plum.

*sits down to think of a 9 letter word that starts with S and ends with Y*

DeletedUser

Have you seen the area inwhich your tribe covers though?, If you havent noticed which i am sure you have a large shall we say 60% of our tirbe are now limited to targets within the centre of their K's, you guys however cover 3 - 4 K's (havent doubled checke dhtat figure) and have a larger area to exploit,

According to the Updating Map, both Evoke and Detox have 4ks. Everyone knows the rim is always less competitive than the core.

You could argue we have larger area to exploit, but the larger area is a waste land comparatively speaking.. By the time I had my nobles...all the people in my church circle were still at 500 points or less..and this was without me attacking them..hoping they would grow.

If we use TwStats:

1)Evoke ODA: 6,758,326
2)Detox ODA: 4,421,246

If we consider how Evoke is Core and Detox Rim, the ODA difference doesn't seem that great.

Personally I am not trying to say Detox is just as good as Evoke. Simply giving my 2 cents.

I know the leadership from other worlds, and are so far happy at how they have handled things.

DeletedUser

1 EvoKe- They are the dominating force. Great players, seem unstoppable
2 E=MC²- Next in line. Have good control of their K. The main pothole in EvoKe's road to domination
3 DETOX - Very large and create a barrier on the rim. Boring territory, away from the main action
4 Sins- Don't hear much about them.
5 REBORN - Seem quite powerful but I agree with Bobbert on the families topic.
6 HAWKS- Don't hear much about them either
7 C.K- whoops don't exist
8 LEGION - My favorite tribe on the list :icon_wink:. I love my tribe to death, great leadership and active members
9 More?! - Haven't heard to much since the war with Dark. They one that though so there must be some talent there.
10 New - I hadn't heard to much about them until recently. Everything I've heard is bad.
11 KDK - No clue
12 *LoW* - No clue
13 WG - Seem pretty decent
14 F=MA - Family tribe of the pothole, seem capable like their brothers.
15 Hawk$ - Family tribe of a tribe I don't know anything about
16 OWNED - Have been working with them recently. They do have members that attack but I haven't noticed any coordination and the lengthy thread Bobbert came up with to keep the war safe and easy was largely ignored.
17 V.!.P - No clue
18 ETN - No clue
19 LEGI0N - I have recently become duke of the family along with Bobbert and there is some major work to be done but all together a great group of guys.
20 RA - No clue

DeletedUser

I have not found Pza7 to be rude, arrogant, or uninformed in his dealing with DETOX; I have found him to be rather more civil to deal with than other people... like Soul Catcher of BLOOD. There's not much good you can say about a duke who asks other tribes to noble his co-duke and promises he will look the other way when it happens.

Menolly is also a good and active player; I see LEGION sticking around for a while unless they fall peril to the same problem we are all facing -- inactivity. Let's face it, between the morale problems, the church circles, the build speeds, the resource production that obliges you to farm three times a day... this world has as many negatives as the admins could dream up.

Every tribe has a mix of players with different strengths. You can look at DETOX and attempt to judge us based solely on LittleRude's decisions to conserve his troops (perhaps not such a bad idea in a slow building world) or you can take in the larger picture, which is the tribe's ODA -- earned before we took in the WHA? members.

sp.ag

According to the Updating Map, both Evoke and Detox have 4ks. Everyone knows the rim is always less competitive than the core.

You could argue we have larger area to exploit, but the larger area is a waste land comparatively speaking.. By the time I had my nobles...all the people in my church circle were still at 500 points or less..and this was without me attacking them..hoping they would grow.

If we use TwStats:

1)Evoke ODA: 6,758,326
2)Detox ODA: 4,421,246

If we consider how Evoke is Core and Detox Rim, the ODA difference doesn't seem that great.

Personally I am not trying to say Detox is just as good as Evoke. Simply giving my 2 cents.

I know the leadership from other worlds, and are so far happy at how they have handled things.

Not to sound picky but your calculations for ODA is wrong :icon_wink: and in reply to Domin8rix, to be fair anything you say about legion is going to carry some kind of bias as your diplomatically related so ofcourse your goin gto maintain that friendly face, thats the same for me if i was to comment on one of our diplomatically tied tribes,

DeletedUser

ack, Wrong? How so?

I realize TwStats ODA is simply the sum of the tribe member's ODA, while ingame tribe ODA is different, but I dont believe the numbers I have are wrong per se.

EDIT:

I used TWStats ODA, to counter-balance the fact that our recent intake of new members gave our points a nice boosts, but obviously our in-game ODA was pre-merger.

sp.ag

ack, Wrong? How so?

I realize TwStats ODA is simply the sum of the tribe member's ODA, while ingame tribe ODA is different, but I dont believe the numbers I have are wrong per se.

EDIT:

I used TWStats ODA, to counter-balance the fact that our recent intake of new members gave our points a nice boosts, but obviously our in-game ODA was pre-merger.

I was being picky to Irritate you, you refered to total OD as ODA, as ODA is Opponents defeated as Attacker, the stats given were wrong :icon_wink:

as they should be the following if ODA

EvoKe - 5,70 Mio.
DETOX - 3,01 Mio.

DeletedUser

Come on PZ, I'd love to hear your response, and If you read my post you'll see that I admitted that I was exactly the same...

These are my opinions of your Tribe, I think that after 5 months of being in it I have a very good idea on how the tribe is run.

You don't deserve a response.

DeletedUser

1 EvoKe - Nice Tribe
2 E=MC² - Good Tribe
3 DETOX - i think its nice
4 Sins - even though their next I think their more compact than my traitor tribe lol
5 REBORN - Well eventually this is my traitor tribe and i have a comment! Tips on getting this tribe down? well just wait and they will get down by themselves seriously!
6 HAWKS - yeah their powerful though :)
7 C.K - i dont know this tribe lol
8 LEGION - well their leader has good leadership(but my old traitor leader sucks!)
9 More?! - yeah more lol
10 New - hmmm....
11 KDK - no comment
12 *LoW* - no comment
13 WG - no comment
14 F=MA - ow the its the 2nd rank other tribe :)
15 Hawk$ - well the hawks other tribe no comment :)
16 OWNED - mega kill!
17 V.!.P - no comment
18 ETN - no comment
19 LEGI0N - i like this tribe because my friend is in there they have good tactics lol
20 RA - no comment

DeletedUser

9) More?!

Ok just for the record We had a war with Savig Rome ( SR ) had that won then Saving Rome Became SR-WT and we decared war on them and Won.

Then we had a war with DW and we won that a lot of their member defected to -DN- have a look and see they are suffering losses to us...really you can not call it a war. There can be no war decleared by us on k36 in reality when all we are doing is cleaning up the K....More declares war on a twenty village tribe...make us look like fools to declare that.

We have not been heard from for a little while ...Very true...Domestic business is/was keeping us busy. There seems to be a possabilty of another declaration involving us but we do not look like the ones who will make it.

"Some experiance" we have a little...not a lot...A little

As for rating every one I do not feel I have the qualification to do so. I certainly think some tribes lack in some area...diplomacy for one for a number of them...Tact ... There are a couple that will not stay there.

The top ten all deserve to be there they did not get there as a gift. If you want to dislodge them then you wil have to be very good.

11-20 Watch out there are plenty of tribes chasing down those slots.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

As HugMaster said both Evoke and DETOX control four continents (two of DETOX's being rim continents) and we have the same problem with lack of targets in the tribe's core territory as you do. If you've ever centered on one of Domin8rix's villages you can see what I mean. And with our backs to the rim (really an advantage) we have fewer tribes around us so also fewer targets. Again I don't really think that you can compare the two as of yet but I don't think that there are many other rim tribes with as good a position.

hellochase14

As HugMaster said both Evoke and DETOX control four continents (two of DETOX's being rim continents) and we have the same problem with lack of targets in the tribe's core territory as you do. If you've ever centered on one of Domin8rix's villages you can see what I mean. And with our backs to the rim (really an advantage) we have fewer tribes around us so also fewer targets. Again I don't really think that you can compare the two as of yet but I don't think that there are many other rim tribes with as good a position.

that's why rim tribes move into the middle.:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The top twenty has changed a little bit so my List comes from TW Stats. the following is a unit cost analysis for want of a better word. Statically which tribes are best. Who uses every available asset most efficiently.

This will normally create a curve when plotted correctly for the sake of ease i have given a result in points. The higher the score the better. You would expect a group of around 1/3 to be clustered. This result shows up here with 6 of the twenty tribes clustered.

There is no X factor review, no leadership review, no OD factor it is simply an asset review. So now this will surprise you all but here I go:

1 Cola 143 Points
2 Legi0n 119 Points
3 NEW 96 Points
4 Sins 71 Points
5 Legion 63 Points
6 Evoke 57 Points
7 Reborn 57 Points
8 TW 57 Points
9 More 57 Points
10 E=MC2 52 Points
11 Hawk$ 47 Points
12 Hawks 45 Points
13 -WG- 41 Points
14 Detox 41 Points
15 ETN 41 Points
16 F=MA 39 Points
17 Owned 39 Points
18 KDK 38 Points
19 *LOW* 37 Points
20 VIP 32 Points

Core Score 56.65 allowing a deviation of 25%

The trribes on 70+ Points exceptiontal 42-70 Average 41 and below Hope you enjoyed you TW experiance I will give Detox an exemption from the comment but only just...I think they are on the improve.

If the top three really get their act together there is a real danger for some tribes.

Evoke only has a UC of 57 but they have the ability to build a lot of units this factor was excluded they are simply less efficient in asset management. I still rank them as the tribe to beat.

Hope the maths did not bore you too much.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser

That's interesting -- not sure I follow the math, but it's interestng how those stats are different from the other stats TW produces.