14 K1NGS 13.987.439
15 RMNS-G 13.464.168
16 IPF-R 13.369.550
17 inS!de 12.718.744
18 RMNS-V 12.228.941
19 S0W 11.411.878
20 -VA- 11.294.904

DeletedUser

And the top five tribes are allies... what a fun game they play!

DeletedUser70102

Yep the fun of it all.

We need another world war :/

DeletedUser

We aren't too far off a world war...
All it needs is Hell! and IPF families to declare on V. Metal to declare on Hell! then SOW to pick a side and we will be there :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser62177

All it needs is Hell! and IPF families to declare on V. Metal to declare on Hell! then SOW to pick a side and we will be there :icon_biggrin:

if SOW need to pick a side maybe they can help us LOL!

DeletedUser59785

# 6, and # 8, are still at war , at least they are having some fun

DeletedUser

things had to boil over eventually. mrdborg ... Thanks for restarting this thread, mabey it will stay on topic..... (faint hope).

DeletedUser

1 HELL! - They got to the top by... hugging a V tribe into them. Congrats? Good luck against GuTS, should be REAL hard to take them out huh. A real test of your skillz :icon_wink:

2 -V- - They lost the top because they were out-hugged by OH!. Bet they'll get right onto fixing that. RMNS-V could be RMNS-VENDETTA!

3 -V2- - They should fight something stronger than a rim tribe.

4 ~TE~ - Doing well against RMNS, hopefully V will be their next target? Earbeard and twiggy are doing a good job. Not sure what the main body of the tribe is up to, since (I thought) TSE and TLE are the ones mostly attacking RMNS. Are the rest focusing on taking out the remnants of REBORN in K46? Really haven't checked.

5 -IPF- - :icon_idea: Should find some other tribes to surreptitiously support them, then attack V. Are they attacking RMNS or is only IPF-R attacking RMNS? Who posts on the forums in IPF, I don't know much about this tribe besides them being Vs bitches.

now for the non-V alliance tribes....:icon_eek:

6 HoPE - Smart job going against PPe after only a week of NAP, very excited to see the results of this war. Excellent that they're warlike.

7 METAL - I don't know much about what's going on with METAL.

8 ~PPe~ - Good luck against HoPE, glad to see you guys fighting. Don't know much about you though.

9 SOW - ?

10 *SOG* - ?

11 DFB - Glad to see you attacking V, your duchess needs to learn grammar I honestly can't understand her posts half the time... and weeboy needs to stop spamming :icon_razz:

12 riS!ng - Best members in the world, great friends. Whether they're talented... well we'll know for sure in two weeks or so.

13 FIRE! - Maybe instead of attacking tiny GuTS... you should find some BALLS and attack a larger tribe! :icon_biggrin:

14 K1NGS - n00bs... they have a high ODA from attacking their inactives and rim tribes, their attacks have given me some great laughs today/yesterday.

15 RMNS-G - Don't know much about you, are you the RMNS who are getting whupped by TE or by V/IPF?

16 IPF-R - Great, more V alliance.

17 inS!de - :axemen::ram::lightcavalry: ... thats a pretty good summary of inS!de

18 RMNS-V - Only reason you're even in the top twenty is because of the boazdm account, which you've let go inactive... fail.

19 S0W - Don't know much about you

20 -VA- - It's too bad there isn't a symbol for "pusses" for me to use. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

it is impossible for HELL! to declare on -V- because they are not just part of the -V- alliance but they are part of the -V- family....:)

DeletedUser62177

1 HELL! - They got to the top by... hugging a V tribe into them. Congrats? Good luck against GuTS, should be REAL hard to take them out huh. A real test of your skillz :icon_wink:

2 -V- - They lost the top because they were out-hugged by OH!. Bet they'll get right onto fixing that. RMNS-V could be RMNS-VENDETTA!

3 -V2- - They should fight something stronger than a rim tribe.

4 ~TE~ - Doing well against RMNS, hopefully V will be their next target? Earbeard and twiggy are doing a good job. Not sure what the main body of the tribe is up to, since (I thought) TSE and TLE are the ones mostly attacking RMNS. Are the rest focusing on taking out the remnants of REBORN in K46? Really haven't checked.

5 -IPF- - :icon_idea: Should find some other tribes to surreptitiously support them, then attack V. Are they attacking RMNS or is only IPF-R attacking RMNS? Who posts on the forums in IPF, I don't know much about this tribe besides them being Vs bitches.

now for the non-V alliance tribes....:icon_eek:

6 HoPE - Smart job going against PPe after only a week of NAP, very excited to see the results of this war. Excellent that they're warlike.

7 METAL - I don't know much about what's going on with METAL.

8 ~PPe~ - Good luck against HoPE, glad to see you guys fighting. Don't know much about you though.

9 SOW - ?

10 *SOG* - ?

11 DFB - Glad to see you attacking V, your duchess needs to learn grammar I honestly can't understand her posts half the time... and weeboy needs to stop spamming :icon_razz:

12 riS!ng - Best members in the world, great friends. Whether they're talented... well we'll know for sure in two weeks or so.

13 FIRE! - Maybe instead of attacking tiny GuTS... you should find some BALLS and attack a larger tribe! :icon_biggrin:

14 K1NGS - n00bs... they have a high ODA from attacking their inactives and rim tribes, their attacks have given me some great laughs today/yesterday.

15 RMNS-G - Don't know much about you, are you the RMNS who are getting whupped by TE or by V/IPF?

16 IPF-R - Great, more V alliance.

17 inS!de - :axemen::ram::lightcavalry: ... thats a pretty good summary of inS!de

18 RMNS-V - Only reason you're even in the top twenty is because of the boazdm account, which you've let go inactive... fail.

19 S0W - Don't know much about you

20 -VA- - It's too bad there isn't a symbol for "pusses" for me to use. :icon_confused:

Lol a slightly impartial post by you.
Our tribe is noobs and we are smaller, now you must win this war, if not, you would have been defeated by noobs.

Did you have a great laugh just now when one of my 'obvious fakes' destroyed one of your nukes? I know i laughed, infact im still mopping up my urine from laughing to much.

DeletedUser

Lol a slightly impartial post by you.
Our tribe is noobs and we are smaller, now you must win this war, if not, you would have been defeated by noobs.

Did you have a great laugh just now when one of my 'obvious fakes' destroyed one of your nukes? I know i laughed, infact im still mopping up my urine from laughing to much.
what do those fake consist of?

yakutat

we don't post much because honestly what is there to post?

and yes, the fight against RMNS continues though many of us don't take an active role.

As far as the hugging with V and everybody else goes, blame Tancs. one of the worst leaders i've ever run accross. All he wanted to do was play tribal diplomacy and stroke his ego. It has taken us a bit to recover from his crappy leadership; he completely screwed the tribe over and it has been tough to try to reverse the damage.

-- yak

DeletedUser62177

what do those fake consist of?

CDjohnson mentioned in the forums earlier how much me and skipatrol where noobs for sending more than one fake from one village, i replied it disguises the fact that one of them 'fakes' could be real and guess what....it was, he now has one less nuke due to my noobness

DeletedUser

CDjohnson mentioned in the forums earlier how much me and skipatrol where noobs for sending more than one fake from one village, i replied it disguises the fact that one of them 'fakes' could be real and guess what....it was, he now has one less nuke due to my noobness
I mean what do those fakes consist?
(ex.1 axe and 1 noble:lol:)

DeletedUser62177

fake consists of, if going at ram speed to look like a nuke, 1 ram ,scouts to get a report (usually about 10), and a total amount of foot units to add upto the amount of units required to send an attack

DeletedUser

Actually I had that one pegged as a real attack, Solo.

I'd nuked an inactive K1NGS player with it the day before, saw that my troops would be landing in the village again just 20 minutes before the attack landed... and was unwilling to get up in the middle of the night to send them out and save their lives lol. I needed another defensive vil in the area anyways, no big deal.

DeletedUser62177

how did you peg that as a real it was no different to a fake? they where all at the same speed.

we have no inactive members in the main K1NG tribe

DeletedUser

it is impossible for HELL! to declare on -V- because they are not just part of the -V- alliance but they are part of the -V- family....:)

We can always hope there will be a falling out in the family :icon_wink:

Considering they are beating you guys in the war, how bad does that make you?

Last edited by a moderator: