Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser107947

Don't worry, most of Yarr missed that one as well. Its what happens when you change duke every 15 minuets.

I guess it is true when you spout the same BS again and again, you start to believe it's true. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108811

SVG merged with AAA and now AAA took over #2 spot beating Yarr.

Now Wobble shares a giant border with AAA almost as big as with Yarr. And I think AAA are mad.

Once 322 and Slurp are gone the core will effectively be split between the top 3 superpowers. Looking forward to the upcoming action.

DeletedUser

SVG merged with AAA and now AAA took over #2 spot beating Yarr.

Now Wobble shares a giant border with AAA almost as big as with Yarr. And I think AAA are mad.

Once 322 and Slurp are gone the core will effectively be split between the top 3 superpowers. Looking forward to the upcoming action.
Recruiting talent is on thing, recruiting our refugees is another.

DeletedUser108799

Review please, oh! wait there is a lot of changes in some time, might as well AAA takes rank 1 position.

DeletedUser108811

Recruiting talent is on thing, recruiting our refugees is another.

I wasnt criticizing the merge. I was just stating what happened.

In fact, I do like the merge a lot. AAA has so much to gain, After they clean up 322, they will have a complete border with Wobble. I dont know if AAA intends on warring Wobble, but if they do, I would put my money on them especially after the SVG recruits. AAA is huge now and the scariest it's ever been after showing what they can do to Apathy.

Check out that map. its beautiful. The clusterfuck in K54/55 is finally clearing up. The big boys have stepped in. I am very excited for all 3.
[spoil]
en65

[/spoil]