Top 20 Tribes.

DeletedUser

By all means, prove to us all that we stack and lose vills (rofl)

You're so quick to forget that you vowed to rim all of us that went from manic to barb, yet you never attempted to do it. So you saying you gave us your location is null. - You were the one with the big mouth trying to flaunt how good of a player you are. Nut up or shut up.

482 mate, 482.

Your only 40 hours away ;), its funny, I have practically a nuke per village of yours.

As for my Vow, The world is nowhere near over, So dont go quitting before we have time to play josh.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser7488

482 mate, 482.

Your only 40 hours away ;), its funny, I have practically a nuke per village of yours.

As for my Vow, The world is nowhere near over, So dont go quitting before we have time to play josh.

-

Coffee Troll

I hope you haven't forgotten all the acc names that joined from manic. I wish you the best of luck trying to take us out.

I'm still wating for the proof of me stacking vills then losing them. Where is it? Or were you once again spouting shit.

DeletedUser

I hope you haven't forgotten all the acc names that joined from manic. I wish you the best of luck trying to take us out.

I'm still wating for the proof of me stacking vills then losing them. Where is it? Or were you once again spouting shit.

See, Ive spoken to all the others, And the only Ones left on the to be nobled list is yourself from MANIC.

Ohh, How about when EMP attacked you?, Didnt have stacks so you crumbled, Could snipe anything yourself, Screamed for stacks till you got them, Then you co (naffy waffy) Tried to get a NAP with EMP so you guys didnt have to defend, everyone knows how shit your account is, Your just lucky you backline, You would be crushed.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser7488

See, Ive spoken to all the others, And the only Ones left on the to be nobled list is yourself from MANIC.

Ohh, How about when EMP attacked you?, Didnt have stacks so you crumbled, Could snipe anything yourself, Screamed for stacks till you got them, Then you co (naffy waffy) Tried to get a NAP with EMP so you guys didnt have to defend, everyone knows how shit your account is, Your just lucky you backline, You would be crushed.

-

Coffee Troll

You spoke to all others? Did you troll them till they quit or something?

Where is this emp nap thing coming from? I've never heard of it.

You said that we lost vills we stacked, yet I see no losses, so again, prove it or stop talking shit.

DeletedUser

You spoke to all others? Did you troll them till they quit or something?

Where is this emp nap thing coming from? I've never heard of it.

You said that we lost vills we stacked, yet I see no losses, so again, prove it or stop talking shit.

Nahh, Unlike you they are actually good players, Dan, Ninja, Lady T.

You didnt hear of your co-player begging EMP for a NAP?, How pathetic, Dont even know what your co-players are doing.

Around 4 more :

We Fight And I Win (440|793) K74 9,479 nathan is god [BARB] EvilMrPorkchop [Nuts!] 2013-11-10 23:18:13
We Fight And I Win (440|793) K74 9,544 nathan is god [BARB] EvilMrPorkchop [Nuts!] 2013-11-10 21:31:20
We Fight And I Win (439|793) K74 9,538 nathan is god [BARB] EvilMrPorkchop [Nuts!] 2013-11-10 03:09:26

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser102628

^Pretty much said everything.

I just focused on winning the war, which I did.

you are so delusional. You think you are above everybody else.

DeletedUser7488

Nahh, Unlike you they are actually good players, Dan, Ninja, Lady T.

You didnt hear of your co-player begging EMP for a NAP?, How pathetic, Dont even know what your co-players are doing.

Around 4 more :

We Fight And I Win (440|793) K74 9,479 nathan is god [BARB] EvilMrPorkchop [Nuts!] 2013-11-10 23:18:13
We Fight And I Win (440|793) K74 9,544 nathan is god [BARB] EvilMrPorkchop [Nuts!] 2013-11-10 21:31:20
We Fight And I Win (439|793) K74 9,538 nathan is god [BARB] EvilMrPorkchop [Nuts!] 2013-11-10 03:09:26

-

Coffee Troll

Funny how those vills are still mine

DeletedUser

^Pretty much said everything.

I just focused on winning the war, which I did.

you are so delusional. You think you are above everybody else.

Im not above everyone else, But im Damned sure above you and Jashy.

-

Coffee Troll

DeletedUser113007

idk, he didn't manage to save mm in their war, did he? Actually, I recall that he left like the coward he is because he wasn't getting his way. So the question remains, is he poison?

Are we really going to question his efforts in the MM war? This is the same guy who repeatedly capped against Rebel58 and is also the undisputed no.1 defender on this world, no small feat by any means.

DeletedUser105209

Ugh this is sad. Arguing about things that happened ages ago.
I blame Nuts! You guys need to work a little harder on us so we dont have time to throw rocks and pull eachothers hair in public anymore.

Soberknight

Ugh this is sad. Arguing about things that happened ages ago.
I blame Nuts! You guys need to work a little harder on us so we dont have time to throw rocks and pull eachothers hair in public anymore.

When wise men have spoken its best to stay silent.

Anyone who doesnt will be deemed a fool.

I am the first, who is next? :lol:

DeletedUser

Nuts! you need to help us out here. Run an op or something. Make this interesting. I can make the op if you want.

.dan.101

Away are the undisputed champions of the world. Nuts!'s new break-off puppet tribe changes every thing.

All hail Nuts!. (bow)

DeletedUser7488

Away are the undisputed champions of the world. Nuts!'s new break-off puppet tribe changes every thing.

All hail Nuts!. (bow)

obviously.. I mean they've even figured out our tactics for this war! They are going to start attacking us everyday and not letting up on the pressure. This is game changing and I fear the worst! Once they bring in some mercs players they'll start doing some real damage (worry)

DeletedUser

I think its funny how themes keep coming up in the forums, especially related to past events. Everyone in Barb is awesome no matter whatever tribe they came from.

I believe every member of BARB that posted on the forums has said the Jess is a great leader. So therefore, everyone in BARB is there for a reason or particular skill. If you guys win the war, you can settle up before world end. Just because a tribe CAN have up to 67 members doesn't mean it will have that many at the end.

DeletedUser

Poor TPL :( They lost rank 3... Big mean people splitting into two tribes...

Soberknight

Poor TPL :( They lost rank 3... Big mean people splitting into two tribes...

First they get ridiculed for merging and now you start ridiculing the de-mergization (is that even a word??? :icon_confused: )

I love to hear more from nuts about it though: is this just a reorganization or is it a real split?