Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser108293

I think that Joker could make the long run now that Dylan is Baron there.

DeletedUser

IKEA and McDonalds; everybody buys that crap but when you iz home you feel bad about it. Something just not right and something is just missing.
ikea-crap.gif

DeletedUser

IKEA and McDonalds; everybody buys that crap but when you iz home you feel bad about it. Something just not right and something is just missing.
ikea-crap.gif

We break the furniture deliberately so that you have to buy more replacements. Great business strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113394

We dont underestimate Codex, we just describe them exactly as they are, They dont have a very stable leadership...Anthills? I mean its his 4th acc already. Dude needs to start playing sims already ;)

DeletedUser

We dont underestimate Codex, we just describe them exactly as they are, They dont have a very stable leadership...Anthills? I mean its his 4th acc already. Dude needs to start playing sims already ;)

Actually I have found although CODEX, like many other tribes, has it's problems, it has a good leadership which has done it's best with each new situation it has been presented with.

DeletedUser113394

maybe your being a tiny bit bias? Defending your tribe should be instinct really.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

What I find amusing is that people continue insulting Codex based on the leadership of Anthills. And yet Codex has been in existence since the 29th of January - over 2 months ago.

Considering the number of egotistical players in Codex (not that this is a bad thing, as all the top tribes have those)...If his leadership is as 'unstable' as you claim...Codex simply would have had a mass exodus and fallen apart by now. It hasn't, and so whilst you may not personally like his style of leadership, you should give him some credit for how Codex has done to date.

Also, the number of accounts the duke has played on is irrelevant to the quality of the leadership.

Oh and in case you think I'm biased, I am in a different tribe.

DeletedUser

lol, I just realized that every single time on the externals that someone posts something about CODEX, you are practically the first to respond as if people don't already understand that you are against CODEX. What's your ign because I'm trying to understand why you seem to have such a grudge/so much beef with them anyways? Are you a past player that was nobled out by them or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113394

I just like posting about them because i love them so much.

(Heart)

DeletedUser102496

No-one should underestimate ANYONE in Tribal Wars, and that goes for me especially :icon_razz:

DeletedUser114674

What I find amusing is that people continue insulting Codex based on the leadership of Anthills. And yet Codex has been in existence since the 29th of January - over 2 months ago.

Considering the number of egotistical players in Codex (not that this is a bad thing, as all the top tribes have those)...If his leadership is as 'unstable' as you claim...Codex simply would have had a mass exodus and fallen apart by now. It hasn't, and so whilst you may not personally like his style of leadership, you should give him some credit for how Codex has done to date.

Also, the number of accounts the duke has played on is irrelevant to the quality of the leadership.

Oh and in case you think I'm biased, I am in a different tribe.

I know you, googly :D

and i agree with your opinion.