Top 20 Tribes

• Thread starter DeletedUser65288
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Could have been they were told the grass was greener on the other side, then they got there and realized that there wasn't any grass, but astro turf instead.

DeletedUser

Could have been they were told the grass was greener on the other side, then they got there and realized that there wasn't any grass, but astro turf instead.

grass: leaves stains, grows in dirt and is damaged after 90 minutes of football

astro turf: clean, organised and can take many games without damage

loving the metaphor you used :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

Grass: turns colors from browns to greens depending on how much water and sun it gets, can wither and die with ease

Astroturf: Stays locked in at a strong green color no matter what happens to it, and cannot be killed.

Thanks for the great metaphor!

DeletedUser

You guys have very valid points.

However, Grass is almost impossible to kill, you can catch it on fire and it will just keep coming back, even stronger than before, where as astro turf, well.. it will be a big melted crusty mess.

Grass can get greener with the right care, where as astro turf always stays the color it was made, that is unless you paint it, but the paint would be fake. Essentially astro turf never evolves, it just stays ugly and unchanging, where grass can always evolve into something better... Just needs the right touch...

And it was a great metaphor... So thanks

Acid

DeletedUser64969

We need to give the Acid up, these "deep" words aren't moving anyone.... apart from too laughter.

DeletedUser

lol!!! wasn't trying to be deep... More like condescending, I am guessing those who read my words and did not post knew that, however the ones who did post... sigh... Don't worry they do make special classes just for you. ;o)

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol!!! wasn't trying to be deep... More like condescending, I am guessing those who read my words and did not post knew that, however the ones who did post... sigh... Don't worry they do make special classes just for you. ;o)

Nice buses too.

DeletedUser64969

http://gyazo.com/4ceed05ef43ef622f90094a5086791e9

Norse opened up nicely on a now chaotic and crumbling 333, Hoping to see big things.

@Night
Currently filling the gaps in, Nobling Knight very quickly, I hear from multiple people that the next hit in the works is for the traitors in Slow, They chose a different direction after mints council outvoted him on declaring on YOLO apparently and are now preparing for the end game battles with there failing ally 333

Everyone has claimed this tribe has being falling apart for months, there still hear and have being growing until recently, the best players joined norse and the power rangers are no longer loyal to the tribe, but were persuaded to stay even after this frankly hilarious mail http://gyazo.com/19af5b3f5eb74b7fb0f62c875d8d7198 by there allies so I'm told, but even with this recent event 4/6 of the power rangers wanted to join SLOW, but were denied by two who refused to leave 333 for certain reasons obviously this is @nights biggest advantage currently.

SLOW an attempt to bring 333 and rage together into a "super tribe" which failed rather well, @night will op the leavers from @night soon and things are being fired over the border currently, apparently nothing more than fakes and scouts at the mean time., But As I said last week, this tribe was nothing more than Afew people leaving to make more food for themselves, in the process making themselves food.

Yolo at war with Sex, haven't seen anymore statistics from yolo in regards to Sex, most likely because the fighting has slowed down and they no longer have any easy targets since hidden gem sorted the tribe out and did a complete reversal in there future fortunes, Will likely get hit by @night sometime down the line for extra food.

Sex recently taken over by hidden gem according to externals, as said in the above there fortunes look to have changed for the better, although I see no offensive action taken to yolo, they are just taking easy villages from surrounding tribes Noobs and inactives and defending yolo attacks.

I.W.A. Taking over the rim and doing rather good job of it, plenty of food to go for if they play there cards right and expand round to good locations throughout the southern rim, although I don't know if they have done anything of note yet, like most tribes on this world.

=HRE= in the SLOW core, just invites anything they can there hands on, SLOW will likely take them out for easy villages, won't be here forever, has done nothing but noble barbs the entire world.

PiNkY Alot of the Rage bashers joined this tribe with pinkyIDD after he had a cried that people didn't like him playing like a noob, will be hit by SLOW members soon that dislike him, hopefully Pinky attacks first and gets a hand up.

PR Pink power rangers protection tribe and family for 333... will likely get eaten by norse and @night

SNEAKL on the @night rim, I know nothing about them, but appear to be being eaten by @night at wiill.

EXP below norse, I imagine these will be picked off by I.W.A as they relocate around the rim for food, that's what i'd do anyway.

Unsure Rage basher noobs, wiill get eaten by SLOW/norse

-S- more barb nobling noobs

Knight has being raped by @night, won't be here long.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]http://gyazo.com/4ceed05ef43ef622f90094a5086791e9

Norse opened up nicely on a now chaotic and crumbling 333, Hoping to see big things.

@Night
Currently filling the gaps in, Nobling Knight very quickly, I hear from multiple people that the next hit in the works is for the traitors in Slow, They chose a different direction after mints council outvoted him on declaring on YOLO apparently and are now preparing for the end game battles with there failing ally 333

Everyone has claimed this tribe has being falling apart for months, there still hear and have being growing until recently, the best players joined norse and the power rangers are no longer loyal to the tribe, but were persuaded to stay even after this frankly hilarious mail http://gyazo.com/19af5b3f5eb74b7fb0f62c875d8d7198 by there allies so I'm told, but even with this recent event 4/6 of the power rangers wanted to join SLOW, but were denied by two who refused to leave 333 for certain reasons obviously this is @nights biggest advantage currently.

SLOW an attempt to bring 333 and rage together into a "super tribe" which failed rather well, @night will op the leavers from @night soon and things are being fired over the border currently, apparently nothing more than fakes and scouts at the mean time., But As I said last week, this tribe was nothing more than Afew people leaving to make more food for themselves, in the process making themselves food.

Yolo at war with Sex, haven't seen anymore statistics from yolo in regards to Sex, most likely because the fighting has slowed down and they no longer have any easy targets since hidden gem sorted the tribe out and did a complete reversal in there future fortunes, Will likely get hit by @night sometime down the line for extra food.

Sex recently taken over by hidden gem according to externals, as said in the above there fortunes look to have changed for the better, although I see no offensive action taken to yolo, they are just taking easy villages from surrounding tribes Noobs and inactives and defending yolo attacks.

I.W.A. Taking over the rim and doing rather good job of it, plenty of food to go for if they play there cards right and expand round to good locations throughout the southern rim, although I don't know if they have done anything of note yet, like most tribes on this world.

=HRE= in the SLOW core, just invites anything they can there hands on, SLOW will likely take them out for easy villages, won't be here forever, has done nothing but noble barbs the entire world.

PiNkY Alot of the Rage bashers joined this tribe with pinkyIDD after he had a cried that people didn't like him playing like a noob, will be hit by SLOW members soon that dislike him, hopefully Pinky attacks first and gets a hand up.

PR Pink power rangers protection tribe and family for 333... will likely get eaten by norse and @night

SNEAKL on the @night rim, I know nothing about them, but appear to be being eaten by @night at wiill.

EXP below norse, I imagine these will be picked off by I.W.A as they relocate around the rim for food, that's what i'd do anyway.

Unsure Rage basher noobs, wiill get eaten by SLOW/norse

-S- more barb nobling noobs

Knight has being raped by @night, won't be here long.[/SPOIL]

Alright assessment, although I disagree with a lot. Although most of all, for all your bigging up Norse, they have worse war stats than Unsure who by your definition are basher noobs and food.

Not saying they are better than Norse, but in that context, the 47/2 is really not that impressive if basher noobs can get a better ratio, about the same number of villages and expend the same amount of troops in OD terms.

Just saying

DeletedUser64969

How did I big up norse, I said they opened up nicely on 333, Which is a fact, didn't say anything else about norse lol

But we took 45 villages from 333 in 15 hours, I'd call that a good start regardless of what anyone has to say.

and it's you're right to disagree, but we'll see how things play out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Alright assessment, although I disagree with a lot. Although most of all, for all your bigging up Norse, they have worse war stats than Unsure who by your definition are basher noobs and food.

Not saying they are better than Norse, but in that context, the 47/2 is really not that impressive if basher noobs can get a better ratio, about the same number of villages and expend the same amount of troops in OD terms.

Just saying

lol you amuse me...

DeletedUser115571

http://gyazo.com/4ceed05ef43ef622f90094a5086791e9

@Night Currently filling the gaps in, Nobling Knight very quickly, I hear from multiple people that the next hit in the works is for the traitors in Slow, They chose a different direction after mints council outvoted him on declaring on YOLO apparently

Lol this. If I wanted to war yolo we would have warred yolo and there would have been no council in the world that could have stopped me.

DeletedUser

Lol this. If I wanted to war yolo we would have warred yolo and there would have been no council in the world that could have stopped me.

I'm sure your council members will be thrilled to hear that they are pointless :)

DeletedUser64969

I'm sure your council members will be thrilled to hear that they are pointless :)

I was thinking that LOL, But he eventually listened to them, I heard they voted unanimously against him :p.

I'm sure yolo will be delighted to hear they are only here at you're will :icon_biggrin:

The mighty mint cream will descend upon you, but we all know baldur is a god.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol you amuse me...

Okay, lets talk about it like this:

Norse has: 2073
333 has: 1505

For the sake of this, lets say both tribe operate a 1:3 ration of O:D

Therefore Norse has around 500 Nukes. (Big assumptions and I'm sure everyone will agree the ration is probably closer to 1:1 but for the sake of my argument lets just stick with this.)

From my understanding 333 has been under a lot of internal stress, however for the sake of my argument lets say they had pre-stacked to a reasonable extent. So lets assume 4 nukes per village + a train. Seems fair?

So, some complex maths is about to occur here. 4 + 1 = 5 (Pre-nukes and trains)

from our earlier assumption that Norse can only field around 500 nukes (huge under estimation): 500/5 = 100.

Now it would be unfair to assume they had full tribe participation, so shall we say 65-75% participation in a tribe with such a glowing reputation as Norse that seems reasonable.

Ipso facto, and after some mathematic jiggery pokery we would expect at least 65-75 villages taken from 333 in a well organized opening salvo.

All my assumptions are probably under the mark (I hope), so realistically we should of expected more than the 65-75 in an opener. Add to the fact that on average it only cost around 42k Oda on average for each village, that is at best small stacks, but more likely hitting troops at home in a surprise attack.

All in all, for an opener to a war, this is pretty shocking at this stage of the world. Like seriously, if you had pulled off 100 villages within 2 minuets I would be the first to lavish praise on you as its a pretty impressive feat, but 47 in 15 Hours is pretty shockingly awful. The only excuse would be that you didn't pre-plan and just told your members they were free to noble at will, which then I hold my hands up and say fair play thats more of an impressive individual member action, but shockingly poor effort from those in the leadership role.

Before some smart kid comes flying in to say "yeah but you couldn't pull this off" or "this never happens/has never happened" I will happily find you a bunch of examples where it has happened, and although I've been in tribes that have pulled this type of thing off, and inversely been the one attacked and lost the villages. Hell AcidGoid has lead attacks of this magnitude.

My assessment of the top 20, a few good tribes kicking about, but this is a secrets world so who knows who will win. 333 could as easily collect the secrets as Norse, or @Night could fail to get them as quickly as SLOW (eve if the name is a juxtaposition to that statement.)

As it stands:

Norse: Has some great guys in there, and actually think they probably are fairly decent, an old friend Aziz wouldn't have joined if they didn't have talent, and he would have just left if they were crap so there must be good things happening here.

@Night: Seem pretty good, wrecking Knight, and slowly muching through SNEAKL among a bunch of other smaller targets. Think most would say they have the potential to win here.

333: I know Acid, and so I won't be counting these guys out anytime soon. Norse probably can win eventually, but it will be a slow and painful war unless they go for a sneaky merge, which to be fair is not the worst idea.

SLOW: Some of the guys in this tribe I reckon could win the world, bit smaller than their 'rivals' but again this is secrets so they could just as easily win here.