Top 20

DeletedUser

Below I Will Keep the Updated top 10 Tribes. I will Update them Once everyday at approximately 05:00:00 server Time. So far Here are the Top 20 as of Server time: 4:51:51 14/11/2009.
If Possible Maybe Get it Sticky?

1 RIP NS 7.338 -I think they won't last when nobles come out.

2 KINGS 7.219 -Is this a copy-cat o the tribe in world 32? Or are thye the real players form that world?

3 ZoO 7.200 -There ODA is good for only being able to attack barbs. and abandoned villages. they may make it a little ways.

4 Cult 7.018 - Ihavenomercy will take this tribe pretty far, i believe. If ihavenomercy leaves for somereason this tribe will fail in a matter or hours.

5 Fusion 6.999 -Mass Recuritment Tribe = MRT!

6 Pills 6.745 -This tribe is probally one of the best in World43. Child In time will take this tribe into the ELITE catagory of World 43.

7 D~L 6.650 -fail. Aldready has a brother tribe. This is a major attraction to the pro players that wanna take down tribes and family's of tribes to show who they're made of.

8 CFC 6.599 -FAil.

9 BlackW 6.563 -Fail.

10 _WAB_ 6.560 -lol 3 part family tribe! Are you kidding me!! Ultra-Noobular-FAILuRE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawr?

If your updating everyday make sure you show the rank drop/gain in each tribe

DeletedUser

If anyone wants their tribe posted up there say something and i will add it.

DeletedUser23794

So we get top 20 and your tribe plus any other recommendations? You may as well post all tribes and update daily! Good luck

DeletedUser

So we get top 20 and your tribe plus any other recommendations? You may as well post all tribes and update daily! Good luck

Not everybody is going to want their tribe up here.

DeletedUser

So. What exactly is the point of this? Are we suppose to comment on how awesome/horrible the tribes on this list are? Or are we supposed to awe at the list that can is easily view-able by hitting the "Tribe Ranking" tab in-game?

Let me guess: This is a tribe promo thread. Oh, well then it most certainly should be stickied. -cough-

DeletedUser

all mass recruiting tribes. I predict one or two of them might survive.

Nudist

If I wanted to see the top 20 rankings, all I need to do is log in to W43.

mattcurr

at least put it some sort of a legible format, a reason to look at it, perhaps a description of the tribes.

DeletedUser

:O we are allowed to add tribes to the top 20 ok i may as well add mine

XXX

thanks!

HeftySmurf

1. KINGS
  2. RIP NS
  3. ZoO
  4. Fusion
  5. _WAB_
  6. D~L
  7. CFC
  8. BALKAN
  9. Lycans
  10. Cult
  11. BlackW
  12. K-45U
  13. RulerZ
  14. TWR
  15. ~SOD~
  16. FataLz
  17. FEFG
  18. KOD
  19. FBI
  20. *ACE*
Better matt? ill add my opinion's later

DeletedUser

If there's no additional information than the tribal rankings, then it's actually easier for me just to look it up ingame.

I swear, you'd think having a thread made grants you free beer or something...

DeletedUser

Ben! you here tiger here fairclb here...everyone here! Hi guys. ummm on topic the top 20 is yummy!

I iz Nub

^^^^ I'm here too Danjer :O.

Anyhow, I think it's a bit early for top 20's as premades usually break apart and the rest of the mass recruiting tribes fail. Meh, who knows?