Top 20

DeletedUser

The only thing you see in top 20 is point whores tribes.

I disagree. It is this stage that some of the stronger tribes start to emerge. I forsee at least RIP NS sticking around for a while.

Just because your tribe isn't in the twenty yet doesn't give you the right to flame those who are :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I disagree. It is this stage that some of the stronger tribes start to emerge. I forsee at least RIP NS sticking around for a while.

Just because your tribe isn't in the twenty yet doesn't give you the right to flame those who are :icon_wink:

No he's right, the top 20 are point whores xD

eLeMeNOhPi

DeletedUser

Ok, Is that better guys?!

Heh, RIP NS bombs when nobles appear? I don't see it, considering they have: kai., Nauzhror, Luke, LastApp, kalkoenvet, jp68plus1, and quite a few other top players. Will they keep rank 1? My bet is no, Pills will take rank 1, but I don't see RIP NS going below rank 3.

DeletedUser

Heh, RIP NS bombs when nobles appear? I don't see it, considering they have: kai., Nauzhror, Luke, LastApp, kalkoenvet, jp68plus1, and quite a few other top players. Will they keep rank 1? My bet is no, Pills will take rank 1, but I don't see RIP NS going below rank 3.

I must say RIP NS and Pills will battle for rank 1. Different continents, that's the fun part. Who will noble more, k44's beast or k55's monsters. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Pills will do very good yes. I really don't think RIP NS will last that long. They'll disperse into other tribes soon.

DeletedUser57190

This is another one of those pointless threads. Rank 1 this top 20 that.

As far as i can see nearly all the top 20 tribes are 50+ members making them high ranked. This world is way to young to be able to predict who will still be there in the weeks to come.

All i see is the same players names appearing again and again saying how they will own

Well on reading the thread on interviews ive not seen anything special about those players.

The 1st one rates how great he is he was rank 1 for x amount of time blah blah blah and then gets rimmed on every world= Point whore.

There are some great players out there yes but 1 player does not and cannot make a tribe fail or win.

There are some smaller tribes with low member numbers ranked 100 or below who have some awesome players who i think will do well.

NOOBS it is not all about rank 1 as far as i can see most of those top tribes will fail rapidly in the next few weeks but only time will tell/

FFS will people stop making pointless threads aswell and just wait for a few weeks BP is still on after that we will tell

Oh and RIPS and POKE you are both in MY K

Alliii

This is another one of those pointless threads. Rank 1 this top 20 that.

As far as i can see nearly all the top 20 tribes are 50+ members making them high ranked. This world is way to young to be able to predict who will still be there in the weeks to come.

All i see is the same players names appearing again and again saying how they will own

Well on reading the thread on interviews ive not seen anything special about those players.

The 1st one rates how great he is he was rank 1 for x amount of time blah blah blah and then gets rimmed on every world= Point whore.

There are some great players out there yes but 1 player does not and cannot make a tribe fail or win.

There are some smaller tribes with low member numbers ranked 100 or below who have some awesome players who i think will do well.

NOOBS it is not all about rank 1 as far as i can see most of those top tribes will fail rapidly in the next few weeks but only time will tell/

FFS will people stop making pointless threads aswell and just wait for a few weeks BP is still on after that we will tell

Oh and RIPS and POKE you are both in MY K

If you dont like these threads dont read them then, I think its a good place for discussion.

DeletedUser57190

yes it is a good place for discussion if it had any relevance on the actual state of play in this world

I read them on the off chance they are not posted by people only concerned with Rank and points but so far ive been disappointed every time

Hopefully soon though there will be a little ray of light through the clouds and a decent on point discussion rather than people saying Im great im No 1 every time

This person will own that person is NOOB.

Ive seen NOOBs do well on this game for months if not years all depends on your position and players around you

mattcurr

yes it is a good place for discussion if it had any relevance on the actual state of play in this world

I read them on the off chance they are not posted by people only concerned with Rank and points but so far ive been disappointed every time

Hopefully soon though there will be a little ray of light through the clouds and a decent on point discussion rather than people saying Im great im No 1 every time

This person will own that person is NOOB.

Ive seen NOOBs do well on this game for months if not years all depends on your position and players around you

And where exactly is your point coming?

DeletedUser57190

MY point is these posts are pointless at such an early stage

I wondered how long it would be before you posted something

You seem to create a few threads perhaps you will be my little ray of light but judging by the recent efforts probably not :icon_rolleyes:

mattcurr

MY point is these posts are pointless at such an early stage

I wondered how long it would be before you posted something

You seem to create a few threads perhaps you will be my little ray of light but judging by the recent efforts probably not :icon_rolleyes:

I am sorry perhaps I need to more properly elaborate on my point, my point in asking you what your point was is that you were talking about the obvious. There is not much to speak about its the beginning of the world if you don't want to read and type spam dont read and post yet. Its quite a simplistic thought, there can be nothing of substance yet, because there is nothing of substance. So if you think your post's are ray's of some sort of great realization, or something else they are not, they are just as annoying as these crappy threads are because, there are always people like you who sit here complaining. To be honest none of them tend to be any good at this game. As for the rest of your post that seems to be directed at me personally I rarely make threads, and never make them in the beginning of worlds. So how you say few threads, I have no clue what you are talking about unless you are speaking of my recruiting thread.

To conclude, your posts are as overdone as these threads, are. Saying that the majority of posters will fail is easy out of a world of 50,000 it usually boils down to 5,000, stating these things does not make you cool, it does not make you insightful, it merely makes you look stupid to the more experienced players in regards to starting. And dont hit return after every sentence dont you know what paragraphs are they make things legible. Yes the rolling eye smiley annoys me enough to make a post like this.