6 NOTS =
7 Nazg =
8 ~N.R~=
9 T~S =
10 ~DK~ =

GO GO GO ! or i kill u ! :scout:

Last edited:

DeletedUser19454

1 CHE!!! = 50% Elite 20% new players 30% relitivly experianced players, a good combo but could be better.
2 2MB = Mostly point whores, if they arn't point whoring they are building pure offense. It will work for now but not for long. Also CRAP deplomacy
3 PaB = A continent tribe with a decent hold of their continent, but some players might grow inactive and expanture is vital.
4 TLD =
5 PADN =
6 NOTS = Good tribe, and a good idea to ally with CHE!!!
7 Nazg = PATHETIC
8 DOH! =
9 ~N.R~ = Ally to CHE!!!, maybe CHE!!! will influance them into expanding? hope so they probebly arn't point whores as they have a high OD score.
10 T~S =

DeletedUser3397

1 CHE!!! = Seems to be the experienced tribe of W17, lots of attention.
2 2MB = From another site, high OD but seems to not understand the basics.
3 PaB = Continent family tribe, most likely will fall to theirself, nobody can touch them in their territory.
4 TLD = Nice tribe, good hold on their continent, will last.
5 PADN =
6 NOTS = Very high OD for their amount of members, seems to be a very good tribe.
7 Nazg = Loosing rank, probably going to fade out.
8 DOH! = Looks pretty good.
9 ~N.R~ = Not sure.
10 T~S = Don't know anything about this one.

DeletedUser

1 CHE!!! = Great Tribe - Very elite and sexy.
2 2MB = dont like them - only because after the ceasefire i had incommings and lost some farm levels - but ill do whats best for NOTS
3 PaB = didnt think of later game tactics when they started.
4 TLD =...
5 PADN =...
6 NOTS = Love being here.
7 Nazg = Good tribe. i think they need to communicate with others more.
8 DOH! =
9 ~N.R~ = HOT HOT HOT
10 T~S = who the hell?

DeletedUser20939

Ok here we go agin :icon_wink:

1 CHE!!! = Good as always
2 2MB = OFFENSE troop whores, maybe they discovered now it is not the best tactic
3 PaB = Ok this time I will say what I think about how they do :p. I think they do well for now, but they will have problems with nobling and have to backstab their academies
4 TLD = Dunno seem to have active players in it, are quiet.... 5th OD not to bad :p
5 PADN = I realy don't know them maybe I should
6 NOTS = GOOD nothing else to say
7 Nazg = Dunno realy quiet also
8 DOH! = Who
9 ~N.R~ = I think we are doing pretty well :icon_razz:
10 T~S = are better than most of you think. At least that is my opinion

jfs1994

BH lead by example? Anyway here's mine:

1 CHE!!! = Good allies with ~N.R~, they;re running away with the lead atm
2 2MB = Don't like them, at all, they start wars with silly reasons, but nice OD
3 PaB = Have a good hold on thier continent, not sure how they will cope when all thier family get nobles
4 TLD = Basher left and they have been in the top 6 consitently
5 PADN = ???
6 NOTS = Good allies, strong experienced players from other worlds.
7 Nazg = Thier family is too big, they will die out when they all have nobles
8 DOH! = ???
9 ~N.R~ = Fun tribe to be in, good dukes and baron.
10 T~S = ???

DeletedUser

My turn:

1 CHE!!! = A well organised tribe with a lot of elite players; will be top for long time
2 2MB = These people are simply DOOMED. Declaring wars for no apparent reason, and even then try to hide behind allies :icon_neutral: not cool.
3 PaB = K based, good leader. That's all I know
4 TLD =...who?
5 PADN =..come again?
6 NOTS = These guys.. good allies :)icon_wink:) good leadership and nice OD rank.
7 Nazg = Previously I have said that they may go far.. But now, needless to say, I take that back. Bad, inactive leader.
8 DOH! =...like homer simpson?
9 ~N.R~ = Great tribe :icon_cool:, good allies, fun forums and friendly leaders, though I might be a bit biased :icon_redface:
10 T~S = :icon_neutral: ???

DeletedUser5608

1 CHE!!! = Great, friendly, players, phenomenal leadership, great organization
2 2MB = Too aggressive, pure O will be their downfall once nobles come out, especially because a lot of tribes dont like them after the war
3 PaB = The leader once mailed me for an alliance, when I told him we dont ally with family tribes, he told me that he would backstab them later :icon_eek: highly unrespectable
4 TLD = in another thread someone said this is a type of bug, and its all bug's destiny's to be squashed
5 PADN = Dont know much about them, but a few CHE!!! members seem to know them and say it is a tribe with a lot of potential
6 NOTS = Great tribe, great members, great leadership, they have the #1 OD player, and the HugglingN00blet...what more can you ask for
7 Nazg = Leadership is a bit wack (check their profile), and leader cant even keep his mail in check (when talking to me, at first he thought I was STORM), and...family :icon_confused:
8 DOH! = Dont know much about them
9 ~N.R~ = Good tribe, have to expand out of their K, but very faithful
10 T~S = Dont know much about them, but a few friends have told me they are very reliable

DeletedUser30629

1 CHE!!! = Great, friendly, players, phenomenal leadership, great organization
2 2MB = Too aggressive, pure O will be their downfall once nobles come out, especially because a lot of tribes dont like them after the war
3 PaB = The leader once mailed me for an alliance, when I told him we dont ally with family tribes, he told me that he would backstab them later :icon_eek: highly unrespectable
4 TLD = in another thread someone said this is a type of bug, and its all bug's destiny's to be squashed
5 PADN = Dont know much about them, but a few CHE!!! members seem to know them and say it is a tribe with a lot of potential
6 NOTS = Great tribe, great members, great leadership, they have the #1 OD player, and the HugglingN00blet...what more can you ask for
7 Nazg = Leadership is a bit wack (check their profile), and leader cant even keep his mail in check (when talking to me, at first he thought I was STORM), and...family :icon_confused:
8 DOH! = Dont know much about them
9 ~N.R~ = Good tribe, have to expand out of their K, but very faithful
10 T~S = Dont know much about them, but a few friends have told me they are very reliable

And of course number 14. -GLAD-(Formerly -TRE-) Great tribe with a great and noble leader and will go far!!

DeletedUser30629

1.CHE!!! #1 for a long time

2. 2MB Sucks will get nobled to extinction

3.PaB Good leader

4.TLD Good

5.PADN :icon_confused: Dont Know

6.NOTS Great tribe will rise up the ranks

7.NAZG Little Wierd but good.

8.DOH!:icon_confused: Dont Know

9.T~S:icon_confused: Dont Know

10.~N.R~ Good tribe but will fall eventually

blue...heart

1.CHE!!! #1 for a long time

2. 2MB Sucks will get nobled to extinction <--- one day ago they were your best allies and good friends :lol:

3.PaB Good leader

4.TLD Good

5.PADN :icon_confused: Dont Know

6.NOTS Great tribe will rise up the ranks

7.NAZG Little Wierd but good.

8.DOH!:icon_confused: Dont Know

9.T~S:icon_confused: Dont Know

10.~N.R~ Good tribe but will fall eventually<--- why are you so sure about it :icon_wink: ?

edited

DeletedUser30629

1. I liked them until they lied to us and tried to hide behind our back i the war.

2. They have players in my continent :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser4328

As I am a Rim Bitch I have not had any dealings with the top10. I have mailed some in CHE who I used to play with. And I have nothing but good things to say.

I hope these last but I fear will not. I was once in a tribe with some amazing W2 players shadowcaste Rap15 just to name a few but even we had to disband as we were so spread out.

The rest I have no comment. But good luck

blue...heart

1. I liked them until they lied to us and tried to hide behind our back i the war.

2. They have players in my continent :icon_twisted:

your so great with your 1000 points :)
but i think you should wear the glasses your momy bought them for you ...
cuz ~N.R~ have only players in k45 and few on the border with k44 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser30629

:icon_surprised:ive seen some in K54. But hey, i'm not trying to pull a 2MB and start a war, just having some fun and joking around.

Status
Not open for further replies.