Top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser20939

ow damn I think I missed sometihng :icon_confused: ore missing the point :lol: NVM then :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

What has he ever done to prove anything besides him being a sometimes obnoxious sometimes semi intelligent poster? ...
I would say his ingame skills are pretty normal, and im being nice...

May I just ask exactly who you are to go passing judgement on other players skill? Iv certainly never heard of you other than the fact you were taken the piss out of for misspelling tomato juice at the start of the world. :icon_rolleyes:

However h0lly is a well known and respected player.

DeletedUser

Well I suggest you go get your spy to go check the nazg forum
under war
There were 8 attacks on one of the villages were they were dodged
maybe they just got fed up of waiting for help that never arrived
well done Che!!

Ha, you admit you have spy in your tribe. Probably from every top20 tribe.:icon_rolleyes:

Some people never post in help forums, I cant get a idea on what you are trying to prow. Nazg sucks, if not at game then at showing them self at least.

DeletedUser20939

Yep the diplomacy list is realy to big -.- how can you have so much allies naps already we don't have that much K's full already :p

DeletedUser

1 CHE!!! = Will do well
2 2MB = Depends on what CHE!!! does to them
3 PaB = Doing well just now.
4 TLD = Tribe i'm in. (Yes we know we are quiet on forums). Good leadership.
5 PADN = I don't know
6 NOTS = Lots of experienced players. Should do well.
7 Nazg = ~Family~..
8 DOH! = Haven't seen/heard of/spoken to them.
9 ~N.R~ = Good hold of their continent.
10 T~S = Same as 9.

nijiboo

1 CHE!!! = Could do well
2 2MB = Will be around for a long time
3 PaB = seem to be a steady tribe
4 TLD = Not sure
6 NOTS = Some really good players might get sidetracked by che!!!
7 Nazg = Good solid tribe, working well with their acadamys
8 DOH! = Not sure
9 ~N.R~ = Good tribe, again could be led astray by Che!!!
10 T~S = coming into there own now.

DeletedUser33341

Perhaps because your not in the top 10?
Cant people read threadtitles? :icon_rolleyes:

h0lly should hurry up and recruit some new blood... they sure as hell arent doing much.

I am pretty sure that mass recruiting isn't the way to get into the top... 90% of the top tribes are only there course they mass recruite. When nobling start, -Evo- will raise!:)

DeletedUser

Mogul, i don't mean to be on your case or anything, but FYI, nobling has started, and i still don't see you on the front page:(

DeletedUser33913

1 CHE!!! = Could do well
4 TLD = Not sure
8 DOH! = Not sure

how come i get a feeling that this dude from 2MB

DeletedUser30629

Honestly, I think CHE!!! is the best tribe in this world by far, and the only tribe close is NOTS. Now even i can admit this and i am a duke of a Top 15 tribe, because it is true.

DeletedUser19454

Now even i can admit this and i am a duke of a Top 15 tribe, because it is true.

OMG!!! GET THE HELL OVER YOURSELF GODDAMMIT!

I was duke to the 5th best tribe in a world but I have never been so arrogant about it!!!

Leave us all alone!

DeletedUser

Mogul, i don't mean to be on your case or anything, but FYI, nobling has started, and i still don't see you on the front page:(

I wouldnt really say nobling has started. IMO it hasnt started properly untill at least the top 200 players in the world have nobles. While its only 5 or 10 it doesent really matter.

DeletedUser

1 CHE!!! = Could do well
4 TLD = Not sure
8 DOH! = Not sure

im not sure what you mean by sidetracked. can you please elaborate>

DeletedUser27532

1 CHE!!! = Seems strong
2 2MB = Will probably end up going to war, losing, and then disbanding within 3 months from now
3 PaB = Don't really know this tribe well
4 TLD = They own a continent. They will be around for a while
5 PADN = No comment (my tribe)
6 NOTS = Has a few strong players
7 Nazg = They own a continent. They will be around for a while
8 DOH! = Don't really know this tribe well
9 ~N.R~ = Don't really know this tribe well
10 T~S = Don't really know this tribe well

DeletedUser

Okay.... I nominate a New rule.

People read this stuff to see other's opinions about different topics. I'm tired of seeing top ten ideas of tribes, of the people who post them, who don't know anything to give an opinion of almost half the top ten tribes.

If you can't give an opinion of at least eight of the top ten tribes....DONT BOTHER SHARING YOUR OPINION. I mean, really. This world has been around long enough where most tribes have at least one member that has two villages. These tribes shouldn't be that mysterious anymore.

I'm really sick of seeing people who can't give an interesting post, because they don't know half of what's being discussed.

2nd New Rule request...If your tribe isn't in the top ten list, don't go pouting about "where's my tribe? If no one's going to talk about my non-top ten tribe, I'm going to speak about it myself." The thread title is called TOP TEN. Sorry you didn't make it, there's always next week. Until then, you can start your own "outside the top ten" thread. Just keep things in-topic here please. And that also goes for people who don't see their tribes in top ten maps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Captnquagmire

According to your rule for posting 'opinions', are you saying that half of the posted opinions are invalidated due to not having 8 opinions? Shame...I guess I'll have to forget all I read in them as they were useless :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

According to your rule for posting 'opinions', are you saying that half of the posted opinions are invalidated due to not having 8 opinions? Shame...I guess I'll have to forget all I read in them as they were useless :icon_sad:

I know....Most of these tribes that people say. " I don't know enough about them" have been in the top ten for weeks if not the entire month, apart from a few tribes that fluctuate in and out of the top ten.

Only those tribes that seem to have had the most propaganda seem to be known. Otherwise, people seem to be too lazy about some of the other tribes that have consistently been in the top ten, and have their stats that speak for themselves. If we are "analyzing" the top ten, giving our opinions, I suggest not to give a half-assed assessment. Maybe even look up some TW stats, if you're not sure about a tribe. I can deal with not knowing one or two tribes (usually the ones that don't make the top ten weekly), but not knowing 4-5 tribes....that's just being too lazy to read figures other than propaganda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.