Top 3 Opinions

DeletedUser45123

Most round I play I win tbh, also I've won just as much times as you and Miggy and I've played alot less rounds.

AusKilla

lol grant ive been on 12 wins or whatever since the last time i played seriously and thats 25 - 30 rounds ago now... since then u have played at least 12 of those rounds........ so whos played less?

DeletedUser

1.Grant
Reasons: He seemed the most relax and was just aiming for fun and did it well at the same time.

2.Miggy
Reasons:Basically the same as Grant and a very good player.

3.Auskilla
Reasons: Pro's you're very determined when someone bothers you or you want a village. But, you take pressure and annoyance way to personally; way too much cursing over such a small thing.:icon_neutral:

imsureidontlike69

1.Grant
Reasons: He seemed the most relax and was just aiming for fun and did it well at the same time.

2.Miggy
Reasons:Basically the same as Grant and a very good player.

3.Auskilla
Reasons: Pro's you're very determined when someone bothers you or you want a village. But, you take pressure and annoyance way to personally; way too much cursing over such a small thing.:icon_neutral:

lol. hey matt :)

*imsure waves at matt*

imsure

DeletedUser45123

lol grant ive been on 12 wins or whatever since the last time i played seriously and thats 25 - 30 rounds ago now... since then u have played at least 12 of those rounds........ so whos played less?

Last time you played seriously? I never play seriously. I just win.

DeletedUser

yeah but still, also playing as dom133 i almost got you completely,

you should still all come back one round, all make your own tribes and fight, that would be a fun round as you would all be so busy fighting each other you may forget to rim me :)

you're dom133? Wow, start building some troops, no offense.