DeletedUser52260

wow zica
youe english is perfect
hoo teached you to speak so good?
your granny?

DeletedUser52414

Pet you noob cheese you can't play this game and you vote ?Hiliarious

livefromthe216

kilgore, why do you even post on these forums? ive never seen you on the 1st page of rankings in a speed world, and its really not hard to get in the 1st 20

Where in the forum rules does it say 'must make top 20 to post on forums'?

Stfu, you = fail.

livefromthe216

No, actually that means you fail if you can't get top 20...

No, if you are ignorant enough to think only people who have no lives are aloud to post on the forums, then you fail. What name are you playing under? I don't see you in the top 20?

DeletedUser

i am not playing this round nub?

If there's a bashing round next, you will see me.

DeletedUser

1. Miggy (I am MIGGY)
Reasons: Good timming on attack ive seen incs from him all 4 in the same second 0.o sometimes 1 or 2 seconds ;) overall good tactical player sets up well quick troop builder good dodger lol

2. AusKilla
Reasons: Clever minded seems to expect incomings and is ready for them lol good with fakes and special surprises

3. Grant (nMe.. n@me?)
Reasons: Good guy spoke a few times with him until zica kept getting me blocked "-.- bit like miggy with troops but ya timing can be better ;)

overall i would say Aus is the best because of talent really seems to expect attacks and is ready for them, but don't count ya self lucky is pretty close :p o and note: you also tought me how to play the speed round a long time ago when i was like wtf and you told me how to play it sorta and ive come on since there.

DeletedUser

1 I am Miggy - 12
~~~
2 AusKilla - 11
~~~
3 Grant502 - 10

thats why the numbers, actual ranking of position 1 wins.

DeletedUser

1. Miggy (I am MIGGY)
Reasons: Good timming on attack ive seen incs from him all 4 in the same second 0.o sometimes 1 or 2 seconds ;) overall good tactical player sets up well quick troop builder good dodger lol

2. AusKilla
Reasons: Clever minded seems to expect incomings and is ready for them lol good with fakes and special surprises

3. Grant (nMe.. n@me?)
Reasons: Good guy spoke a few times with him until zica kept getting me blocked "-.- bit like miggy with troops but ya timing can be better ;)

overall i would say Aus is the best because of talent really seems to expect attacks and is ready for them, but don't count ya self lucky is pretty close :p o and note: you also tought me how to play the speed round a long time ago when i was like wtf and you told me how to play it sorta and ive come on since there.

pretty much the same order for me... just leave out the comments..o_O...

DeletedUser52260

welll....loocks like grant takes rank 3
now the batle is between alex and miggy

DeletedUser

pretty much the same order for me... just leave out the comments..o_O...

once again the numbers mean nothing by the side of there name, its actual rank of total 1st places from the last time it was updated.

AusKilla

and if u take into account ONLY rounds which me miggy and grant have all played together i have won more ;) (miggy has lots and lots of seconds to me ;)

Last edited: