Top 3 Opinions

DeletedUser

he did, then he became my morale basher for a while, then when the 3 people above me attack me so did he lol
________
IOLITE PORTABLE VAPOR

Last edited by a moderator:

AusKilla

get lost with your off topic spam if your not posting your top 3 dont post at all!

DeletedUser

1. Miggy
Reasons: Great player, good timing and not a stuck up Ba***rd. =]

2. Grant
Reasons: Good player, when he plays well, he really dominates.

3. AusKilla
Reasons: Very nice person, he plays the game rather than socializing with every stupid little noob on skype.

haha

AusKilla

hissy fits = miggy and we all know that so... your hissy fit claim for me being 3rd has just lost all validity, i ignore everyone because everyone knows me/wants to be my friend. How about you do well at tw then see what it is like having every stupid little n00b you attack etc etc try and chat u up?

What makes a good player is someone who plays the game not socializes with every person on skype because they love the attention

Jealousy is a curse ;)

lucas246

1. auskilla. actualy talks to you can talk about anything and still sounds cool can noble anything he wants and hes not stuck up.

2. grant. hes good but he sucks at having a conversation

3. miggy. he doesnt play much and only talks to people that he knows never tries to open up he would do a lot better with more friends but he is pretty good

shoturmumthe2nd

yeh hate sry about the last speed round when we ganged up on u :(

DeletedUser

i have to say
1.miggy. seen him dominate many rounds and he is very very well at timing

2.grant. every round i have been in that he was in he completely dominated the round. i have alot of respect for him and think his game name is cool.

3. auskilla. your awesome and alot more forum active than the other two i think but alot of rounds ive seen you play you were nobled.

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1.Miggy

His obsession with STW borders on OCD.

2. Grant/Auskilla

Auskilla is very good, but got complacent in STW. Tends to point whore at the beginning, safe in the knowledge that no one will attack. Furthermore, gets sitters such as Zica to build it up. But then again why have a dog and bark yourself as they say.....

Never really played in the same rounds as Grant, merely been an outside viewer. Nonetheless, having spoken to him about the game, it is clear he has a good knowledge of the tactics of STW/TW and even though he does backstab - this is is speed after all, a dog eat dog world.

Just a shame all three pale in comparison to me. Reminds me of a pack of dogs fighting for scraps.... bless. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hissy fits = miggy and we all know that so... your hissy fit claim for me being 3rd has just lost all validity, i ignore everyone because everyone knows me/wants to be my friend. How about you do well at tw then see what it is like having every stupid little n00b you attack etc etc try and chat u up?

What makes a good player is someone who plays the game not socializes with every person on skype because they love the attention

Jealousy is a curse ;)

lol, you love the attention :lol:
________
MARIJUANA CARD

AusKilla

Auskilla is very good, but got complacent in STW. Tends to point whore at the beginning, safe in the knowledge that no one will attack. Furthermore, gets sitters such as Zica to build it up. But then again why have a dog and bark yourself as they say.....

Not always true.. i only mine whore depending on te settings and how many people in my 15x15 restart ;) most speeds now i troop whore xD

And LOL at your bottom comment :( maybe one day we will catch you... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, Grant seems to be an ok player, but I haven't heard from him cheating or being banned for multiaccounting/cheating, so I rank him first.

Miggy is the best player out of the bunch, but he can be somewhat annoying thus playing with him can be very difficult. He at least tried several cheats, thus he goes second. If he were a little more quiet and stopped ruining the game (which he might have) he'd be the only one of those three I could respect.

The worst by far is Auskilla. His so called skills are really weak, which he covers up with insane activity. He is the single most annoying player I have met in this game so far, cheats on a regular basis and I really don't understand why he isn't banned.

AusKilla

The worst by far is Auskilla. His so called skills are really weak, which he covers up with insane activity. He is the single most annoying player I have met in this game so far, cheats on a regular basis and I really don't understand why he isn't banned.

Dont throw accusations around which you do not know jamm, been through this before with you accusing miggy of cheating, want my password to read my support tickets to see reasons why i have been banned in the past? PM me and ill give it to you.

Insane activity NO Like you i have sitters alot of the time grant & miggy when they play speed are as active if not more than what i am.

LOL the most annoying player.. You say that solely on past run-ins with me in these forums. You haven't ever played with me or on the same round as me bar the stw2 repeat..

And as for multi accounts i haven't EVER been banned for a multi account with my IP in both.. grant has several times.

You don't play speed so we dont really want to hear your comments you don't know anything about anyone who plays here. Come back to speed and play and see who has skill, round 95 (the last slowish round) i won that wasn't banned at all for cheating. you could have come back with tracey & thar but no you didn't.

If your not playing speed don't bother to comment ;)

<3 the most annoying player in tw