ToP Family

DeletedUser22924

he is a crazy smurf, he's hella good at the game, but i just understand him on the forums

DeletedUser

hypocrite much ?

agree.

Heftysmurf, anyone who has read this thread through knows that you've been proved wrong so stop trying to cover things up. Too much ego, to little substance. Exactly your downfall on w22.

DeletedUser

You are all acting like a bunch of children, and idiots at that.

Stop flaming.

Pervis, as for your remark aimed at the entire tribe: piss off, for someone who seems to have a grip on (possible) forum etiquette, you are acting more childish than the original flamers who derailed the thread.

DeletedUser

TicToc, why continuously state the obvious that people are flaming/trolling the thread? We all already know this. Its quite obvious.. all you are doing is promoting it.

DeletedUser

TicToc, why continuously state the obvious that people are flaming/trolling the thread? We all already know this. Its quite obvious.. all you are doing is promoting it.

Of course I am stating the obvious, and as you can see, I am asking them to stop.
This entire argument is just going to drag on and cause rifts/bad impressions because of egos which is not necessary.

Mekolp

Of course I am stating the obvious, and as you can see, I am asking them to stop.
This entire argument is just going to drag on and cause rifts/bad impressions because of egos which is not necessary.

With that leader of yours, those bad impressions would only reflect the truth.

DeletedUser

Considering I am part of Smurfs, it is in our best interest not to create a bad name due to people flaming the entire tribe without a clue of what they are talking about.

That is partly the reason why I would've wanted this thread closed due to derailment.

See no point to double-post so:

With that leader of yours, those bad impressions would only reflect the truth.

flaming the entire tribe without a clue of what they are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you can blame Hefty for a huge part of the flaming anyway.

DeletedUser

lol this is a pretty fun read and i am in smurfs and tictoc the reason they feel powerfull on here is because they are not near us on the map if they were they would know about it =D

DeletedUser

lol this is a pretty fun read and i am in smurfs and tictoc the reason they feel powerfull on here is because they are not near us on the map if they were they would know about it =D

You have no idea my friend.

DeletedUser

You are all acting like a bunch of children, and idiots at that.

Stop flaming.

Pervis, as for your remark aimed at the entire tribe: piss off, for someone who seems to have a grip on (possible) forum etiquette, you are acting more childish than the original flamers who derailed the thread.

leader = garbage

memebers = garbage

tribe = garbage

get a clue and gtfo :icon_razz:

xyziz

hey i heard 2 or 3 of your members got cleared, and Hefty restarted.

So what are we supposed to know about? How noob you guys are?