Top/flop players.

DeletedUser123979

Sure, I forgot that tabula invited all players around, just to have enough deff. and now, we can clearly see, they don‘t have any chance. although they have now enough deff. The deleted or kicked players of tabula aren‘t calculated in here.

Side 1:
Tribes: BUCKET
Side 2:
Tribes: T@bula, Tabula

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 23,611
Difference: 25,596

chart

DeletedUser123979

Sure, I forgot that tabula invited all players around, just to have enough deff. and now, we can clearly see, they don‘t have any chance. although they have now enough deff. The deleted or kicked players of tabula aren‘t calculated in here.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Tabula, T@bula

Side 1:
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1:
Difference: 45,287

chart

Don't spread lies

DeletedUser117860

"eating their own tribe", lol. It's called coplaying.
still a coward way to grow. it doesnt matter, bucket/EMPTY wont win as i predicted on another thread. I see that the real winner will be SF

DeletedUser117860

Yeah. We should all trust your predictions... ‍♂
welp i accidently predicted that rekt is most promising tribe and look its true. so some things i predict are right. like I predict OTTO will take out EMPTY since it looks like EMPTY is busy with tabula and probably will get busy with Rekt and maybe HARD? so new prediction OTTO for the win.

DeletedUser122408

welp i accidently predicted that rekt is most promising tribe and look its true. so some things i predict are right. like I predict OTTO will take out EMPTY since it looks like EMPTY is busy with tabula and probably will get busy with Rekt and maybe HARD? so new prediction OTTO for the win.

you predicted GUMP would be top tribe.

after that anything you say, prediction wise, is meaningless. You make predictions out of the air. No backing. Who even are you? Are you even on the server?

Crockyyy

after that anything you say, prediction wise, is meaningless. You make predictions out of the air. No backing. Who even are you? Are you even on the server?

Have to agree here, saying GUMP has ruined you for this round, best of luck in the future and try avoid sharing thoughts like that again.

DeletedUser117860

Was never wrong, GUMP is a top tribe just called FULL now, with a few new people. that was a suprise to me lol. why do you care about me. Dont worry im not close to you yet(;
Anyways looks like you joined the new GUMP, you went from REQ to EMPTY to GUMP. what a story, mind sharing? No drama in K55, seems like everything fun is up north :/

DeletedUser122375

Your Side -TH- and Cidvaramo needing to backstab after Coma didnt manage to take a single village off a 550k Tribe as 1.2mil Tribe with 50+ full nukes, what a pathetic bunch of losers