Top Player List

DeletedUser

After noob shield is off, how many will drop off? How drastically?

DeletedUser

i mean, top is -.. .- -. .. . .-.. with 255, yet, 'd say the average is floating around 120 for the world -.-
It will be interesting to see how all of this changed within the next week :D

EDIT: haha, CIT, i saw a message from you featured in Funny IGMs xD

LastApparatus

I don't actually think too many will drop.

Eko. (Rank 2), E Major (Rank 3), Ken and Barbie (Rank 13), Sky Kiluminati (Rank 14), and Suicide Note (Rank 15) will remain in the top 20. Maybe even CiT (Rank 17), although thats slightly less likely. There may be a few others who I just don't recognize, but those mentioned will most likely continue to do well after BP has lifted.

DeletedUser

Eko. (Rank 2), E Major (Rank 3), Ken and Barbie (Rank 13), Sky Kiluminati (Rank 14), and Suicide Note (Rank 15) will remain in the top 20. Maybe even CiT (Rank 17), although thats slightly less likely. There may be a few others who I just don't recognize, but those mentioned will most likely continue to do well after BP has lifted.

I think CiT has just as much chance as any of those you mentioned of staying in the top 20.

Child in time

Lol.

You know Sky Kiluminati is from the .nl servers right?

On the .nl servers I am known as godlike, cause I never ever ceased to dissappoint people there, for always having a good run for the #1, everytime I played. (This is actually a fact, and the other players on this world who also played .nl can confirm this actually).

I think it's weird everybody thinks I suck.
Even without W26 where I was high mainly because like 35% were innernobles (I know and I agree that wasn't high playing skills, but it WAS necesarry imo.) I also was top 10 on a lot of other worlds...

mattcurr

Child in time said:
Lol.

You know Sky Kiluminati is from the .nl servers right?

On the .nl servers I am known as godlike, cause I never ever ceased to dissappoint people there, for always having a good run for the #1, everytime I played. (This is actually a fact, and the other players on this world who also played .nl can confirm this actually).

I think it's weird everybody thinks I suck.
Even without W26 where I was high mainly because like 35% were innernobles (I know and I agree that wasn't high playing skills, but it WAS necesarry imo.) I also was top 10 on a lot of other worlds...

God you make nauz and I look like we are modest:icon_eek: Need to keep you around

DeletedUser

on the other hand, unlike Nauz, he hasn't referred to his ego as his co-player yet :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes I agree, alot of bigger unknows players, under alias will bloom in the top 20 between 1 - 2 weeks time.
Then the real farming will be on there way.

DeletedUser

once 5 day bp is off, alot of these guys will perish. can't wait to rack up my ODA :icon_twisted:

Child in time

God you make nauz and I look like we are modest:icon_eek: Need to keep you around

Yeah I've been modest for too long. People talk and talk and talk about me and whatnot, after a while it get's boring and I profilate myself as an arrogant jerk to keep the press running with stuff about how arrogant and stupid I am.

Can you not see what kind of sadomasochist I am?

And really, stop talking trash about me, all of you.

LastApparatus

I didn't say you sucked or that you were bad, or anything of the sort CiT. I just said your chances of remaining in the top 20 are less likely. I know a few in the top 20 are very close to LC, your area isn't the best, and you were (at the time of my posting) ranked 17th, not 11th.

Child in time

I didn't say you sucked or that you were bad, or anything of the sort CiT. I just said your chances of remaining in the top 20 are less likely. I know a few in the top 20 are very close to LC, your area isn't the best, and you were (at the time of my posting) ranked 17th, not 11th.

No it's ok, but you of all people should know that judging somebody in the first 3-4 days is pointless.

In my case, with over 3 years of exp. you can just judge my past and say I have a chance.

I know I'm not going to be high ranked eventually, just because I play without co-players or whatever and I actually have quite a busy life, so I can't play all the time when I actually should, but it just pisses me off when I see people like you, who should know the odds, saying I don't have a chance of staying in the top 20.

Don't feel attacked now (cause I already did), but it's just not reasonable. If you play, I'd always say you're a contender for the top 20.