Top Player List

DeletedUser

I didn't say you sucked or that you were bad, or anything of the sort CiT. I just said your chances of remaining in the top 20 are less likely. I know a few in the top 20 are very close to LC, your area isn't the best, and you were (at the time of my posting) ranked 17th, not 11th.

if you think remaining in the top 20 depends on whether you get LC first or not... I have to laugh at your stupidity.

there are other ways to play besides rushing to LC and only being able to keep the queue going for half the time.

DeletedUser

Most people rushing LC forget that Paladins + spears is pretty effective early on. i imagine alot of them rushing LC might get hit hard by coordinated attacks on the 6th day. i know my tribe already has a few picked out.

Child in time

Most people rushing LC forget that Paladins + spears is pretty effective early on. i imagine alot of them rushing LC might get hit hard by coordinated attacks on the 6th day. i know my tribe already has a few picked out.

Indeed.

I never really 'rush' LC. Ofcourse I would get them quickly, but I wouldn't throw everything on LC. Having a bunch of scouts first, effectively cancel out spear-spikes with axes and having a small defense of spears and swords early on is very convenient. Once I secure my 20x20 of any real threats by attacking with axes and such, then I continue with LC rushing and farming the players.

LastApparatus

if you think remaining in the top 20 depends on whether you get LC first or not... I have to laugh at your stupidity.

there are other ways to play besides rushing to LC and only being able to keep the queue going for half the time.

Remaining in the top 20 doesn't depend on having LC, but those with LC, if they know how to use them properly, can dominate. You can't deny how effective farming with spears are, sure, but add LC into the mix and its all that much more effective.

DeletedUser

<3 I lurve how Anon guys knows much about the TW now. *claps*

Good luck Fort!

On a side note, i, for one, was surprised that this thread was not flamed like the others do. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I giggled a little bit there.

Most of the "lc rushers" I know keep the LC queue running nonstop from the moment they get them onward.

mattcurr

I giggled a little bit there.

Most of the "lc rushers" I know keep the LC queue running nonstop from the moment they get them onward.

Yeah the good ones, which was the point I tried to make in the other thread till I was flamed for sucking:icon_neutral: Most people that lc rush dont do it correctly.

DeletedUser

Wait, what? So because some players actually pulled of an LC rush your tribe is going to gang bang them? No offence, but I doubt your tribe can "coordinate" for shit.

The LC rush part itself is, ehm. Debatable? If my area was easier to farm in I would of LC rushed however I have a certain player who's more active than I and is farming rather well. So I had to go with the 204 spears idea, so I can empty two level 1 warehouse's.

CiT may agree with you but I am sure he'd have changed his starting strategy and gotten Light Cavalry fairly early if his area wasn't so terrible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Co-ordinated attack on the 6th day :/, I lol'd, what a waste of troops.

DeletedUser

Indeed.

I never really 'rush' LC. Ofcourse I would get them quickly, but I wouldn't throw everything on LC. Having a bunch of scouts first, effectively cancel out spear-spikes with axes and having a small defense of spears and swords early on is very convenient. Once I secure my 20x20 of any real threats by attacking with axes and such, then I continue with LC rushing and farming the players.

I've never really understood the strategy of killing everything in your 20x20, I've always nurtured a few closer targets to build a strong base. Just farm the hell out of everything around them from the get go and force them to try to keep up with you best they can...most (all I've seen) will actually point whore to a point to keep up with the Joneses. I've seen many so called good players do this when getting outpaced. It's funny how many players talk about troop whoring but when it comes down to it how few actually do.

As for the "LC rush", it all depends on your area. But as Cit mentions, pick up some scouts on your way there, they're cheap and they'll save you in lost grocery getters (LC).

DeletedUser

I've never really understood the strategy of killing everything in your 20x20, I've always nurtured a few closer targets to build a strong base. Just farm the hell out of everything around them from the get go and force them to try to keep up with you best they can...most (all I've seen) will actually point whore to a point to keep up with the Joneses. I've seen many so called good players do this when getting outpaced. It's funny how many players talk about troop whoring but when it comes down to it how few actually do.

oh, please... that's a big ol' crock right there :lol:

unless that was a different free-eek next to me in classic 3 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i don't think anyone was saying it's not effective, i think the point is, alot of people do things wrong along the way and as a result don't grow as well as they could