Top Player List

Child in time

I waited with LC rushing, mainly because my area is not that good. Dense and with a few barbs that are always dry.

Instead, rushing tonight, as a final step, is much more logical :)

Hoo! Haa!

Friskiestspoon

Some people will LC rush when they can't even make them. No point in researching LC if you can't make any.

DeletedUser

oh, please... that's a big ol' crock right there :lol:

unless that was a different free-eek next to me in classic 3 :icon_confused:

The one and only, and you're the only player in my 20 x 20 that has ever keep pace with me without forgoing troops. The only other guy in our area even close to our size had about 1/5th our troops.

With you I could follow your farming habits by hitting all the villages right next to you with small farming parties consistently throughout the day. It was relatively easy to tell when you were sending them out by the resources in the villages. Followed the pattern for a few days...then chose my time to strike. You did have an impressive amount of LC. Forced me to change my approach a bit.

I could tell you were concentrating on LC from the Market trades you were putting up, so I knew you didn't have much of a defense without looking. That's why I rarely put trades up myself (early game), or trade with larger players in my immediate area. Hate to GIVE them any info about my build.

But you were the one I was nurturing...BTW...thanks for building me that nice village. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

Child in time

The one and only, and you're the only player in my 20 x 20 that has ever keep pace with me without forgoing troops. The only other guy in our area even close to our size had about 1/5th our troops.

With you I could follow your farming habits by hitting all the villages right next to you with small farming parties consistently throughout the day. It was relatively easy to tell when you were sending them out by the resources in the villages. Followed the pattern for a few days...then chose my time to strike. You did have an impressive amount of LC. Forced me to change my approach a bit.

I could tell you were concentrating on LC from the Market trades you were putting up, so I knew you didn't have much of a defense without looking. That's why I rarely put trades up myself (early game), or trade with larger players in my immediate area. Hate to GIVE them any info about my build.

But you were the one I was nurturing...BTW...thanks for building me that nice village. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

Was this the Ash Ketchum account?

Sincere greetings from WhoWantsToLiveForever here :)

DeletedUser

Freeks! You here on 43? :3

Yeah, at least for now. Playing with 2 really close RL friends, they jumped the gun and started a world before we decided which to play...but so far I like the settings and the player base. Unfortunately I'm going on a 2 week whitewater rafting trip on the 19th, 3 days after BP is lifted in my area...so whether I stay depends on if my sitters can keep my account salvageable during my absence. I really wanted to start a world after I got back...but here we are.

Was this the Ash Ketchum account?

Sincere greetings from WhoWantsToLiveForever here :)

I was in Ash Ketchum's tribe, but in my own account. I like flying solo. I remember WhoWantsToLiveForever very well, great start. Gotta give it to WAAO, they got ya with teamwork. I later got taken down by a tribe of 30, all working together...and I was the last one left in Scion. My small morale victory was leading in both ODA and ODD by over twice anyone in either category when i was forcibly removed from HP3.

I'd love another crack at an HP round...

Child in time

I was in Ash Ketchum's tribe, but in my own account. I like flying solo. I remember WhoWantsToLiveForever very well, great start. Gotta give it to WAAO, they got ya with teamwork. I later got taken down by a tribe of 30, all working together...and I was the last one left in Scion. My small morale victory was leading in both ODA and ODD by over twice anyone in either category when i was forcibly removed from HP3.

I'd love another crack at an HP round...

Yeah well, me and Galum tried everything to prevent us from getting beaten up, but eventually, 1 account, whose troops were already vaporized by a perfect backtiming of miggy, against ~20 others was just a little bit too much :icon_sad:. Gotta give it to 4LEAF though

hurod

Well, i joined this world 2 days ago.

So far i have noticed 2 names what are familiar to me.

Foggybrain <3
Free-eek

DeletedUser

Yeah well, me and Galum tried everything to prevent us from getting beaten up, but eventually, 1 account, whose troops were already vaporized by a perfect backtiming of miggy, against ~20 others was just a little bit too much :icon_sad:. Gotta give it to 4LEAF though

It happens, I don't care how good a player is once it's 20+ on 1 your going down...especially in a HP round where everyone has at least some experience. You could hold off 20 n00bs who can't attack, but add a little knowledge in there and you're toast eventually.

I was in the same boat, used my offense to back time someone that was hitting Ash Ketchum and my defense to help another tribemate...left me training troops as fast as I could but couldn't catch up when getting constantly hit for days.

God it was fun though...

mattcurr

It happens, I don't care how good a player is once it's 20+ on 1 your going down...especially in a HP round where everyone has at least some experience.

PP did 15 vs one the last HP round, apparently the gang bang only called for 5 of them to attack me:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

PP did 15 vs one the last HP round, apparently the gang bang only called for 5 of them to attack me:icon_sad:

Didn't hear about the last HP round, how did he do in the 15 on 1?? PP's a great player, can definitely hold his own in any situation. But we're talking more of a 20 on 1 when the 1 has no tribemates at all...just a flat out gangbang with no help in any form. Not sure what PP's situation was, and maybe it was just what we're talking about. When you have at least one on your side it changes the whole thing, gives you many more tools to work with.

Child in time

Yeah I guess the whole 'no tribe' that jchilds favored eventually got us killed though. We had 4 immense players on 1 account you could say, but it'd be far more efficient if each of us played their own account and be slightly less active on it.

DeletedUser

Every player goes down when a couple players attack coordinated, There no gods overhere :icon_biggrin:

bugcommander

The top players that this world will see will not be determined until a few months in. The top 20 changes too rapidly at the beggining once nobling starts in earnest you will start to see who will stay near the top and who will start to sink to the bottom

DeletedUser

I had a feeling you were tracking my logins... I knew you were close to getting nobles and figured you were going to try something on me that night so I stayed up :lol:
But I just couldn't make it to try another counter after my first two lagged out :icon_cry:
Though, I'm curious who had more than ~ 1500 spear & 1500 sword... I'm pretty sure I had at least the second largest defense at the time. I shoulda just blocked you from the start; I would've lost like 90% of my army but maybe I'd have survived :p

oh well, it was a good game. Hope my village was comfy :)

On that server I was bottom-ranked for around the first week and a half (bottom 20% of players), but then I rocketed up to top 10 (players, not percent) just before me and free-eek battled (and I did have at least 2x his army so I don't think I was pointwhoring - though to be fair he was killing a lot of players and I was being really conservative, so it was expected). Do early rankings indicate later rankings? If the people holding them play smart, don't mess up, continue logging in often, and have a bit of luck on their side then yeah. But if not then people are going to catch up.

As far as lcav rushing... I only do it if there's a lot of walls coming up fast. I don't log in enough for those horsies to be a good buy until later. If neighbors don't farm, I think its better to make like 150-200 spear first; if they're super-active farmers then imo its better to pepper everything with tiny amounts of axe+spear nonstop (if intense-playing), or just D-whore & spike if casual playing, and buy lcav with spare resources.