10 nunners12.213.3151559
arrow_right.gif
and
Oct 12,2009 09:13 Transfer 1 10 from: Battle Butcher
and ...

Sep 19,2009 14:14 Transfer 3 10 from: Namaz
4 Namaz17.449.5271665
arrow_right.gif
I think you all are agree with me that Namaz is better than allll these players that you say!

why he should send 3 points for me?

cause i rimmed roy midleton and he gave me some points to stop attacking him.(roy midleton know this!- if u cant belive me ok ask him)

I think thats enough and i wont post in this topic again(if you want i can put the pic of my log here to belive me )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol saeid wont win i can gurentee that he has a sig saying i love backtiming but the fact is i dont think saeid can back time hes never done it too me and ive attacked him lots of times

lol!

normally I dont backtime chikens that i can kill them with normall play :icon_biggrin:

some players tasted my backtimes that u can ask them ;))
u need examples?(i always use examples that u can ask them)
cyries ask him !

Once i backtimed him and he tasted that ... :D
I think my troops were after his about 18 ms :D that means 00.00.00.018 ! ;)

he hanged :D ask him!

DeletedUser

Quick question to adrian D...... Whos adrian.E? hes playing in this speed round now.. Relation maybe?

DeletedUser

Hes a wannabe nub, begged me to let him join my tribe a few times, so I nobled him. Don't like wannabes ;)

DeletedUser

He did the same to me i scouted him and then i was bombarded with mail asking if he could join and i said he had pathetic OD i was half his points at the time and 3x his ODA lol .. Can i be be a top player please :) .. I need some friends on here im getting fed up of being in a tribe on my own and then getting slightly big and then a tribe pound me and im dodging like mad and theni just get bored :(

Namaz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I can't be bother to decipher what has been said here, but I'll keep short and sweet.

I personally never transferred Saeid any PP. Various people have access to my account and no doubt one of those swines transferred them.

Miggy is a better player than I at Speed, if not one of the best to grace this server. Most of you couldn't come close.

To try and turn it into a credible thread I'll even post my top ten (in no particular order) to get people debating:

1.Miggy
2.JAMM
3.Grant
4.Thargoran
5.Vpar2
6.Namaz
7.Shanks Le Roux
8.JSChilds
9. Matty 1.23
10. (name eludes me, add at a later date)

Bet most of you haven't heard of 80% of the people on that list.

Speed is dead, underlined by the fact that this thread is the only thing of note being discussed. Once the UK server is up and running, I suggest people come over to play.

I'll check in a week to see if anything interesting has been posted rather than the usual dribble.

DeletedUser11188

Bet most of you haven't heard of 80% of the people on that list.

I haz!!!

Sorry for the useless dribble :lol:

To keep up in the spirit of Namaz, my top 10 Speed Players in no particular order and excluding myself and people I have never played with or against:

1. Cwolffgurl
2. Cwolffboy
3. Justtoner
4. Miggy
5. Applesean
6. Auskilla
7. Namaz
8. Thargoran
9. Tracey108264907846817597541828234185243(or however it's written)
10. JChilds

DeletedUser

Speed is dead, underlined by the fact that this thread is the only thing of note being discussed. Once the UK server is up and running, I suggest people come over to play.

Speed is very dead, people like me can win every round they play now :p

Speed top 10 from my experience (not current, because that list would be me then a list of people I've rimmed :lol:)

1. Miggy
2. Grant
3. Alex
4. Namaz
5. GhettoGirl07
6. Adrian.D
7. Me
8. Jaults
9. I am n...
10. nobled4today

This is just from my experience, so no going "oh blah de blah should be on there", if I haven't seen him/her play, I haven't put them on the list :)

xilios

I haz!!!

Sorry for the useless dribble :lol:

To keep up in the spirit of Namaz, my top 10 Speed Players in no particular order and excluding myself and people I have never played with or against:

1. Cwolffgurl
2. Cwolffboy
3. Justtoner
4. Miggy
5. Applesean
6. Auskilla
7. Namaz
8. Thargoran
9. Tracey108264907846817597541828234185243(or however it's written)
10. JChilds

Oh I know all except the last 2 :p Applesean was from a long long time ago...

DeletedUser

i totally agree to all 3 list above.
i would like to add some names of some i have ssen play
Pozey
truculent
dalien
and toxic moon espacially for her teamplay

xilios

i totally agree to all 3 list above.
i would like to add some names of some i have ssen play
Pozey
truculent
dalien
and toxic moon espacially for her teamplay

Dalien was very good also, especially at the start up, what a beast!

DeletedUser

I've played with TruCulent, would be #11 on the list ;)

And I never thought Toxic moon was anything special tbh, above average, yes, but not one of the all time greats ;)

DeletedUser

well sam !
as i wrote i think her teamplaying make her one of the best, she was the leader of a tribe that ruled speed for atleast 40 rounds. she was the kind of leader that would sacrifice all her troops and villages if it would save one of her members and she often was acc-sitting up to 10 members. but ok maybe she didnt have miggys playing skills but i rather play with her then anyone else .
and sorry for started discussing.
enough said

tompa
proud member of "fate" and "FH"

DeletedUser

hm...
some funny posts :)
namaz as i told before, roy midleton(i think his main acc should be world38 n00b ) was rimmed by me an transferd them.
i think i should say that i can be in top 10 easily cause i can rim everyone that i want.
all times that i lose is something like 1 vs 6 or ...
just 1 time i lose 1 vs 2(sam and jaults)(that i explained completly before{they both had more and and and ;-) -but i accepted that-in a bash not normal!)

DeletedUser

You might be in the bottom 10, no chance you would ever be in the top 10 :)

DeletedUser

hm...
some funny posts :)
namaz as i told before, roy midleton(i think his main acc should be world38 n00b ) was rimmed by me an transferd them.
i think i should say that i can be in top 10 easily cause i can rim everyone that i want.
all times that i lose is something like 1 vs 6 or ...
just 1 time i lose 1 vs 2(sam and jaults)(that i explained completly before{they both had more and and and ;-) -but i accepted that-in a bash not normal!)

I very very rarely play speed, but I have rimmed you a good few times.

I would not put you anywere near the top 10.