Top Premades for world 72

DeletedUser59417

index.php
safe_image.php

Top World 72 Pre-made Tribes

These tribes all have 15 members or more. The largest tribe already has 30 members and its still days before w72 officially opens.

[spoil]
Turtle
~SBR~
Rude
[R]
FEAR
Bully
SCREAM
TKOD
I.T.
t.p.1 AND t.p.2
FL
~PRO~
DMWU
KNIGHT
FaP[/spoil]

With the low member cap it is likely we will see a lot of family tribes emerge. Currently, t.p.1 and t.p.2 are the only known family tribe to date. As all players currently have zero points the tribes are not listed by rank or number of members.

Interview With the Duke of Tutle (A world 70 pre-made)
[spoil]
Before the interview
Alex | Purple Llama: is this the interview already? :p
Brad Baxter: yes, as i am posting the thread after i do this interview with you
Alex | Purple Llama: okai
let's do it

Alex | Purple Llama: Alex | Purple Llama stretches

Brad Baxter: so, why did you make a premade for world 72?

Alex | Purple Llama: It was originally meant to be for the next No Hauls, and it was gonna be called Llama Inc.
Alex | Purple Llama: But I decided to join w72 for a laugh, and I got all the members to pre-reg with me, now we have nearly a full tribe of smexy llamas
Alex | Purple Llama: Oh, if you haven't joined the premade already, you really should ;)

Brad Baxter: Why only casual and not trying for rank one this world, its rare to have a tribe full of llamas with all this talent?

Alex | Purple Llama: It's casual because most of us are lazy and get bored of farming, but you never know, with this many llamas maybe rank 1 will be within our grasp

Brad Baxter: Why did you change the name from llama inc. to Turtle?

Alex | Purple Llama: Because Llama Inc. was made for next no hauls, so we didn't want to give the name a bad rep before the world even started. In other words, not a clue! In terms of why it's Turtle Inc., turtles and llamas get on well, and we found a good CoA for a Llama Turtle

Brad Baxter: If a new player wanted to join Turtle, what would be the best thing they could put on their resume? exp....past worlds....llamas...ect

Alex | Purple Llama: Basically all you need is a Llama Name, and a decent personality. Past experience I couldn't really care about, as long as you can farm and actually be active, you're good to go!

Brad Baxter: One last question: What is your favorite animal?

Alex | Purple Llama: Ooh that's a good one, gotta be the Lurtle ;)

Brad Baxter: Is their anything else you would like to add before i end the interview?

Alex | Purple Llama: Just Keep Calm and Llama on.

Brad Baxter: Thanks for the interview and best of luck to all the llamas out there!

Alex | Purple Llama: Thanks! (heart)

[/spoil]

Players not yet in a tribe may want to apply to one of these tribes before they reach members cap. The closer we get to the start of the world the harder it's likely going to be to grab a spot in one of these top 20 tribes. Rankings change fast in early world, however i predict at least one of these tribes if not more will hold a top 10 spot for a long time to come.

Who knows maybe one of these pre-made tribes will win this world. Only, time will tell.

I would like some more dukes to comment below on how they think their pre-made tribe will do on this world!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59417

World 72 will start on Tuesday the 29th of October at around 10:30

DeletedUser

I am looking for a Premade... So anyone with an open spot that wants an experienced player, message me on TW or Skype (Alerteyes)

DeletedUser113155

None of these tribes will win this world. Empires rise and fall, the same can be said for tribes in TW. Wars will be waged, members lost. Eventually, tribes will merge or break apart. Poaching of players will be a common occurrence during the mid-phase of the world. There is an extremely low probability that a tribe made before the start of the world, will win in the end.

DeletedUser

Translation Purple Llama likes the thread and TW does not have a like button for the external forums.

There's not "like" on the external forums, but there is a reputation point you can always use, which does the same thing as facebook "like".

DeletedUser110713

Our tribe is definitely one of the best tribes in w72 :).

DeletedUser

There's not "like" on the external forums, but there is a reputation point you can always use, which does the same thing as facebook "like".

The only person I have ever seen with more than one green bar for rep is DaWolf85. It's pointless :p