Top Premades for world 72

punk4life

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Contemplating 72 but yeah I don't believe for one moment any of these premades will win it, but then again I'm not saying they can't either, oh what to do..

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point that you're a narcissist.

I'd say a realist to be honest.

Anytime the group of us play as a tribe we are rank 1, and we do typically double rank 2.

I in fact can not think of one tribe that matt and I have both been in that was not rank 1, ever.

The list of tribes we've been in at the same time however is more than a dozen strong.

Last edited:

mattcurr

I'd say a realist to be honest.

Anytime the group of us play as a tribe we are rank 1, and we do typically double rank 2.

I in fact can not think of one tribe that matt and I have both been in that was not rank 1, ever.

The list of tribes we've been in at the same time however is more than a dozen strong.

Humm I can think of 1, well 2. Hop! but I was leading in w45 hardly played, and Haze which was rank 8 with 7 accounts.

But yeah Ive never lead a premade which didnt go #1 at start up.

DeletedUser

I joined Bully, I recall from previous worlds with them, they always do well for the first two months, but once nobles start properly shooting around it slips!

Perhaps we can retain a good position!

DeletedUser

Haze was a fun time.

Not gonna lie, I'm glad I'm not playing this world seriously, because I would be looking over my back for anyone named Stringer Bell. No joke. Idris Elba is a beautiful and terrifying human.

DeletedUser

Anyone that recognizes the name Stringer Bell is cool in my books. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Most premades don't make it very far. W71 is proof. But premades with only a few close players can do some damage. Premades that start with only like 5 players will have time to bond and become close. Thats what i am doing. I dont want to win this world because 99% of tribes that do play to win lose. I want to leave a mark in this world. I want people to remember Apotheosis.

Johnmx

DeletedUser

Most premades don't make it very far. W71 is proof. But premades with only a few close players can do some damage. Premades that start with only like 5 players will have time to bond and become close. Thats what i am doing. I dont want to win this world because 99% of tribes that do play to win lose. I want to leave a mark in this world. I want people to remember Apotheosis.

Johnmx
you make me laugh.
premade are made before the world is started. If as a premade you have to gell and get close you suck.
Once again another player who sucks trying to seem cool.

when will people get over this small=elite crap

DeletedUser110713

Nauz in my center map right in the beginning, this is gonna be fun.

DeletedUser92753

Johnmx

Well, most tribes don't make it very far, premade or otherwise. Also, since only one tribe can win, it goes without saying that all others must inherently lose. Your logic is so broad that it becomes useless.

Premades can and often do go very far. There are quite a few examples of premades going very far. W62 is a prime example because not only did a premade win (technically it was two allied together who later merged, but still two premades in their original composition and leadership) but at all stages of the game, the only actors on a world stage were premades.

Also, I wouldn't bet against Nauz and Matt, its a silly wager. Their game is start-up, and together they bring the best to the table.