Top Ten Tribes

tribezage

do you have a problem with shadow?

Used to. But they dont seem to be a problem anymore. You've been booted by them apparently. How nice. And i'm surprised Silent even took a crazy person like you in. What happened to the loyalty you pledged to Shadow??

And back to SinekValesi again

Roon13 got his main village nobled by the same player Kempy358 again. So many shadow players nearby and couldn't provide him support? Dont give me your stupid luck logic again. Here's another unreasonable opposing view that no luck is needed when nobling if you actually have logic and skills. This time not from me but from Kempy358 himself.

Tribezage Oct 15, 10:01
who did u noble your second village from? roon 13??

Kempy358 Oct 15, 10:43
May I first ask why you would like to know?

Tribezage Oct 15, 10:58
cuz i wanna poke fun at him ;)

Kempy358 Oct 15, 11:02
lol

Why what happened?

Tribezage Oct 15, 12:53
hes a cute guy who talks alot :)

Kempy358 Oct 15, 15:24
aha sure is :p

Kempy358 Oct 17, 00:22
So you want to poke fun? I am not the kind to do so but he is on the rim.

Would add another thing but I think you will be able to figure. (I do look at externals sometimes mainly for maps and wars, something about your post and some other person.) <-- That is a hint.

Tribezage Oct 17, 00:27
great!

Kempy358 Oct 17, 00:28
Figured out what the hint was?

I can tell you if you like.

Tribezage Oct 17, 00:30
Ok tell me.

Kempy358 Oct 17, 00:33
"Luck" to keep a village at this stage, yes it is hard but you can do it. Noble came in straight after the cap and held.

Here goes you to annoy someone. :O

Tribezage Oct 17, 00:36
ahh so you're that dude on the externals. whats his name again?

Kempy358 Oct 17, 00:38
No I don't go and post on externals, I look at them for the maps and wars but may sometimes check other thread. You and someone else had a little talk about rushing a village and being lucky to hold your first village.

Tribezage Oct 17, 00:42
Oh i see. yeah and that guy said my argument was unreasonable and ridiculous. will be posting our convo later on. do check it out :D

Kempy358 Oct 17, 00:46
No you don't need, like I said I am not the one to go bragging or put myself have an ego but it is not always luck to protect your first villages if you have coordination.

Tribezage Oct 17, 07:32
well said. still gonna post it anw

Funny how Roon 13 was making fun of me for trying out casual world thinking that i got rimmed. Now the joke's on him. Good luck rooney. All the best in casual 2! :D

And lastly, here's more proof from their forums to show that Shadow is falling apart:

Wonderweiss today at 12:34 Thanks Quote
Hey all Wonderweiss here, this thread is a very serious threat concerning the current state of the tribe and my outlook on it.

First of all I'll say it like it is. We're doing a poss poor job. It's that simple. Not the council or you but us. The tribe. Now what's a tribe? A coalition of members United to form a powerful force. Are we that powerful force? No. If you take a look around the forums and overview you can see things are looking grim. Very grim. That is the current situation put simply.

Earlier I asked if we were that powerful tribe and my short answer was the truth we are not. However in my belief I believe we have the potential to become because let's be honest up till now(even now) there has been close to no communication from the council to its members or vice versa and that's pretty shifty, kinda like leaving you in the dark. Before I became a member of the council I felt like this but after reading the post in the council forum I can see they're trying hard to work together with you guys but you have to understand sometimes it can be hard. Despite this however I believe we can overcome this obstacle and grow even further.

Growing is fun and all that but it's easier said than done. So how do we achieve greatness? To put simply we need 3 things, 1. Communication 2. Bonds 3. Etiquette. Not everyone has these three things hence we are a flawed tribe but throughout the next few weeks I(we) hope to improve the tribe by communicating more with you and doing a better job. What we ask in return is not a million points or a million troops but respect, not just for us the council but every single tribe mate. That is the first step.

Thank you for your patience of enduring this massive wall if text and I hope together we can rise. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to ask us.

And lastly I request you to believe in us the council one last time to carry you to greatness.

Thank you,
Wonderweiss

GOG the Deceiver

Consider them...swept ;)

Not a lot of you were on w75, so I'll speak on Shadow's behalf and hope to give them a little more positive notice. Shadow was a rather hard fight relative to the time, probably second to our current war with 333. Shadow didn't have much on the offenxe, but their timing, and great teamwork was something to be noticed and respected. So stop giving the kid such a hard time, you'll be surprised that if this is the same shadow on w75, like the leader told me he'd do, then they're a tribe that will stick around. They're no way the best of players in there, but with the loyalty they hold and willingness to support one another. They can and may last longer than expected. Time will tell.

You and I both know Jake that Shadow's skills centered on one player. A player that quit after a couple of (rather crap) operations. Well, kinda quit :)

Not a fan of flaming anyone tho - good luck Shadow in this world! Good teamwork wins the day, everytime.

DeletedUser

There ability to stack that one player was not bad ;)
Not to mention, we took weedy and joonevar from shadow. So to start off with, they had two most exceptional players. Joonevar, a player literally brand new to the game, pretty sure w75 is his first world, and now he will be winning the world with us, he can do all the basics to tw, but can backtime, set up ops, send trains and mass nukes, literally timed milliseconds apart.

Give them hem some respect, all I'm askin, good blokes in there :p haha

Anyways, I'm trying to refrain from the forums as they're rather boring and full of random shit that isn't really interesting, so in a week or two when things are a bit interesting in game, let's hope so will externals be, maybe some wars, or skirmishes of sorts.

DeletedUser82080

@tribezage honestly, no idea why you keep trying to prove somethings here. Okay, you talked to a man and got some answers. But it proves what? A huge nothing. This is a war game, and even good players lose a village. Is it difficult to understand that? Your argument is really sily! I have been playing this game for ages, and I have never seen a man who is godlike. Even the language you are using is shit. No politeness... You are here to attack someelse not anymore. And acting like a little child. What will you achieve when you prove that Shadow is a joke tribe?

As Dreamsweaper said above they also deserve some respect as everyone deserves.

DeletedUser

face it ~KOW~ is going to be the tribe that controls the whole of K54
we shall soon own it all
fear us people, fear us

DeletedUser

This kid actually does speak some possible truth.

People underestimate mass recruited tribes too much, and like I said in my blog ~KOW~ actually does have quite a strong position. The fact that they are comfortably top 10 and doing well on conquers seems to be proving me right so far... Will be fun to see how well they do in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

im a member of ~KOW~ and it may of mass recruited but some of us have a good few years experience
also, no problems as of yet as far as im aware
talking well between each other ect

DeletedUser113814

Zen. and Thugz are about to declare war on each other guys

tribezage

@tribezage honestly, no idea why you keep trying to prove somethings here. Okay, you talked to a man and got some answers. But it proves what? A huge nothing. This is a war game, and even good players lose a village. Is it difficult to understand that? Your argument is really sily! I have been playing this game for ages, and I have never seen a man who is godlike. Even the language you are using is shit. No politeness... You are here to attack someelse not anymore. And acting like a little child. What will you achieve when you prove that Shadow is a joke tribe?

As Dreamsweaper said above they also deserve some respect as everyone deserves.

I have no idea why you like to rebut me and defend shadow so much too. I wasnt expecting answers from kempy. He saw your shallow arguments on the externals and decided to give me some answers i didnt ask for.

Indeed, even good players lose their village BUT bad players such as roon (who you played with before) lost a gifted village AND his main village. Theres no room for forgiveness for that. The only logic is bad skills. And you're not the only one whos played this game for ages so do put away your ego.

MY LANGUAGE IS IMPOLITE? LOOK WHOS THE ONE WHO STARTED CALLING MY ARGUMENTS RIDICULOUS AND UNREASONABLE FIRST FOLLOWED BY INSULTING MY LANGUAGE FOR BEING SHIT AND ME ACTING LIKE A CHILD.

Im not actually raging with those caps. Just being more impolite to people who dont deserve my politeness. I would have been polite if you opposed my views using polite opposing signposts like "i beg to differ" or "From another point of view, i feel that..." and not go around telling others that their arguments are ridiculous or unreasonable.

Lastly, Shadow IS a joke tribe. Everybody already knows that. Ok ill give them the benefit of doubt that some players still do deserve my respect. Maybe 10 or so? Still a joke tribe imo.

Cheers mate.

DeletedUser82080

@tribezage it is you who started to attack someone here in forums not me. What did you gain by attacking a person on forums? Anyway, I got bored of this talk here with you since it is meaningless. Okay, I am the one who has an ego problem lmao I have nothing to say anymore here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im a member of ~KOW~ and it may of mass recruited but some of us have a good few years experience
also, no problems as of yet as far as im aware
talking well between each other ect

You have no problems cause no one has attacked you yet, Mark my words once someone does all your recruits will go running and that will be the end of your tribe.

DeletedUser

I joined this world a bit late without joining a premade. I stumbled up on the K54 area and joined a local tribe. What's funny is ~TF~ and ~KOW~ are a big "family" or rather, a really close alliance. Then they made w77w their academy. Big hugging tribes, but who knows, maybe their numbers might make a difference in the end.

DeletedUser

lol, that isnt true
we have no relation with W77W nor is there going to be
also, not a hugging tribe as we have a few skirmishes in the works just as many other tribes do

DeletedUser

lol, that isnt true
we have no relation with W77W nor is there going to be
also, not a hugging tribe as we have a few skirmishes in the works just as many other tribes do

Truth hurts. This is one of the mass recruiting noob tribe, do not deny it :lol:

DeletedUser

we got maxed out members, yes...
but look how many of them are actually experienced and have played quite a few worlds?
you seem to think this tactic will work, it wont...
~KOW~ has solid foundations, cant speak for ~TF~ tho
dont really bother with them that much, no need for me to