Top Ten Tribes

DeletedUser

I never thought after 76 worlds, theres still guys like those.

adhaylon wrote:

i have use the same tactics for 6 years i dont care

You just don't have to ridicule everyone else on their tactics, which have been used by thousands for many years...

===
lol

DeletedUser

Nowww that spoils it. You know why you'll probably go to hell? Cause liars do. Lol :p

DeletedUser

Nowww that spoils it. You know why you'll probably go to hell? Cause liars do. Lol :p

I really wish I was, its pretty brutal on your brain to read.. But here is the full thing.

adhaylon yesterday at 01:24 Thanks Quote
DO NOT BUILD AXEMEN FOR OFFENSE IM TIRED OF PEOPLE DOING THAT!!! BUILD SWORDS AND SPEARS AND FOR OFFENSE CALVARY AXE MEN ARE WEAK AND USELESS
Pain*Carbon yesterday at 01:31 Thanks Quote
Im sorry i dont understand what you are trying to say? You want us to build spear and sword for offense?
adhaylon yesterday at 01:34 Thanks Quote
build calvary for offense dont build axe men they are week

for defense build swords or mounterarchers

for offense build calvary nothing but calvary to wipe out your enemy
Mr.Potatohead yesterday at 01:37 Quote
This is wrong. Mounted archers is an offensive unit. If you send only LC towards your enemy and they have spears.. they will slaughter your Cavalry.

The reason you mix up your army with axes and Cavalry is because swords defend against axes good but poor against LC but spears defend against LC good but poor against Axes. so you need that balance
4 players said thanks for this post. (Show)
Remove thanks
mamule30 yesterday at 01:39 Thanks Quote
I agree with mr potato, that is how i know it works anyway.
adhaylon yesterday at 01:40 Thanks Quote
nothing can stop calavry go in simulator and type in 1000 spears and 500 calvary and tell me who wins like i said dont build axe
adhaylon yesterday at 01:41 Thanks Quote
mounted arches defense is wayyyy higher then spears and swords put together troops are a waste
Pain*Carbon yesterday at 01:41 Thanks Quote
Well ya that is pretty obvious i just didnt understand adhaylon when he was saying dont use axe for offense.
adhaylon yesterday at 01:43 Thanks Quote
go read axe offensive compared to calvary you wasting troops with axe 50 calvary can kill 100 spears 500 calvary can kill 1000 spears
Edited by adhaylon yesterday at 01:43
Mr.Potatohead yesterday at 01:43 Thanks Quote
hmm. but lc takes long to build and is expensive.. i keep it mixed :D
adhaylon yesterday at 01:45 Thanks Quote
if you have pits high levels like i do it does not use up resources lol its easy to wippe out with cal instead of alot of troops taking up farm to be killed
Mr.Potatohead yesterday at 01:45 Thanks Quote
adhaylon wrote:

if you have pits high levels like i do it does not use up resources lol its easy to wippe out with cal instead of alot of troops taking up farm to be killed

it takes a long time to build, are you suggesting you have higher pits then me? i doubt it. im at 25/24/20
Edited by Mr.Potatohead yesterday at 01:46
adhaylon yesterday at 01:50 Thanks Quote
oh wowwwwww my pits are one level lower lol no one can out do my facts because if you read it says calavry is stronger if you have maxed stable or at least a high stable you can produce wayy good right now no one has nobles this is the best time to build calvary
Mr.Potatohead yesterday at 01:51 Thanks Quote
i know LC is stronger, it's common sense. but an army that consists of axes and LC is faster to build and easily replaceable during war time, imagine losing 4000 lc and having to replace that
adhaylon yesterday at 01:53 Thanks Quote
thats the point i never loose calvary i only loose 200 out of 40000 instead of loosing 2000/3000 axes
Mr.Potatohead yesterday at 01:55 Thanks Quote
I might try this
mfloarea yesterday at 01:56 Thanks Quote
yea, You're completely wrong adhaylon.....like COMPLETELY wrong. Not trying to offend you but, still...I don't want our newer tribe members to take this advice cuz it will kill them.
Mr.Potatohead yesterday at 01:56 Thanks Quote
mfloarea wrote:

yea, You're completely wrong adhaylon.....like COMPLETELY wrong. Not trying to offend you but, still...I don't want our newer tribe members to take this advice cuz it will kill them.

Are you suggesting im new to this game? that is wrong by far
adhaylon yesterday at 01:56 Thanks Quote
trust me calavry are good on defense and offense i can wipe out a viillage with 100 calvary against 100 spears and 100 swords easy
adhaylon yesterday at 01:58 Thanks Quote
mfloarea wrote:

sorry kid you need to use simulator and read more instead of following others kid

LibertyTaco yesterday at 02:38 Thanks Quote
You are not taking into consideration the population units required for cavalry. Mounted archers take up 5 units each whereas axemen take 1 or LC take 4. So if you do the math, 5 axemen is equivalent to 1 mounted archer. 5 axemen add up to 200 attack compared to 1 mounted archer which has 120 attack. But each are strong against different types of units. Axe against spears, LC against swords, and mounted archers against archers. Therefore it is most beneficial to you to use a mixed offensive army.

P.S. Mounted archers should never be used for defense
2 players said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
Danymaate yesterday at 02:53 Thanks Quote
^^ thats right.

No offence but this is bollocks axe men are better than light cavalry, especially as this is a no haul world! Obviously you get 4 axes to 1 light cav, 2000 axe will take out 500sp and 500sw with a lot less losses that 500 light cav would, besides if I had an offence village I'd rather keep the barracks and stable recruiting 24/7 instead of just the stable
KingArthur08 yesterday at 02:53 Thanks Quote
Every unit was put for purpose. It has its own highs on lows (defensively and offensively). Plus the fact, the pop it consumes (as Liberty stated).. But generally, it is more advisable to mix your troops with axe, LC and MA's (together of course with rams and cats), as it demolishes all forms of def.
adhaylon yesterday at 02:54 Thanks Quote
KingArthur08 yesterday at 02:58 Thanks Quote
adhaylon wrote:

If it works for you then continue doing it. To each his own.. No offense :p
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
LibertyTaco yesterday at 04:40 Thanks Quote
adhaylon wrote:

You just don't have to ridicule everyone else on their tactics, which have been used by thousands for many years...
4 players said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
Zoomer yesterday at 07:28 Thanks Quote
Hey lads,
There were discussions about defensive and offensive armies all the time. I played this game so long that I can tell you everything by experience.;

You have to mix axes w LC and sp w sw, no matter if its defense or offense; because if you build up your army one sided like only axes; you can get wiped out by a smart player.

For this world; first of all do not have mix armies(def and off together) in your second third fourth.... villa. Do not. Your villa wont benefit you either way.

Early on in the game for the first second and third villa( because of resorce limitations);

if you want defensive army, build in this order;
1sp-1sw-1arc
This will be most benefical against any type of army comes at you. Then, you can use your imagination and add HC into mix...

If you want offensive army;
5axe-1LC is to go including Rams or Cats...

No matter what, have 300 scouts in every villa...
And dont forget to count that LC eats up 4 soldier, so stop talking about only LC or only axes non-sense...
Edited by Zoomer yesterday at 11:14
Thanks
MCMValete yesterday at 07:29 Thanks Quote
1 LC 4 farm space
1 axe 1 farm space

If u build 500 LC u could instead build 2000 axes
Duel Pasta yesterday at 11:04 Thanks Quote
Mathematically an all axe village is the strongest, not lc :)
Krovikan Mist yesterday at 11:06 Thanks Quote
Duel Pasta wrote:

Strong mathematics, not taking build time into account.

I can't believe what nonsense I'm reading on this forums.
Thanks
IROverRated yesterday at 11:10 Thanks Quote
Duel Pasta wrote:

Technically, no. An all axe village will obliterate spears, but against swords they'd get slaughtered. From my experience, you should never have a village that has all 1 units apart from scouts.

My nuke villages use to consist of:

8666 Axe
2500 LC
300 Rams

The 300 rams will knock down a level 20 wall.

Do not waste the 600 farm space on making 300 scouts when you can dedicate a whole village and have 10,000+. Then use those scouts to support each village with however many you see fit.
kanikuly yesterday at 11:11 Quote Edit Delete
It's funny to read all this bro-science on the forums :D
RebceeC yesterday at 11:15 Thanks Quote
For the price of 50 LC you can get 104 Axemen.

Put 50 LC vs 100 spears into the Simulator and look at the cost of the units you lose.

Now put 104 axemen in and do the same thing.... You lose a lot less...
IROverRated yesterday at 11:17 Thanks Quote
This is what the simulator is for.

A village with:

5000 Swords
5000 Spears
1 Pally
Level 20 Wall

If you attack with 15,000 Axeman, you lose every single one and the Defender still has 797 Swords AND Spears left.

If you attack with:
8666 Axeman
2500 LC
300 Rams
1 Pally

You win, with

3,630 Axe
1,210 LC
126 Rams

still left over.
Krovikan Mist yesterday at 11:21 Thanks Quote
RebceeC wrote:

Put 50 LC vs 100 spears into the Simulator and look at the cost of the units you lose.

Sorry, but are you mentally retarded?
stratadiablo yesterday at 11:24 Thanks Quote
RebceeC wrote:

It doesn't work that way.. axemen are strong against spears and spears are strong against LC. Calculating like this just doesn't make any sense. It's like saying scissors is better than rock because it can beat paper and rock can't.
Edited by stratadiablo yesterday at 11:26
Zoomer yesterday at 11:30 Thanks Quote
Please stop nonsense arguments;
Check my thread in Strategy section about "TW Troop Education".
Get aducated, if you dont know you should know these for every type of army...
Thanks
Duel Pasta yesterday at 12:02 Thanks Quote
Krovikan mist: Lol, this isnt about build time, its about the STRONGEST build , how does build time affect the math? It doesnt.

And i know you dont mix troops lol, but like i said this was about the strongest build
Krovikan Mist yesterday at 12:06 Thanks Quote
Duel Pasta wrote:

Krovikan mist: Lol, this isnt about build time, its about the STRONGEST build , how does build time affect the math? It doesnt.

And i know you dont mix troops lol, but like i said this was about the strongest build

It doesn't? Strongest is getting the most power in the least time and that's certainly not it since everything in this game is based about conserving time wherever and whenever you can.
RebceeC yesterday at 12:14 Thanks Quote
Krovikan Mist wrote:

RebceeC wrote:

Sorry, but are you mentally retarded?

No, I was meant to quote the below previous post.

go read axe offensive compared to calvary you wasting troops with axe 50 calvary can kill 100 spears 500 calvary can kill 1000 spears

Duel Pasta yesterday at 13:09 Thanks Quote
In a all spear world that would work yes, but people dont make spears exclusively!

Krovikan: i guess we have a different understanding of the "strongest" build. maybe because english isnt my main language or just because.. But when i read strongest build, i only look at the damage caused and not the time to make the troops. Anyway when you take built time in consideration then you are correct

I think we can all agree that you mix offense!!
Thanks
adhaylon yesterday at 15:48 Thanks Quote
First of y'all eVeryone calling people stupid and dumb and mentally retarded in the rules the leader said no name calling so stop trynig to make yourselfs seem smart by name calling I don't care what anyone say don't came call
IROverRated yesterday at 16:13 Thanks Quote
adhaylon wrote:

First of y'all eVeryone calling people stupid and dumb and mentally retarded in the rules the leader said no name calling so stop trynig to make yourselfs seem smart by name calling I don't care what anyone say don't came call

I think it's trying to communicate...
Thanks
IronCurtain yesterday at 18:22 Thanks Quote
I literally stopped reading this thread because of people acting like children. There is NO "perfect build" for defense or offense. It is awesome and educational to newer members to hear different ways of building. It is NOT awesome or educational to listen to people resort to name calling when people disagree. Time to start acting like tribe mates, guys. *Rant over - Off soapbox*
Thanks
adhaylon yesterday at 18:33 Thanks Quote
i know right name calling does not show any type of respect
Leoff yesterday at 18:40 Thanks Quote
IronCurtain wrote:

I literally stopped reading this thread because of people acting like children. There is NO "perfect build" for defense or offense. It is awesome and educational to newer members to hear different ways of building. It is NOT awesome or educational to listen to people resort to name calling when people disagree. Time to start acting like tribe mates, guys. *Rant over - Off soapbox*

You are wrong! The perfect build is where a village has the bare minimum of buildings (Lv 3 HQ, Lv 1 Barracks, Timber, Clay, Iron), and a maxed-out farm. That will give you 23,961 Spears! Let's see someone beat THAT! (of course, it would take you, oh, a few months to get it together, but hey... no one would DARE attack!)
Thanks
RebceeC yesterday at 18:45 Thanks Quote
Leoff wrote:

IronCurtain wrote:

You are wrong! The perfect build is where a village has the bare minimum of buildings (Lv 3 HQ, Lv 1 Barracks, Timber, Clay, Iron), and a maxed-out farm. That will give you 23,961 Spears! Let's see someone beat THAT! (of course, it would take you, oh, a few months to get it together, but hey... no one would DARE attack!)

Actually, the nuke village mentioned earlier by IROverRated will beat that. Put it into the simulator. Also, he wouldn't need the 300 rams as you have no wall....

DeletedUser

99% of their tribe don't know what a nuke is :icon_redface:

Especially their duke, who enjoys using LC nukes only.

DeletedUser113129

mista green have you ever thought of turning your posts into books?

DeletedUser

Is there a summarized version of that?

A. Build only LC
B-Z you are wrong and here are all the reasons why
A. I've been playing for 6 years, I know what I'm doing
A. Don't call names and be disrespectful
B-Z deteriorates into silliness to mock A

tribezage

A. Build only LC

Shadow...pfft.

DeletedUser

Updated top 10.

569795db0be509cb3a9dfbc34fc27ced.png

DeletedUser

A. Build only LC

Oh thank you for that effort kind sir ;)
but yeah.. Its just so sad theres still guys like these.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I really wish I was, its pretty brutal on your brain to read.. But here is the full thing.

adhaylon yesterday at 01:24 Thanks Quote
DO NOT BUILD AXEMEN FOR OFFENSE IM TIRED OF PEOPLE DOING THAT!!! BUILD SWORDS AND SPEARS AND FOR OFFENSE CALVARY AXE MEN ARE WEAK AND USELESS

(yadadadada rubbish nonsense that makes no sense but I dont know how to spoiler so i removed it from the quote!)

Actually, the nuke village mentioned earlier by IROverRated will beat that. Put it into the simulator. Also, he wouldn't need the 300 rams as you have no wall....

What on earth did I just read...