Top Tribe Outlooks?

arabela

You are being mean = You lose.

Being mean isn't cool spag :icon_rolleyes:

The fact that he was/is never cool is not more important than the fact that he is a big noob at this game but he still thinks he is a good player and even a clever one. Imagine that...

Muldie325

Having ODA doesn't make you not a pointwhore.

Just as going to the gym doesn't make you not a fatty.

DeletedUser

In fact having a lot of ODA could be the reason you are now a pointwhore.

DeletedUser115012

Lets hate Thief together!
How can they grow so fast? o_O'
Pointwhore alert!

DeletedUser93066

The fact that he was/is never cool is not more important than the fact that he is a big noob at this game but he still thinks he is a good player and even a clever one. Imagine that...

You playing HP? And can i haz some pp?

Second verse is from personal experience ehh? Anyways Where I am from we catch the thieves shave their heads and then whip them on their rear end infront of the whole village! So wait you thieves Justice will be served!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Having the highest ODA means we have had to build a greater amount of troops to deal with players who built greater amount of troops O or D in our area then Yours meaning we are not Pointwhores,

Speaking of which Muldie were you not fighting with rocky you steady for the number one spot in the world before nobles (sounds like a pointwhore to me).

Muldie325

I didn't have a barracks until about 2.3k P, so sure, i was a pointwhore.

fidel I

Lol I created barracks around 230 points only stopped point whoring around 600 points.

sp.ag

There is a point though when those pitwhores will be able to out recruit other players and end up having a larger army. The only downside of pitwhoring is it leaves you open for a long time to players who rushed cats to destroy all your hard work. Those in the top 25 should be able to build troops along side building pits by now, I mean I can so they should definitely be able to.

derp.

I see what you did there. Obvious bait is obvious.

Last edited:

fidel I

No I don't.
I would go as far as saying I'm the worst player on .net if I had to.