Top Tribes!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

#5 HoCor

HoCor did not exist for my last review, but clearly *RiM* and FnB saw what I saw...

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-10-tribes.279663/#post-7043655
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-10-tribes.279663/#post-7043656

The rank 6 tribe merged with rank 5 to create HoCor which briefly held rank 4. Both tribes were clearly respectable, yet unable to capitalize on that :(

When Hodor said Hodor, he meant Hold the Door and envisioned this...

tenor.gif

When they named themselves HoCor, it made me :)
I hoped to see them do it, clearly I had great respect for both, till they committed the most reprehensible act of W94, they attacked the media!

I never played W94, but I had a 1.5k village where I pp-traded to pay for scoops. I had no troops, as per the terms of our lease, so I did not farm and clearly I never aimed to noble, when market and warehouse were up, I flatlined. I was no threat, no cost, they even earned 200 pp per month renting me the space.
The first time I criticized them in the forums, they did what no other top tribe ever had, despite my criticizing all of them by that point. HoCor ALONE resorted to attacking the W94 free press :(

It's true threats had come previously from other tribes criticized, eventually causing me to post for support from the players who "supported" the free press, but only Nickovitshj
ever sent me support, the same player who changed his forum image to a well documented racist symbol, then posted racist posts (which have since been removed by mods), in response to the criticism that his tribe and himself personally (as well as another member) might be encouraging/sympathetic to racism.
He did not withdraw his support, to his credit, ~500/500, despite it being his own tribe attacking. Thus, I do not blame him for attacking the free press, he did not, his tribemate did, his leadership authorized it.

Take from it what you will, THAT is what happened.

Since nobody else had supported me (I think Jobless sent 100/100 iirc) and words of support are nothing without action, I called on the Top Tribes of W94 to declare on HoCor, none did, some laughed at me :(

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/global-war-declaration.279821/

Some invited me to restart in their areas, but the market had become weak in W94, W95 had begun and I was actually playing, even nobling villages :eek:
I said I would not return to W94 forums till 2 of the 4 Top Tribes bordering HoCor had declared.
2 of the tribes merged with a 3rd in my absence and declared on HoCor for totally unrelated reasons, basically growth, maybe a dash of not being useful against Smart!

However, it meant the parameters of my return to W94 had been met and their were literally pleas :oops: not just from every Top Tribe for my return, but from the leadership of each Top Tribe, except perhaps NN which is elusive (inactive?) atm.

HoCor's downfall was not in response to the most reprehensible act in the history of W94 (I might be biased there ;)
Still, when I see Hold the Door is now played out in this sense...

door.gif

red.png
Ogth Left 11th September 2017 - 00:03 17,085
red.png
vamosaris3 Left 10th September 2017 - 21:04 6,273
red.png
kopwhite Left 10th September 2017 - 21:04 1,741
red.png
Boozelover Left 10th September 2017 - 21:04 0
red.png
sweetfairy Left 10th September 2017 - 21:04 12,763
red.png
-Whit- Left 10th September 2017 - 21:04 7,946
red.png
rockcastle1 Left 10th September 2017 - 21:04 7,309
red.png
carlsbergmike Left 10th September 2017 - 21:04 12,797
red.png
kingtaz Left 10th September 2017 - 21:04 0
red.png
Slimonize Left 10th September 2017 - 10:03 120,814
red.png
.Trafalgar law Left 06th September 2017 - 04:03 0
red.png
rron7pam Left 04th September 2017 - 08:04 152,654
red.png
KillBirdyyy Left 03rd September 2017 - 19:04 76,132
red.png
Lord Marius Left 29th August 2017 - 18:04 192,378
red.png
Forgotten Reaper Left 29th August 2017 - 18:04 5,652

This makes me :)

I just wish they would change their name now, to #SnowFlakes

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

#3 Vodka

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-10-tribes.279663/#post-7043652

From 11 accounts at rank 9 to 20 accounts at rank 3, is there any question which W94 tribe is sexiest?

Side 1:
Tribes: Vodka
Side 2:
Tribes: Smart!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 225
Side 2: 292
Difference: 67

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 14
Difference: 16

chart

With 57% of the accounts of Smart! they eat 77% as much food while war caps are at a 2:1 rate
Worth noting is the over 4 mill ODD gain over the past week, why?

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/smart-vs-vodka.279835/page-11#post-7049346

During the previous week they gained only 1 mill ODD, so this week they were hit 4 times harder, yet still managed 2:1 war caps?

4 of these 20 Vodka accounts (20% of the tribe) have not even nobled 1 village between them in the past week :eek:
I'll leave it to Smart! to identify where activity issues might exist ;)
But 225 conquers between only the 16 accounts actively nobling means...
The average active account in Vodka nobles 2 villages per day o_O

Smart! has 7 accounts of 35 total (again 20%) who have not nobled in the past week, so 292 conquers by 28 noblers gives us...
1.5 conquers per day
Which is to say, the average Vodka account nobles 33% more villages than the average Smart! account.

All these stats are getting boring though, let's consider Vodka from other perspectives...

Future?
It seemed Smart! to recruit 4 players off NN, get NN fighting themselves, maybe get a few players to quit. However, Smart! also removed any doubt about which tribe NN will be working with as they enter this war. Clearly, Smart! is now at war with Vodka and NN both.
Vodka's future seems brighter this week compared to last.

Respect?
In the past week, Smart! had an amazing 5 accounts listed in the Hall of Shame :(
4 accounts left the rank 1 tribe, apparently there are a lot of internal issues in NN since Kekua has gone inactive and the -YES- merge. NN had 3 accounts listed in the Hall of Shame in the distant past (worth noting NN has existed since the start of the world). No Vodka player has even been listed in the Hall of Shame.
Vodka seems to be the most respectable tribe of W94 atm.

Take all this into consideration, roster, activity, war stats, future, respect, stability, what does it all translate into?

Vodka IS the sexiest tribe of W94!

Deleted User - 4669627

#2 Smart!

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-10-tribes.279663/#post-7043659

When last reviewed, Smart! had just formed, creating what has been the rank 2 tribe ever since. Idr ever giving any of the 3 tribes that formed Smart! a favorable review, but the entire history is linked above for review.

Clearly, this review must begin with those 5 players listed to the Hall of Shame yesterday :(

While what they each did was clearly not respectable, they each owned what they did, 1 vocally, 4 by silence (none refuted the accusations made or tried to excuse what they did), they were respectable in that, at least. 1 even apologized, though the apology was apparently ordered. Reece could have done nothing, instead he did everything short of dismissing the account in consideration that the player was the co, not the account owner. Respect for that.

In regards to the other 4 players, NN and Smart! were enemies, I cannot condemn Reece for recruiting their mates and turning NN against themselves. Had the recruits themselves left NN in more respectable fashion, I would not be condemning them.
Perhaps, it was a Smart! move for the tribe (time will tell), it was certainly a shocker.
Let's review a couple of my recent posts to other threads...

apparently, i will be declaring for NN :eek:

idk who yet, or why :p
but we'll get that worked out, would be awesome if it coincided with the top tribes review ;)
maybe, y'all want to make your suggestions/arguments here, which tribe NN should declare on?

because of Vodka's size, NN would be more likely to work with them vs. Smart! than vice versa
however, because of their size, it could end in Vodka recruiting 21+ Smart! and becoming the biggest threat to NN domination
at current numbers, Vodka + Smart! are 53, Smart! has at least 6 inactives, Vodka has 2, meaning a complete merge costs them 5 active accounts
that potential tribe is very nearly the size of NN

imho, Smart! has the shit end of the stick atm, W94 should end as NN vs a full roster of Vodka courtesy of Smart!
but this is no spoiler to the Top Tribes review, by all means stay tuned ;)

whether i am a prophet remains to be seen, but i certainly see signs...

In a stunning move, Smart! has taken the initiative and clearly declared war on NN, though again, no declaration thread :rolleyes:
Respect for taking the initiative, good luck with warring NN and Vodka both, you'll need it.
That's not to say I am betting against Smart! I mentioned earlier it may be a Smart! move. However, now that they have kicked the dragon that is NN, they better be able to slay it. More to the point, they better get more out of it than Vodka can.

Clearly, NN is suffering from internal issues as a result of the -YES- merge, compounded by transitioning leadership. Even if Smart! initiated the collapse of NN, they still have to pick up more of the pieces than Vodka is capable of. o_O
Clearly, if NN folded, Vodka could recruit a LOT of players, even provide them with the leadership they need, if their new leadership is incapable of keeping it together. :oops:
However, considering the initial shock did not lead to a massive earthquake for NN (nobody else has jumped ship, apparently only 1 player has quit), NN leadership might have the situation under control.

We determined nobling rates of Vodka vs Smart! How does NN fare?
With 6 accounts of 37 not nobling in the past week, 347 conquers between 31 accounts means...
1.6 conquers per day, per account.

Regardless how it all works out, Smart! has the biggest battle ahead :eek:
While I am not betting against them, nor can I bet on them, but respect for taking the path of greatest resistance. If you emerge victorious, maybe I finally give you a positive review?

What I can give you now is what W94 is dying for, what they have starved for, for so very long now...

a proper declaration

:cool:

If you're not going to provide 1, I will, I returned to declare damn it! :mad:

Deleted User - 4669627

#1 NN

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-10-tribes.279663/#post-7043660

Maintaining their past (forever?) rank despite transition in leadership and betrayal. I'm going to disappoint everybody here on this 1, I'm going to let Kingraz write his own review...

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....e-of-ex-nn-members.280370/page-3#post-7050102

I will add only a couple of things I have already pointed out...

1. in my first review no tribe was more descipable than NN
2. everything you all crticize them for is the work of THAT leadership

sorry, that's it, the last original tribe of W94, NN!

Deleted User - 4669627

Thank You :oops:
love it when rave reviews come in before its even posted :D

Rank 5 is up!
i am considering pausing for dramatic effect, perhaps posting 1 per day, working up to #1, building suspense for how the real Top Tribes will be reviewed, while giving HoCor 1 last day in the limelight, the topic of discussion

however, rank 4 is an academy and since i don't review academies, i'll go ahead and update them now

DeletedUser120740

I'm hoping once more reviews are up we can have an interesting discussion thanks shyd.

My only critisim is that it was less about hocore and more about you. That said if I were reviewing hocore I'm not sure what I'd say other then they don't appear to be fighting back much at all. So good on you on spicing things up.

Glad to have you back

kingraz

Reaction score
@shahyd - Crawl deserves its own review. Other than the Hocor OP - They have been doing their business alone without NN's help. Even against Hocor no one helped them to clear the villages. They did their part like any allied tribe probably do. You may look at their stats with their own OPs and how many RIM tribes and players they have acquired. Few even impressed and made the cut to NN.

The members in crawl are independent of NN. And many of the decisions made, especially the important one's were their own. NN are not baby sitting them. This is a very common mistake which W94 players have made till now. We argue, discuss and stay within our agreed terms just like any other good ally. They make OPs and anything related to it on their target on their own.

Last edited:

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@shahyd - Crawl deserves its own review. Other than the Hocor OP - They have been doing their business alone without NN's help. Even against Hocor no one helped them to clear the villages. They did their part like any allied tribe probably do. You may look at their stats with their own OPs and how many RIM tribes and players they have acquired. Few even impressed and made the cut to NN.

The members in crawl are independent of NN. And many of the decisions made, especially the important one's were their own. NN are not baby sitting them. This is a very common mistake which W94 players have made till now. We argue, discuss and stay within our agreed terms just like any other good ally. They make OPs and anything related to it on their target on their own.

So any player outside of NN Can attack Crawl with no interference of NN? Thus making them independent? Don't be so stupid.

Lord BillyNoMates

sorry varika but not everyone are like smart who lets tribes noble their allies

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sorry varika but not everyone are like smart who lets tribes noble their allies

Must say i'm confused here, Pretty sure as a Vodka member if i attack Crawl i get bitched at for it by NN, But yet Here Crawl are saying they are independent of NN and make there own decisions and are independent?

Can we maybe get some clarification here, are Crawl Independent of NN and just a NN "Ally", Or are they considered NN Family/Academy/Bashers?

Lord BillyNoMates

Must say i'm confused here, Pretty sure as a Vodka member if i attack Crawl i get bitched at for it by NN, But yet Here Crawl are saying they are independent of NN and make there own decisions and are independent?

Can we maybe get some clarification here, are Crawl Independent of NN and just a NN "Ally", Or are they considered NN Family/Academy/Bashers?
i wouldnt know im a nobody in NN
well by nobody i mean the best but im like 99% of the members and thats without privs :D

DeletedUser27158

I would argue that the purpose of an alliance is for two tribes to protect and defend one another from aggressors.

Lord BillyNoMates

I would argue that the purpose of an alliance is for two tribes to protect and defend one another from aggressors.
i would argue that to smart! they dont seem to be assisting HoCoR at all

maybe they finally realised they are a lost cause

DeletedUser120740

Maybe I'm wrong I'm definitely not speaking for raz, but this is my interpretation.

Crawl is doing and has been doing for ages their own thing. For example Conducting their own OPs without NN prompting them to.

There are things that could be reviewed such as war participation tribal growth quality of over all members. That's it there are things that could be written about if someone was inclined too.

Yes NN and crawl are very close but the players in that tribe aren't puppets they are making their own way as much as any tribe here.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
An NN member is listed as the point of contact for CRAWL. Their members are constantly joining NN with no response. It's very clearly an academy tribe. This really should've even be a point of contention, there's no denying that they are a family.

DeletedUser120740

No one has specificity stated they aren't that's not the point of contention. The argument is there are things to say about crawl if someone wanted to put in the time to do so.

They can choose to not or to. I'm just glad we are getting decent reviews and having a back and forth without insults being slung.