TOP VS Ikill

• Thread starter DeletedUser41903
  • Start date

DeletedUser94160

Go go Red House! :icon_razz:

May the best tribe win.

DeletedUser41903

Well I wouldn't have called it an OP...if it was it was terribly done.

The only op we have done is kruuger.

The other attacks from us are random from players who could not wait like the ops you guys do on us.lol Very bad and if I was in ikill I would run to a better lead tribe.

DeletedUser

The other attacks from us are random from players who could not wait like the ops you guys do on us.lol Very bad and if I was in ikill I would run to a better lead tribe.

Get them to have more patience...oh and improve the gaps in their trains :)

C00L Tracker

Easy target actually. I didnt even hit a good defenses and the rest of my target dont even know how to defend or dodge. lol.

i even kill 3k scout. my god. they deserved the name IKILL myself.... :)

DeletedUser107766

Don't get too carried away we all know what happened to care x :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Nukes are made to go splat, lets not have another Comeatmebro clinic.

GL to both sides, but you know iKill's just gotta win. :)

Ikills gonna win? They've dropped 2 ranks in the past 2 days, you cant even hang on to your members long enough to win a war. While TOP gains ranks and maintains our members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108326

There was no op on thewhitetiger, It was just like...I attacked him....but he got super luck haha, I sent 7 complete nukes before my train and the first nuke killed all his defs in that village, but my train only got the loyalty down to 12...lol

luck is always needed of course, and I wish Ikill more luck that they wont go disband,

but maybe some mates attacked him on the same day so made you guys think it was an op...sry then we disappointed you:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

one of those is an ikill player?

Your spy got rimmed remember.

If you're referring to Hells, he wasn't a spy he followed Devils Nightmare to your tribe. Internal nobleing is how hes gotten so big

DeletedUser

Heres a few stats for you guys :)

TOPS is rank 1 for ODD and rank 5 for ODA overall rank 3 :)
ikill over all is rank 8?? so it looks according to the point rank that ikill seem to be point whores??? or scared to use there troops?

DeletedUser

mabey not but it shows how many troops and how well they have been used in the tribe

DeletedUser

Or it shows that they didn't face as much resistance getting to where they are.

DeletedUser

No it shows we knew how to pick targets :/

And Tubrez, I agree There was some luck on the village you went for but the rest were defended well and ofcourse the attacks being so badly co-ordinated helped.

DeletedUser

Drop drag me in your war uslessly mr. virus.

IGN-hellkiller46

DeletedUser

Heres a few stats for you guys :)

TOPS is rank 1 for ODD and rank 5 for ODA overall rank 3 :)
ikill over all is rank 8?? so it looks according to the point rank that ikill seem to be point whores??? or scared to use there troops?

Wow... You do know TOP were fighting SLURP (though theyre cuddling now aww thats cute :3) so thats where a lot of it came from...

As for this war, its still on, we lost some members but we wont be backing down, i wont anyway, and as for TOP, yes very well done defending the first wave of nukes and nobles, how would you do if you didnt have every little tribe in k55 helping you though? xD cough*disband/slurp*