TOP VS Ikill

• Thread starter DeletedUser41903
  • Start date

DeletedUser41903

No it shows we knew how to pick targets :/

And Tubrez, I agree There was some luck on the village you went for but the rest were defended well and ofcourse the attacks being so badly co-ordinated helped.

You can only talk about this one guy that we did not op just some close players attacked him.lol You guys planned and failed every op you sent then ran off when it failed.lol You talk big why you hid in pms and not sure why they even want yet another tribe hoper but one day we will be right next to you if you do not quit or get owned by then.;)

DeletedUser

Wow... You do know TOP were fighting SLURP (though theyre cuddling now aww thats cute :3) so thats where a lot of it came from...

As for this war, its still on, we lost some members but we wont be backing down, i wont anyway, and as for TOP, yes very well done defending the first wave of nukes and nobles, how would you do if you didnt have every little tribe in k55 helping you though? xD cough*disband/slurp*

Hah... Where you got that from?

DeletedUser

From you guys of course :) Seems a few of your members arent too happy either ;) Trouble in paradise?

DeletedUser

From you guys of course :) Seems a few of your members arent too happy either ;) Trouble in paradise?

Not our fault our leadership is better and we're able to unite. 90% of this game is diplomatic relations.

DeletedUser

And you think that most of our def is from there?
Don't think so lol

DeletedUser

90% is diplomatic relations... :| here i thought you needed troops and t train set ups and what not to be leet :O

Scre that!

/becomes nicer.... Look at me now maa, Im top of the world!!!! :D....:icon_eek: fail

And i never said most of your defense, but yes a lot of it :)

DeletedUser100466

SO basically this is Ikill vs TOP+SLurp!+disbnd
297.gif

DeletedUser

Basically yes.

You can only talk about this one guy that we did not op just some close players attacked him.lol You guys planned and failed every op you sent then ran off when it failed.lol You talk big why you hid in pms and not sure why they even want yet another tribe hoper but one day we will be right next to you if you do not quit or get owned by then.;)

The war with you guys had nothing to do with me leaving, or sorry I will rephrase; TOP had nothing to do with me leaving. You guys suck. Like all noob tribes you have some good members. The fact you guys believe you have the upper hand because the front has been stacked by two other tribes is Hilarious. No skill required what so ever, Pretty sure they won't keep that support there when they begin to be attacked too.

And What op did I plan? Pretty sure I have told you a few times I was just a regular member in iKill. I just took part, if more took part then maybe those stats would be alot different. However they did not and that was the final nail in the coffin for my decision.

The reason I left was on iKill and iKill only. Please don't try claim I ran to hide from TOP. PMS have no relation with TOP so feel free to come visit me whenever.

DeletedUser22909

Just to make all of you happy, here's a little map of the warring tribes TOP being the black tribe and iKill the white tribe.

[spoil]
topvsikill.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser41903

Basically yes.

The war with you guys had nothing to do with me leaving, or sorry I will rephrase; TOP had nothing to do with me leaving. You guys suck. Like all noob tribes you have some good members.

lol, your a joke and you can say we had nothing to do with you leaving but we all know if ikill would have did good in the op you would still be there.:icon_rolleyes:

The fact you guys believe you have the upper hand because the front has been stacked by two other tribes is Hilarious. No skill required what so ever, Pretty sure they won't keep that support there when they begin to be attacked too.

It is HILARIOUS that you think slurp and disband stacked us.:icon_wink: Why not ask them how much defense they sent to us. Yes a few disband players did send to a few villages but they are fighting -S- and -z- not you guys. It is only TOP at war with ikill. Plus ikill went to every tribe in k55 trying to get them to attack us and help you guys. But you failed at that to and is why showtime hit delete I guess.:icon_eek: And if we are noobs then what does that make you guys who could not even bet the noobs that we are?:icon_confused:

And What op did I plan? Pretty sure I have told you a few times I was just a regular member in iKill. I just took part, if more took part then maybe those stats would be alot different. However they did not and that was the final nail in the coffin for my decision.

lol, everyone took part but the guys that joined svg and you. All wait you sent fakes while everyone that is still in ikill sent all their nukes then they die and you guys run and say I was planning on leaving anyways. Nice you will do the same when pms gets in a good fight.

The reason I left was on iKill and iKill only. Please don't try claim I ran to hide from TOP. PMS have no relation with TOP so feel free to come visit me whenever.

You was not saying that when you was in ikill. None of us heard anything, but now that your hiding you want to put pms in a war? All I got to say is make a move for k55 and you will get what you are looking for and thats another war you will run from. But I will be here in my k waiting for when you think you can take us.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

if top is so big shot then declare on SVG and take them out for good! :p

DeletedUser

lol, your a joke and you can say we had nothing to do with you leaving but we all know if ikill would have did good in the op you would still be there.:icon_rolleyes:

So if I left because iKill did not do well in the op that is down to iKill not TOP :icon_eek:

It is HILARIOUS that you think slurp and disband stacked us.:icon_wink: Why not ask them how much defense they sent to us. Yes a few disband players did send to a few villages but they are fighting -S- and -z- not you guys. It is only TOP at war with ikill. Plus ikill went to every tribe in k55 trying to get them to attack us and help you guys. But you failed at that to and is why showtime hit delete I guess.:icon_eek: And if we are noobs then what does that make you guys who could not even bet the noobs that we are?:icon_confused:

You WERE supported and still are supported by those tribes, cut the bullshit.

I don't think that is true, please to bring some mails to this forum to back up your claim.

Showtime never hit delete, his girlfriend did :lol: Funny story actually, boys don't be flirting with girls when your girlfriend is paranoid. Pretty sure this war isn't over so settle your self down san, claiming the war is already over after a couple days is silly.

lol, everyone took part but the guys that joined svg and you. All wait you sent fakes while everyone that is still in ikill sent all their nukes then they die and you guys run and say I was planning on leaving anyways. Nice you will do the same when pms gets in a good fight.

you really are clueless aren't you? or delusional. One of the two. We never took part? Really?? :lol:

As for me planning on leaving no I was not, I was losing confidence in the leadership more and more everyday. The main factor was that neither I or Judge could noble in 54. There were constant arguments, the tribe had alot of deadweight that needed to be sorted through. When that op came up it appeared like there were alot more than I initially thought.

The truth is Judge came to me and he said I want to go to PMS(he had before and said stay in iKill for now.) We are sticking together and I said ok, I'm happy to now.

You was not saying that when you was in ikill. None of us heard anything, but now that your hiding you want to put pms in a war? All I got to say is make a move for k55 and you will get what you are looking for and thats another war you will run from. But I will be here in my k waiting for when you think you can take us.

Saying what? That I wasn't impressed with things, why would I when we were about to go to war? Give you guys a morale boost? Come on now I thought more of you before this conversation started, you are appearing idiotic now. I had arguments and conflicts for the last week with those that I did not see pulling their weight or were causing problems in the tribe. I raised issue over issue with everyone in skype chat but the 2 people that were not there to receive my complaints were tomcarl and CM

Just because I don't hang my laundry out in public doesn't mean I aint doing it behind closed doors.

I have a village in K55, just so you know and I will be coming to K55 don't worry.

^REPLIED

[spoil]I took part in the op, I sent numerous fakes. I took my target which was meant to be stacked after I took as my cluster was over in 54 and 9 hours by fastest unit, however it wasn't (shock)

I and Judgement were the only 2 who took the sit for whitetiger even though we tried to pass it over to others when we were going offline. We stacked and sniped with Tigers own troops as the tribe could not get a stack together.

I sent mails to TOP to stir things up and get informants.

I sent circs to the tribe regarding O and D issues

I left because I was sick of being in the minority of people who were trying to get the tribe in order(alonger with the reasons I have already given.[/spoil]

Now please give your chin a wipe.

EDIT: I find it funny people are saying iKill are done when they are still in 8th spot ahead of TOP with 3mil+ points with less than 20 caps from the enemy, settle down. They may have lost some players but I know they still have some very good players in the tribe that are very eager to fix the problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108334

O I'm pretty sure an SVG member made a cap off y'all while in iKill, but wait nevermind, none of the SVG members took part in the war. If they didn't take part in the war and are so lame why is it that they received mails asking if they wanted to join TOP?

DeletedUser108374

But you failed at that to and is why showtime hit delete I guess.:icon_eek:

As Virus already said...Showtime's gf hit delete on his account and changed his pw. However, she wasn't paranoid on why she did it at all. Anyone who know's Show well enough knows he is a flirt so I can't have TOP claiming they are the reason why he went barb...that honor technically goes to me :icon_redface: